ebay.co.uk/itm/233290132036
youtube.com/watch?v=fXbn9joJWOY
youtube.com/watch?v=PDzKbVZT2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=-rh8gMvzPw0
youtube.com/watch?v=bsAIkI7llBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does anybody want to hear my tales of woe

Go for it user. I will hear your tail of woe

Woops, wrote tail. I'm a simpleton, i wasn't being cheeky.

Plymouth, Devon, England

23 August 2019

Attached: modi.png (245x246, 64K)

*wanders into thread eating a Twix*
Morning lads. Waging till 2 then I'm gonna spend the afternoon cleaning the flat, maybe go see that new Scary Stories film. Plans?

Attached: y7ir89by4ur21__01.png (1133x1392, 1.78M)

Looking after cousins son for the day.
About to get high and watch some crap on tv now.

Had a very busy week, although at least it's an easy morning. By the end of today I'll have done about 55 hours waging.

Picking up a comfy new mattress tomorrow. Last night in my awful mattress tonight

>venus fly trap hasn't caught any flies
>has caught a spider
?????
don't think that's how it's supposed to work

then the spider catches flys and the plant robs them off the spider, plants thinking 40 moves ahead of you and everyone else

Good lad, nothing worse than a bad mattress. Can really fuck up your spine in the long term

spider isn't going to be catching anything lad it has been eaten by the plant. can just see the spider's spindly legs sticking out

it's removing the competition lad

the chad venus fly trap vs the virgin spider

Spose i better get out of bed then

Guess who's got Friday off? Its this THIS wagie!

Attached: Apu is happy.png (1027x731, 28K)

are you the cheeky lad who's pulling a sicky

Yaay, what you going to do?

Got any plans?
In an original way

Morning lards. Lovely weather. Off to London for the weekend. 30 degrees tomorrow. Phwoar

gotta sign on in an hour then I can go to bed

After months and months of sadness and desperation of having no money I finally got a job. This week and last I've worked my arse off, covering shifts to get money for my holiday I've got for myself next week. I really need a break. But they tell me they are having trouble putting me on the system so I haven't been paid for last week (it's weekly) and won't be until next week. Feel like hanging myself to be really honest. I'm constantly fucked around and penniless. God fucking damn everyone.

Shh lad, Mr Shekelberg might be listening
I'm going to play Crash Bandicoot and smoke weed, then go clothes shopping!

Nice.
Just got high myself and got some fred dibnah on youtube. Grand life lad. Enjoy yer day

That's a fucker. Can't you pester them and say about your holiday. Say if you hsve to miss it due to somebody messing up then you'll be looking into suing them.

I could do, but they're being cooperative. Just got the worst luck mate and I'm sick of it. Quote literally getting ill from being mopey and negative and constantly sad and pissed off.

>checking ebay for any good job lots of thinkpads
>come across a listing for an x230 ""hackintosh""
>ebay.co.uk/itm/233290132036
first of all, the listing title is false, it's not 8gb ram and 1tb ssd, it's actually 4gb with an option to upgrade to 8gb for 20 quid. and it's actually a 60gb ssd (in the msata slot i assume) and 250gb hdd (in the drive bay). for the 1tb hdd and a 240gb ssd it's another 95 quid
total cost for what the listing title claims would be like 340 quid. taking the piss or what. hate basterd bitches that charge way too much for ""refurbished"" laptops implying any of them are ever refurbished. would it kill them to reapply thermal paste?
>charging 15 quid for windows 10
the thing that annoys me most though is the blatant selling of pirated software; microsoft office and adobe software suite. not just putting the software on there but actually charging people 25, 35, 50 quid for pirated software
tried to report the item but can't without an ebay account, i just buy as guest usually so i don't have an account

Is it going to stop your holiday or can you still go? If you're still going hopefully that will cheer you up some

Fucking hate working out but I keep going back to it

>they are having trouble putting me on the system
Why

Well I leave on Thursday. I currently have a total of 5 quid to my name. And I'm owed about 350 quid . So it's a problem

same but I just don't do it

Create an account with a throw away email.

lads is this night elf purple and looks fair because of orange lighting or is it not meant to be purple at all and meant to be a human skin tone?

Attached: 1560721820950.jpg (1920x2716, 1.28M)

Ah. When would they pay you and are all tickets accommodation travel and such covered?
Could you just stay in till you get paid?

He probably told them he's one of those new niche genders that doesn't come up in the drop down menu

I only keep up with it because I want to lose weight but fuck all seems to be coming off. It's an impossible task but hopefully sometime soon I'll see results

I'm not seeing purple at all lad

>play Crash Bandicoot.
Nice lad. I 100% completed Crash 1 remaster last week was a nice feeling. Think will do warped next for 100% and then 2. 2 is my least favourite. hate the rocket levels

fuck me lads, I keep waking up constantly during the night

get up in the morning and I feel like a mess every day, not getting any good rest

done. will keep an eye on it, hopefully they'll take down the listing and ban his account

I do cardio, I don't mind cardio
lifting is just so fucking tedious, and people tell me I should have stopped losing weight a stone ago but fuck 'em

Yeah cardio as well here lad, I reckon there's no point lifting until I can get my body fat down otherwise I'll just bloatmaxx lmao.

Funny timing lid, I finished the first Crash remaster the other day and all, got the 102% Didnt mind Crash 2 meself, working my way through that one at the moment we're currently up to 98%, some of the death route levels are fucking ridiculous though

I feel the need. The need to feed.
Spot o cheese on toast with with garlic herbs n salt me thinks. Maybe some tomatoes if there's any.

titanfall 2 has a really good campaign, makes me sad movement based shooters had a short lived lifetime

Tickets are paid for but not money for food et al. I was supposed to travel to my family house to pick up some stuff for the holiday but now cannot afford that so I'm pretty stranded, sad, angry and hopeless

Couldn't your family help till payday.
What did your work say about pay, defo not till payday?

I'm the only one on my floor at work who has showed up today

I've already been clocked in for 3 hours and spent more than 2 hours asleep

imagine actually losing both your hands

genuinely time to jump off a multistory carpark innit

Wrong thread, that was that furry one.

they just get robot hands nowadays don't they? saw a video of a girl who had one

Skivin from work again today lids
What you lids doing? For me, it's Fire Emblem. Gonna go mental playing vidya games so I can escape the stress of my wagecuck job.

Attached: 64564373675.jpg (480x640, 114K)

britfeel is for everything, including referencing other threads and just general hypothetical situations

So a wagie asked me how I expect to claim a pension if I've never made any national insurance contributions, I told him that I retired when I was 18 years old and his national insurance has been paying for it ever since!

*Applause*

A wagie the other day came up to me the other day and told me he loved my show. Told me a specific joke he loved and I couldn't remember it. The wagie told me it was from a show I did 7 years ago and he'd only just got around to watching the recording because he never has any free time in the evenings

*roars of laughter*

Attached: download (12).jpg (269x187, 10K)

yeah some of the death route ones are ridiculous especially the ones were you have to spam the slding high jump to avoid nitro boxes. I think warped will be good going through again with all the power ups like fast running and bazooka.

i want to be a woman :(
im so screwed

Attached: 50376AC5-7C98-46A1-A3C8-B899BB751B47.png (400x400, 5K)

what happened to that guys hands? who had them amuptated

Well don't all post at once you silly cunts

duuno m8

morning fellas hope we're all doing good today

im doing fucking shit

He put them in dry ice because they were sore, took some pain killers and fell asleep according to a Facebook video.
People are pointing out he has an amputation fetish though.

Attached: imgonlinecomuatwotoonewUcoZ80F0o.jpg (1253x789, 217K)

Been exploring threads in the catalogue.
Some nice anons out there desu

*studies for a bachelor's degree in the /britfeel/ prison library*

i would have just took an ibuprofen amd gone to bed

I like hearing soft chirps from crickets coming from bushes, makes me feel like I'm in continental Europe

its his own fault for not putting up with the pain and now he has to put up with the conciquences of more pain. fucking idiot, why would you think it's a good idea to leave your hands in dry ice

Yikes lad, bit of wrongun detection here.

Attached: Norf 107.png (313x267, 44K)

Having a shit day
Entertain me faggots

>He put them in dry ice because they were sore, took some pain killers and fell asleep
lmao fucking hell, Poley-tier luck

Got the day off work today lads whoopie

Might go for a walk or summat

Attached: 1524239967386.png (657x527, 27K)

>not spending it all sleeping
SHIGGY DIGGY

my mum wont let me eat anything in the house because i haven't payed any rent i'm so hungry lads

>implying my body even lets me sleep for any longer than 7 hours

Just boiled some water in the kettle to pour into a saucepan to make some ramen and a fucking spider came out the kettle wtf

Only a tiny one but still

It's comfy posts like this that make me glad I'm off the night watch now

It was anything but comfy you sadist, had to get out another pan and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbn9joJWOY

(You)

for me, it's watching Asterix to help with my french

youtube.com/watch?v=PDzKbVZT2BU

IMA PISS ON YO FACE

AND IMA FART IN YO MOUTH

YEEEE THEN IMA SHIT ON THESE WALLS RAY, OOOOHHHH!

Aaahhhh.... Comfy britfeel :)
youtube.com/watch?v=-rh8gMvzPw0

Posted it in the other thread but posting it again because I'm still spooked.
Basically went drinking and blacked out, a somewhat regular occurence.
This time I remember being on the bathroom floor, in my own sick, but in a state of panic thinking I'm dying. Wasn't able to think at all, but it felt like I was slowly fading away. Happened when I took a lot of MDMA once too so assume it was overdose. I was certain I was dying but kept pushing myself to move and just stay alive I guess.
Feel better now, still not all that hungry but I think I've run my course with alcohol now. May still have a few ciders once in a while but I'm 100% certain if I had a little bit more alcohol, I'd have died.
Had also done a bit of coke and smoked a bit of weed that night so I think it increases blood concentration.

that you, geordie lad?

absolute state of you lad, sort it out

Attached: 1560980360328.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsAIkI7llBI

now THIS is comfy

Attached: 1525657152735.jpg (2048x1365, 1.85M)

go drink you tea, teetotal twat

SHIT SHIT SHIT ON IT

SHIT ON THE BLEEDING THING

Sounds like sleep paralysis lad, used to get that when I was an alcy

*props up your pillow, daubs your forehead with a cool flannel, and puts an ice cold cider by your bedside with some ibuprofen*
There there.... there there lad....

Any fellow pagang in britfeel

Attached: 1540238872684.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

>put his hands in dry ice because they were sore
fucking hell lads what a mong. probably wants some paws the saddo

Cool. I'm gonna take a quick shit

*eases you from your chair like an old man and walks you to the bathroom door*
You'll be alright in there? Alright lad

>*curls hand into a paw*

look im a doggo woof woof
i wuv you user

Varg absolutely despised the English lad. He thinks we are scum.

Also, I have brown eyes so I am subhuman to Varg.

furries need a nice cul lad

>welp just lost my hands due to my own retardation, swings and roundabouts eh haha staying positive

Attached: 1563997090366.jpg (657x527, 119K)

is it gay to play as a girl in video games?