>tranny
>"""""fembot"""""
>tranny
>fag shit
>tranny
>tranny
>fag shit
>tranny
It wasnt like this before. What changed?

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX9cv8jE6nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean if people keep taking the bait and giving them what they want (attention) instead of just hiding the threads, they'll stay around

there is a discord cult full of people dedicated to running a tranny psyop to get robots to start taking hrt. They post on multiple boards

youtube.com/watch?v=yX9cv8jE6nE

I'm honestly just trying to kill time in my shift
but Jow Forums and /soc/ are really only filled with cocks and tranny shit...This cancer is inoperable.

Amazing that this is common knowledge now and nobody will do anything about it. We have an LGBT board, all moderation has to do is ban tranny discussion here.

Simply enforcing the rules would go a long way. The "no duplicates" rule is completely ignored for gay and tranny threads. Also gays and trannies post on threads they specifically are not allowed in and nothing happens. Only heterosexuals get bans on /soc/.

Transvestites are so vile even /LGBT/ don't want them, so they came here, among the lowest of the low, and they are still unwanted. I legit heard the defense "furries are not as bad as trannies", showing exactly how bad they are.

Tables are turning fucking zoomer shite.

Go larp nazi with your decade old memes goddamn subhuman. Kid I'd see you in real life I'd spank your arse. Fucking pasty fuck.

Worse than furries. Remember that.

I grew breasticles.

Attached: 1554826189111.jpg (960x870, 32K)

Been like this for almost ten years actually, redditfrog

Lmao no it hasn't you fucking tranny historical revisionist. Kill yourself already.

with summer, comes the retards that bump trashposts. just sage everything

Keep coping, outsider

>y-youre just jealous of muh secret club of disgusting failed males!
lol nah

welcome to r9k 2019

im sorry its like this, but it just is this way. 8ch r9k is shit because the admin is a power tripping nigger and that place has no free speech

wizchan is even worse. LITERALLY wizchan is run by unironic kifi farm gays who roleplay sex acts in wizchan /b/ and they ban anyone who calls them out on it. wizchan is by far the worst imageboard for free speech

Jow Forums may be full of faggots and trannies, but atleast here you have free speech. its really nice

except if you make fun of niggers the nigger admins here get triggered and ban you

t. i got banned for a day for roasting concrete apes

>if I write lol after getting btfo Ill be ok
Who were you quoting with those meme arrows by the way?

You didnt BTFO anyone. You implied I was somehow jealous of your disgusting disease. I'm not.

Most people ignore you because its for your own good

Just bee yourself normie, no need to cope here

>free speech
>on Jow Forums
>if I throw out some buzzwords after getting BTFO I'll be ok
Dilate

how mad are you, heteroshit? :)

go back to your discord, tranny.
you're disgusting and will never pass, btw

Have sex, copecel normie

>buzzwords
Hope this was posted ironically

Still normal huh

most people ignore me because they have nothing constructive to add. me speaking to most people is like 2 different species speaking

not to mention i get plenty of (you)'s in my regularly scheduled vegan threads