If you got into a fight with someone would you be able to defend yourself? Be honest

if you got into a fight with someone would you be able to defend yourself? Be honest

Attached: 1566543439514.jpg (300x199, 10K)

Yes.

2-2-0 amateur muay thai record.

my game plan would be to grapple my assailant by his waist so he would only have a good shot at my back and try and push him to the ground. I've never been in a fight before so i don't know how that would work. Would I just end up with an elbow to my neck?

yes, have done so in the past

I'd like to think so but I really have no evidence to say either way. I know that I would defend myself, just don't know how effectively. I think about this a lot.

Yes
3-0 amateur mma
And 9 years in .mil job as an mp
Just a bored and lonely alcoholic..

No,im super weak and i have really bad reflexes. I would get destroyed.

From the attacker?
Yes
Legaly in court?
Probably not but fuck it
Fighting fair is for people not dedicated enough to winning

Attached: 1556315416788.jpg (397x525, 22K)

Reminder that a key is a weapon
Everyone is armed with a brass object that can fuck someone up

I have years studied martial arts and esoteric wisdom of ancestors.

I avoid conflict and seek to end it in ways that benefit all parties involved. However if my wrath was one day to be awakened. I cannot promise health of my adversary. Fuck you all Jow Forums.

Yes lol I have a gun

gun good

yeah Im sure your key will go real far in a fucking smackdown with megabrad the negro conqeuror

Not only defend myself but fuck the other guy up.

God made man, but samuel colt made them all equal.

I mean I'd like to think so, but I'm also aware that I'm 110lbs and even an average sized guy would have a massive advantage and also I don't practice fighting so I'd almost certainly get rekt

yep. judo for years as a kid, rotc, autistically loved to arm wrestle my classmates all through school, and i weigh 240 pounds. might still get my ass kicked, but i bet it'd be a fun fight anyway.

Depends on who i got into a fight with.

the answer should be yes but it is actually a no.

i am 5'4. i did lot of muay thai and i know somewhat how to fight. now due to my physique its almost guaranteed for me to ear dirt in a street fight. guys are all 6ft here. they can just facetank few hits then grab me and outpower me due to the height/weight difference.

I'm sure I'm physically capable. I'm a bit of a pussy and hate fighting, so it depends on how well my opponents first hit connects

If he's so smart then why is he dead?

Attached: 1562012751204.jpg (250x232, 6K)

Maybe, it's heavily dependent on the area I'm in. (I.E have objects to use as weapons,distractions, etc.) I only know basic moves.

Attached: chocolatepose.jpg (225x317, 38K)