4 years ago I showered once a month, browsed r9k, played tf2 and fapped all day every day

4 years ago I showered once a month, browsed r9k, played tf2 and fapped all day every day

today I got this text. I have truly ascended. just wanted to stop by to brag a bit and maybe give some of you potentials hope.

pce

Attached: 1566544009710.jpg (719x510, 42K)

Get the fuck out of here you degenerate normalfag scum
Im tired of hearing you people all day at work
Dont need this shit here

Attached: 78176854-F29B-474A-A418-1EE6A5F83192.jpg (400x288, 27K)

how about you mature and stop having a sex dependency

Attached: 256.jpg (415x516, 118K)

stop giving them attention you worthless fucking spergs. the thread would have died if you hadn't bumped it with your worthless comments. you're the reason this board is shit.

>what is sage
stop being dumb

Attached: 234.jpg (462x444, 104K)

Sage doesnt work if you post an image you cancerous fucking shit. You should really just go die.

Yes it does
Orlgodmassa

Attached: CCD7F8E3-8243-4B69-B13C-45E38132C9FF.jpg (733x960, 127K)

you will be back. you will be back

Nope, it doesn't. Thanks for bumping the worthless shit thread again you fucking trash.

How retarded are you?
Botkill pla

Attached: A37BB64D-F84F-4D67-B868-65590DB90083.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

Oh wow, nice, he bumps it again. Good one newfag. Off yourself.

yes it does, now stop being a shithead and be nice please, we can sleep together if you want

Attached: 172.jpg (462x541, 41K)

You're keeping this shit thread on page 1 with your posts. Sage with image bumps the thread. This is newfag 101. You're not funny. You're not "epically trolling," you're making a shit board even worse. Kill your self.

>'improve yourself' psyop

Leave now fag

Also TF2 is awesome, so congrats on the good taste

Attached: 1564047048190.jpg (230x219, 6K)

next time you try to make a shitty bait thread atleast change the fucking filename so its not completely obvious

Attached: 985.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

a buffoon
i am intentionally contributing to this thread to spite you
literally stop being a helpless victim faggot and go fix your life you goddamned pathetic fool also tf2 hasn't been good in nearly a decade

Can someone explain what numbers mean in a file name?

Newfag out
Back to your subreddit slimy incel subhuman
Incels are not and will never be robots

t. virgin who finds it harder to talk to a female than to live 80 years without sex. Have sex

Yeah not likely, all else aside I'm still into femdom on a romantic level. Even if I was a normal person theres next to no chance I'll find a domme

I'm only 18 I don't know your faggot culture. What does number file name mean?

it means nothing. it's whatever somebody fucking saved it as, for whatever reason. if someone claims that there is a meaning, they are autistic and have decided that anyone ever on this fucking planet could possibly give a shit about what they've titled their little reaction pictures.

lurk more fag
shiggy diggy doo

>he doesnt know either
O I am laffin

I don't get it. No one here wants a retarded BDSM whore.

i realize that when i wade among these wretched masses i might appear to be insensitive to your base expressions of "culture", but i do hope you trust in me when i tell you that i am trying. it's simply very difficult for a normal human being like myself to devote attention to the sorts of things that enrapture those blessed with extra chromosomes.

i hope that you can forgive me, based retard, for not caring then, now, or ever about your filename. i know you worked hard on it, and i am very proud of you.

what does 'fix' your life mean? I stay home at moms and play vidya and jack off all day, tell me how it could possibly be more comfy?

>TF2

Well well... Not only am I proud of you, I respect you for having good taste in video games. Tell me, which class do you love playing the most? Mine is Heavy. (Don't main him nor any class though.)

Attached: ojiro.png (289x414, 68K)

my bio states my height as well. i am 164cm. i am not even attractive. i just have a non desperate bio and i did looksmaxin. go to the fucking barber and get a proper haircut with a fade, beard trim. dress properly and not like a fucking idiot. have common sense when talking and most importantly. dont be desperate. talk with any women as if they are nothing special.

Attached: 20190823_123724.jpg (1080x226, 43K)

the numbers in the filename refer to the date and time saved and maybe some more info, but it also means someone downloaded the pic from Jow Forums so its not a screenshot from his own phone

>just dress like a completely different person and you'll find someone who you don't connect with at all
great advice!

>inb4 its a tranny
Already keking at the tought of It

Attached: 1565529609165.jpg (480x640, 12K)

this comment proves youre a virgin retard. just kys to be honest

This, you have a worthless roastie, and you yourself are worthless, OP.

>Being a better person is a trick, nothing good can come of it

ahem
>156...

how old are you? what country are you from? are you a neet, wagie or student?

so does she have freakishly long arms that bend at unnatural angles?
or did someone else take that picture?

Attached: 1542819298423.png (400x400, 93K)

You're completely right.

If you're committed to your personal style of lank hair, a patchy beard, anime shirt and cum-crusted cargo shorts, then you should find a woman who is also into that style.

(((Proper))) personal hygiene is literally designed to turn us all into pedophiles and trannies.

perhaps a mirror...

a magic mirror that allows her to view herself at a completely vertical angle without her arms anywhere close to being in frame?

>"just improve yourself bro"
im skinny (have been my entire), always try to get a normie haircut, shower every day, and im not even an autist. but im 5'8 and my face looks fucking retarded. so unless you have a few thousand dollars to give me so i can get plastic surgery your advice means jack shit

Attached: 1415264054411.png (400x388, 195K)

23, italy. i am working. you need incom to fund dates and social activities. once you get into it your mental improves. i was in a facility a half year ago. life was so much worse

Don't let these crabs in a bucket get you down. Green text your glow up from then until now

you've really come a long way in a short time. i'm happy for you

I was a virgin until i was 27 so if i can do it so can you

you're definitely underage. get off my board

brief story of how you lost it?

You sound like me although I'm probably worse somehow. Years of being a NEET right now with no self-improvement in sight. How do I actually start?

It's zoomed in or cropped, both are very likely.

you gonna fail and fall buddy