Wagecuck thread

Wagecuck thread
Just got fired today

Attached: wagie.jpg (604x604, 42K)

Just got home from closing shift, 3-12.
Head hurts. Dunno if I have the energy to make dinner.

countdown to work t minues 20 hours

Attached: 5.jpg (1100x1420, 267K)

I do not know where you live, but hopefully your country have some sort of unemployment benefits, NEETBUX, AutismBuxs or somekind of welfare you can live on in the meantime while looking for a better job, or finding a way to get out of wage slavary permanently.

Attached: 1447422063431.png (1437x908, 103K)

Why'd you get fired, user? I don't have too much to contribute to the thread, but I guess I can describe my job. Part-time KFC front counter. Lots of boomers, but they like me. I can talk about interesting experiences and greentext them if anyone wants.

How much do you make part-time? I'm thinking of scoping out some kind of cheap rent deal, getting a part time and getting food stamps if neetbux doesn't work.

Can't even get a job

Attached: J U S T.png (658x63, 5K)

>got fired almost 10 months ago from a job that made me want to kill myself
>saved money and collecting wellfare since then
>almost 30k, no debts

I'm studying web dev, hope to get a job by the end of the year.
Only thing that bothers me is living with my parents, they won't take my money and I feel like a dead weight.
I'll try to rent something and get a part time job.

Do you have a non threatening face or are you just good socially? I am mostly the former and I've never had a bad interaction with a customer as a retailcuck.

like quite literally just start a shopify dropshipping store

I left my job yesterday. Except I just walked out the back door when no one was looking. Not the first time I've done this.

Got in my car, and drove off. Then I turned off my phone. Haven't turned it back on. I only have enough rent for like 4 months. Been hanging out at the lake all today just thinking.

I think I'm done living. Instead of rent I think I'm gonna use that money to buy a shotgun tomorrow, I have a clean record and haven't been institutionalized. Should be pretty easy. Hopefully I don't pussy out.

Attached: 1565594193596.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Yes, go ahead. Post a greentext.

Oversaturated as fuck.

twelve bucks an hour, and I usually work five six hour shifts a week. I would recommend front counter if you're antisocial but not terrible at talking to people, decent at coping with stress, and willing to get better at talking to people. Check out the section below for some useful tips, since they're relevant to what the other user was asking me.
I'm done weird blend between socially skilled, and autistic. I also usually don't talk to people because I don't feel like it, not because of social anxiety or something, if that says anything about me. As for non-threatening, I'm a nog, but I'm also decent looking and a manlet, so I'm not sure how threatening I seem. Probably not threatening at all. I'm usually really polite, hide my anger when I get mad, which isn't often, and laugh and (actually rather genuinely) act interested when customers make conversation. I tend to use the same greetings a lot, though. The following phrases are extremely useful in my experiences, and you can get a ton of mileage out of them.
>Hi, how can I help you?
>no problem
>is that all?
>have a nice day
>you too
>my bad.
Also, I smile occasionally. I should do it more often, though. I try not to use a flat tone as well when I speak. I kind of turn off my brain and autopilot through work, which helps a lot with dealing with stress or rude people.

You sound like me, I also manage to hold myself together at a counter job but I work full-time (40 hour) work weeks at minimum wage ($11). In the right spot I could easily live off your wage though and afford my own place, the only thing I'd worry about is getting fired if I didn't have savings.

How did you land it? Was it easy?

How old are you?
Nothing left to live for?

>Tfw salaried at about 81k but gonna hit closer to 100k due to overtime
>TFW paid to babysit a bunch of servers
Good shit robots...Good shit

>inna KFC
>homeless looking lady walks in
>wearing a heavy jacket and a super short crop top, unkept-looking
>she starts rambling about how a man at our store ruined a famous bowl she ordered
>ask her what he did
>she says he killed a possum and dropped in into her famous bowl
>she keeps rambling about the dude who ruined her food, but reassures us that she won't ask for free food
>ask for a description of the man
>she describes him as being Native American, and says that he's been stalking her for years
>she rambles on for a long time while pacing
>it's becoming clear that the lady is schizophrenic or something
>at this point the girl working drive through joins me at the counter to see what's happening
>tell schizo lady that we don't have any injuns working at our KFC
>she tells me it must have been one of his kids because he has many kids and he sends them out to stalk her
>starts talking about how he's been following her around recently and her speech becomes more and more incoherent
>eventually leaves after I keep telling her that we don't have any native anericans at our KFC

Imma share another story or two before I go to sleep, but that was probably the most interesting thing that's happened.

That wasn't interesting at all.

>In the right spot I could easily live off your wage though and afford my own place
I might have to pay for college using almost all of my money, but God damn do I want to move out. My parents are still deciding whether they want me to pay for college while they pay for my gas and whatever college isn't covered between KFC money and scholarships, or if they want to pay for my college for the sweet, sweet tax deductions while I pay for my own gas and maybe insurance. Either way, college is 12k at the very most for me, so it's not a ton of money
>only thing I'd worry about is getting fired if I didn't have savings.
I can't remember anyone getting fired at all in the approximately six months I worked there. There was this Arab Muslim dude that no one liked that quit because he got a better job, but he might have been forced to do so, I'm not sure. I didn't particularly like him, but I didn't mind him.
>How did you land it? Was it easy?
I fucked up a couple other job interviews before this one, but I had a bunch of acquaintances that I knew from junior high working there, so they put in some good words for me. Honestly, given my social skills at the time of the interview, I'm surprised the manager put me in front counter. I've come a long way, though.

It's not every day a schizo lady walks into your restaurant and rants about being gangstalked by a Native American family. Why don't you share some of your super interesting stories, user? My town is moderately small, so nothing super cool happens.

taking a 30 days vacation on november, a 30 days notice in december and be free from that shit along with 5 months of insurance neetbux in january.
it's almost there, i can taste the freedom my wagie bros.

Attached: 1409280734424.jpg (500x326, 18K)

>That wasn't interesting at all.
well said
>Why don't you share some of your super interesting stories, user?
you sound kinda butthurt af lel. but keep reassuring yourself how great being a wagie slavie is. i sure as fuck do not envy you, in fact i pity you.

Attached: pevnuv8XGr1wl2mroo1_400.jpg (325x400, 46K)

Same. I got fired from innout. Legitimately just got depressed and haven't left my house in 3 weeks. Also had surgery on my leg. Just stopped showing up to work so I assume I'm fired. I'm so useless.

going on a night out with people from work on the weekend, hope i don't get too drunk and hit on my boss...

Had a bad shift yesterday. 2-10. Evening.

>nose literally leaking
>my pocket kerchief got wet and I had to put it away in a plastic bag
>had to buy a microfiber towel to blow my nose
>take 4 Advil cold and sinus
>doesn't work
>was the only person on shift
>unexpectedly busy Thursday night
>impatient customers, everyone shouting orders
>both ac units needed servicing, hot night
>made it out alive at the end, felt like going through hell
>came home and took a cold shower
>tfw it was the only good thing I had yesterday

I'm going straight home next time I get those symptoms. I don't care if I get fired. I'll just sell oranges out of a shopping cart at the side of the road like a fucking hobo.

I work at a bar. The busy season for this place is pretty much starting next week. We're short staffed as fuck and I'm expecting to get maybe one day off next week. I feel like I'm going to get burnt out quickly, but hopefully I'll make some decent money before I eventually crash.
>Just stopped showing up to work so I assume I'm fired.
Yeah, that's how it usually works.

Attached: 1487267716570.gif (320x240, 671K)

why do people come into these threads just to brag?

I actually like doing uber eats on my e bike. I earn more then in fast food.. Its not a wage job.. Im not a cuck right? I am my own boss. Sometimes I even get free food.

>job makes me miserable
>dad says he is coming up to see me
>plead for him to not do so, because it would make me unhappy
>he doesn't care
>text mom and tell her i refuse to reproduce, they won't get grandkids (true, but in retaliation)
>cat scared of dad, shits on my bed
>plan is to lay in bed all weekend waiting for him to leave

I hate myself. I hate that being around my dad makes me want to die. I hate that i'm too much of a pathetic piece of shit to handle is deliberate harrassment designed to irritate me.

I want to die. Period

What is the point of wageslaving if i have to go home and see that piece of shit "How was work? Lol!" FUCK

Im too scared to go pickup my check. Everyone probably hates me because they had to close. Feel so useless. I might just not pick it up and let the check expire after 180 days.

So today I have to cover an area about the size of Delaware. But at least I get to stop at the best chicken place I've ever been to in this state at least. I just have to hang around this town I'm in and I can drive down to Everglades city and eat before going to Marco.

Anyways how are you lads doing today?

Here you are, you little baby. Came here to cry about your miserable life? Fuck you, I'm trying to teach you a lesson, grow up, get your fucking life together and get yourself the fuck out of my house. Christ

>get your fucking life together and get yourself the fuck out of my house
What did i do wrong?
He told me to quit my old job because the pay was shit. Said i could move back with them, insisted he could get me a job. He lied

I didnt cost him a cent, not one. I lived off my savings. I used to rent my own apartment. I used to, he told me to stop that

Then i get a job somewhere else but the pay was too low to qualify for any apartment (you need 3-4x monthly income compared to rent or they won't let you live there)
So they bought a condo (I DID NOT ASK FOR IT) and said i could live there for $800/mo. actually i had no choice

So my mistake was taking his advice? Ok. I will continue to make my mom miserable because of him. It's only fair that others suffer if he makes me suffer

>teach you a lesson
What lesson? This lesson?

Attached: images(3).jpg (213x236, 12K)

Retailfag with 60 hour shifts here, I want to quit my job because my immune system is getting weak, the lack of proper meals isn't helping either. I know the logical solution is to quit work for a while and recover from being a goddamn skeleton, but the problem is I don't have money to fall back on and I don't have an illness protection policy where I live. House makes it impossible to make my own food with the schedule I have.
Right now I'm eyeing a job posting for F&B that pays around 300$ more per month. I figure I could use the extra money to cover expenses while I get better food to eat. Wish me luck

Attached: 1558854152060.png (600x420, 355K)

Food stamps here is $180/mo for 6 months

I ate like a king

>a namefagging, tripfagging cum addict feels bad for user
Thank you for the laugh, nigger

Attached: 3981D0B2-6DC2-48B2-ACD7-75BC1FCBBCF0.png (400x297, 84K)

I don't have food stamps where I live, I'm basically working poor class-tier and the only people qualified to get anything remotely like that are literal jobless and homeless people

Attached: 1517170629762.jpg (900x904, 152K)

IT desktop support. $21 an hour not bad 40 hours a week. Gonna have to be on call for a week next month so that will blow. Mostly watch Hulu and listen to music while doing the bare minimum. Co workers go try hard and make the same amount lol. Come in an hour late everyday and no one says a thing. Could be worse. Could also be better.

CIA's wardrobe really cost him over $1500? I thought CIA didn't pay very well.

I think l'm close to a promotion

autism alert, you really believe anything you see?

Got an interview at Taco Bell next week. What am I in for lads?

>Just got fired today?
What did you do? Lol

>It's only fair that others suffer if I suffer
Grow up incel. You sound like a pile of shit

I hope your dad beats you head against the wall. You have it coming

To make you feel bad and realize you are a worthless piece of shit.

>salary work over 40 hours a week every week get a write up for coming back from lunch 20 minutes late
Feels bad man.

>What did I do wrong?
You were born.

Nigger why the fuck would you do that. Fill your cars tank, go somewhere, drink, and be merry. Buy a cheap plane ticket to southeast asia, join a street gang.
Hitchike and drive to the carribean and live like a king. Drink rum on beaches and stare at pretty bitches. Bring a camera and your computer and that's it. Become a digital nomad.

Go have a ducking adventure. You don't want to die, user. You want to live, and it's your fucking right.
Explore.

They should immediately fire your ass.
You sound like a loser

Rogue IT be a bad day if they did.

I hope you donit user. The world will because better place without you in it.

Nah. You pathetic ass can be replaced and you wont donny damage to the computer systems before you leave. That would net you 20 years behind bars

He has no right to live and either do you
I hope someone blows your brains out in a mass shooting. You are subhuman trash

I actually fucked 3 girls you loser virgin

Enjoy having people walk all over you, go out of their way to make you miserable & you do nothing about it

Don't use a shotgun if you plan on ending it. Shotguns might not ensure that the job is done correctly since they aren't typically very sure or accurate. Surviving is possible and if you do live you will have lost half/all your face and will suffer for the rest of your life as a disfigured potato without eyes or a nose. Instead, a better option is the helium replacement method, where you use a cpap machine to replace all the oxygen in your body with helium and then you slwoly drift off and don't wake up. It's painless and won't leave a mess as well.

>I actually fucked 3 girls.
Rubber sex dolls dont count loser.
You are an incel and a broke incel at that.

Nice job deliberately misquoting me by the way

If someone punches your face; punch back!

If you accidentally slip and fall on your face, deal with it. Because nobody else is responsible

LOL nope. I've had sex with 3 girls. Last time when i was a neet

Keep proving how pathetic you are, virgin

Fyi noone walks all over me faggot.
You're just a raging pussy with no courage.
Kill yourself while you can because eventually somebody is going to kill you for all the trouble you start

What did i do wrong? Be very very specific

Lol. No you haven't incel.
You are also poor. What do you have to live for? You're a piece of garbage that noone wants to be around

>noone walks all over me faggot.
Yeah they do. Care to greentext the story?

You sound like a keyboard warrior. You dont have the guts to punch anyone.
A six year old girl can kick your wimpy ass

If i was actually pathetic you wouldn't have to lie to prove it

What's bothering you bud? Did your bully beat you up? =)

t. 120lb autistic manlet

Yeah let me guess, you're a 1337 h4x0r?

Grow up
Go outside
Get help
have sex

Coming to see you? Nigger do you have your own apt or house. The fuck you let him in for dumbass!

You are pathetic. You come on here whining like the toxic man-child you are.
You dont belong in society. Kys asap.
The world will be a better place without you in it. You arent mature enough to survive.

I'm 220 lbs you wimp.
I'd throw you through a window and not even break a sweat.
You need mental help.
You are a psychopath who is a danger to.others.
You need to either be locked away or killed.

Don't mean I would do damage. Just mean I don't document shit.

>be given literally everything
>cry about it

>60 hour shifts
Lol that is mental. How do you work retail for that many hours? I work about a quarter of that per week retail and that's enough

That will get you fired.
I know you wouldn't do shit because you're a coward.

You dont do 60nhr shifts.
You do 60 hrs a week.
That's not alot of hrs you pathetic cuck

I wasn't given anything though. I was told to give something up, and it was replaced with something inferior by the individual responsible for the shit advice

>tfw just came back from shaking hands with a transport manager and making a good first impression for a followup
Wagecucking is shit, but I haven't seen a paycheck in a month, the job doesn't look terrible.

Attached: a toast.jpg (681x813, 359K)

Relax, morbidly obese manlet

You work because your work ethic is part of your self-identity, it's the only thing you have that allows you to feel pride in yourself, feel like you're better than someone else, because sure as fuck there's no pride to be found in the actual results of your life, so your ego grabs onto that "well at least I earn my money" like a life preserver that keeps you from drowning in your misery. Sad part is your life wouldn't be so miserable if sad fucks like you stopped feeding the beast to appease your own vanity.

>but I haven't seen a paycheck in a month
I made an error there, I haven't seen a paycheck since I quit my old job a year ago, on this very day

>240 dollars for a plain polo

there are rich retards that do it to show off

I almost got fired last night for causing a shortage of $100 in the register at cvs for miscounting some spic families money to pay a bill.
My boss had to come in and make a report but I really wish he would have fired me. I'm thinking about telling him I think I should get fired for it but idk if that will make him fire me. I want unemployment bennies once and for all. I cant take this fucking job anymore.

Attached: 1566579910436.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Nah because everything leaves a trace and I am not stupid also if I get fired why would I give a shit to mess with anything?

Take a nice 1-2 month vaca and look for a job in the 2nd month. Cook food and eat cheap. I left my old job and took 4months off

Sorry misread your post. Thought he was paying for a condo priced at $800 p/m. You should stop dealing with that controlling behaviour and tell him what's what. It's gonna be hard but you have to tell him one day.

I found it fine. Go look for greentext you like to read

Tell him what?
i am not allowed to have an opinion. I must have it certified by an expert first

Lol. Jack off I'm not obese like you. I'm 6 foot and my work ethic is different from yours. I'm the owner/operator so I make 25x what you do weekly.
When's the last time you went on vacation or just jumped in the car and headed to the mountains on a week day? You never have smelly. You are a worthless shitstain who doesnt have a dime to your name.
No wonder you dont have any friends.
Go outside and contribute to society you lazy piece of dogshit

Bros I applied to Taco Bell what am I in for? Will they hire me on the spot?

Loser. Kys before I find you and kill you.
Cant even count money correctly.

You don't want his expensive condo, and you want to get a job and live somewhere on your own terms. Obviously do this with another job lined up.

Oh yeah? Being it you fucking pussy. Probably some nigger in real life, aren't ya? Take your black ass off this website, only whites are allowed here boy

You're working a fast food job, so be ready to deal with the scum of the Earth.
Almost nobody gets hired on the spot anymore so best thing to do is go and follow up
I just did it today despite being a shut in since high school

Help out with shit around the house. If you notice anything in the fridge/pantry that is running low/out, run to the store and pick up said item for them.

>so extremely triggered he invents a fantastical LARP
>would be even more pathetic if all of it was true, implying he goes on Jow Forums just to look for people he sees as inferior to shit on them and feel better about himself

Expert advice:

1. Grow up
2. Go outside
3. Educate yourself
4. Get help
5. Have sex

>another job lined up.
Why not just win the lottery instead?