Tranny hate

post tranny hate, Ill start
They look like shit and fuck kids

Attached: Me all day everyday.png (693x598, 201K)

>the normies still come here to try to bully
Lol good luck

transgenderism is a mental disorder and akin to OCD with gender

Attached: 1524422415922.jpg (264x240, 14K)

Your not a "robot" you're a protected class

Ive meat pleasant OCD people don't drag them into this

Attached: trans.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

mhm, and i've met pleasant trannies, they still have a mental disorder and giving into their delusion is not the answer

Thanks for the shit opinion, normalfag

They're the only group that regularly coordinates sitewide raids from their private discord servers. Our new, tumblr as fuck moderation team wont delete their off topic threads and ban them for repeated off-topic posts.

they raided 8chn off the internet

They dogpile on threads critical of trannies to make it appear that site-wide consensus is on their side. It's not and it never was and it never will be.

>off topic
Whats the topic, sport? Manlet hate? Many of the mods and old timers on this board are trans

I'm totally neutral when it comes to your brainlets shenanigans.

In any case I felt like I should inform you that the anti-trannies have done the same. So you got some biased opinions. Whatever. Go play some red alert. Nerds.

It feels very weird to interact with them. Even being totally polite you know they have a bit of hostility, if you accidentally stepped out of line and make a single comment suggesting they aren't a woman (assuming MtF here) you know they'd snap. I don't see how people can treat it as anything other than a dissociative identity disorder of some kind, they clearly aren't comfortable in their own body or their own mind

That's a bald faced fucking lie and even if it wasnt you faggots are leaking onto every single board.
Not on the same scale that you have.

>Im having a baby temper tantrum!
Yikes

That's not an argument. Get back into your discord.

>anti-trannies have also raided
So? They're fucking right. This board could use a good fucking reminder that these freaks aren't normal

>bald faced lie
LMAO, not even that guy but you're retarded, and baiting, everyone knows this board has no topic, go fuck your nasty wound vagina

Attached: 1524427442899.png (531x720, 467K)

What are you arguing? That you are a child? I agree though... it

I wasnt talking about the topic retard. I was talking about the claim that this boards oldfags are mostly trannies. That's bullshit.

>MINUTES after OP posts it, the Tranny Discord Brigade leaps into the thread to attack anyone with common sense
Every time. You cant win with these people.

They don't have jobs so they have all the time in the world

the dogpile of nasty trannys. YIKES get help

Good advice normalshit you cured everyone

seething tranny
you'll never pass for a woman
no one has ever or will ever love you

you're not a bot you're a protected class

>trannies
>cure
only cure for trannies is the bullet

Attached: 76239.jpg (1155x1155, 38K)

Guess I struck a nerve, Chad

Seems like you normies shoot each other more often

>transgenderism is a mental disorder
No, but believing there are discord cults dedicated to promoting psyops and "converting" people is.

Remember: you will NEVER EVER pass for a woman. Your condition is visible to everyone. People just see a mentally I'll freak when they pass you in the street. At best, they pity you and at worst they laugh at your disgusting, pathetic attempt to pass for a female.

You are just upset that we get the same benefits as you, roasty

seems like you trannys shoot yourself more often

there are mounds of evidence.
not a girl, nice cope

You cocksucking trannies have to attention whore on every platform you can get your man hands on. Didn't mommy hug you enough? Stick to your containment board you boring fucking cunts.

Yeah living in a world of normies is not a pleasant experience, thats for sure. They are all so dumb

the fact that you have no replies goes to show how right you are. even the trannies who dogpile these threads can't argue.

>boring
>spends half of his life obsessed with trangender people and looking up how much HRT costs
Yea we see your type a lot

these are the subhumans choking the life out of Jow Forums

Attached: 1530007834587.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Hate is all you're going to get in life faggot. Slice your neck now, because one day that'll be the only option left for you. Tranny rat cunt.

One day youll join us since you are addicted to us so much

thats what they do they take over a platform where their not welcome then when they force themselves too be welcome they move onto the next

We can dehumanise them so that the average user sees them as lower than human scum they are. Call them vermin, cockroaches. Never engage in debate, just tell them to kill themselves. Fucking rats need to be rounded up and hacked to death.

>tfw no dominant rapist daddy boyfriend who can hack my bussy to death with his angry cock

nah they'd like it. Maybe if we spam gore like in the old days when we did it to scare the femoids off

I'm so sick of the awful sounding tranny voices. They irritate me to no end.

I was browsing twitter one day and I saw a NSFW 18+ profile where this person called themselves a woman. But then when I went and looked at the pictures, this "woman" had a penis. Nowhere on their profile bio did they say they had a penis, but there it was.
I'm pretty sure women are supposed to have vaginas.

How do these transpeople get offended at being called "traps" when they're literally tricking people into interacting with the wrong set of genitalia? Imagine, you're dating some woman and then yadda yadda yadda, she ends up in your bedroom and you think you're finally going to get to stick your dick in a real life vagina. But instead there's a dick. What the fuck are you supposed to do with that? Obviously if you're a normal straight male, you weren't planning on doing anything with anyone else's dick ever, and you probably don't want to fuck a dude's ass either.

What do you do? Say "gee you have a great personality, good enough to get you in my bedroom, but sorry, I actually wanted to insert my dick into a real vagina today, thanks for wasting my time" and send them off? Is that what you're supposed to do?
And what about those that had "bottom surgery" to get a "vagina"? It's probably very obviously not a real one. I'm not gonna stick my dick in it. It's all just a real waste of time to try and trick someone into thinking you're something that you're not.

They complain they get murdered if they disclose which genitalia they have. They also probably get murdered if they DON'T disclose which genitalia they have and let the person they're trying to fuck discover it themselves. They're offended by people who like them as a fetish. They're offended by people who DON'T like them at all. Who is left to like transpeople?

If transitioning to cure your "gender dysphoria", you're literally trapping everyone, especially yourself. It's not even an offensive term, it's just literally what you are... a trap.

you say it like them being good people is possible

We need to get those suicide numbers among trannies up. 40% are rookie numbers, let's get it to 60% at least

Wish we could force all of them to be visibly marked and also make it legal to beat them up, I'd make it my mission in life to beat every single one to a pulp with a bat, just so I could hear them swirm and their bones break

I don't care how edgy it sounds I fucking HATE trannies

how about 100%
can't you tell already?

Trannies are mentally ill narcissists, that more often than turn out to be pedophiles. There is nothing sane about mutilating your genitals, and no amount of surgery will change your chromosomes. If you're mtf, you're almost guaranteed to look like cave man with a wig, unless you're a teenager in which case you'll look like a failed scene kid with a noose closing your windpipe. Most mtf dont bother trying because it's just a fetish for them. Theres a reason you seldom hear about ftm trannies, and it's because they don't fit the narrative. Most of them realize they've just doomed themselves to manlet status, and life was on easy mode for them before. Others realize how hard men have it, and all of their other illusions tend to fall with that realization. Mental illness should be treated with counseling, not be catered to, perpetuated, and pushed onto children.

Big facts

Attached: 20190812_200534.jpg (746x995, 414K)

Ke I could probably kill those decrepit trannies with a single punch. God they look pathetic

should trannies be allowed to compete in women's sports or stay in mens

The very notion of MtFs competing in women's sports is absurd and hopefully this worrying trend doesnt continue. At the very least, their records should have an asterisk.

Men are better than women, at being women, confirmed.

Attached: qc8bjoob7hd31.png (977x935, 1.81M)

Transgenders outcompeting women is good, it riles up general distrust/hatred towards them.

that's not an opinion, hes right, actual robots don't have people going out of their way to protecting them, providing for them and defending them, they've always been the dregs of society and they remain the dregs of society. trannies on the other hand aren't, so they don't really belong in this board

Trannies are the final step in the evolution of the incel

Attached: 1564600469145.png (329x330, 133K)

>men in wigs competing against xx females
holy shit lmao