Wage Slave Hate Thread

Fuck all the wage slaves, some of the are good people but most of them are subhuman filth!

once i was temporary employed in a wage cuck job, it gave me a new perspective one people and life. Most people were poor and miserable mostly due to their own fault. meet a boomer who had been slaving away in the company for more than 30 years, yet he always complained about how much he hated his job and not being allowed to go home earlier or getting more leave, he also spent most of his life chasing money, by doing wage cuck jobs.

what a retard if you do not like your job get a new one. want more freetime? work part time or work as a teacher(in my country teachers get 12 weeks of paid vacation mostly due to school holidays, everyone else get 5 weeks). If you are after money, wage cuck jobs are the wrong professions!

Attached: 1433609538577.png (800x1200, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wage cuck every day
>dont have time or money to learn anything else
>another job will just be the same shit on a different plate
>my job gives no transferrable skills except maybe to be a fucking janitor or waiter

No Neet should ever feel bad about living on welfare, after all it comes from the subhuman wage cucks who's job is to provide for the Neet master race!

Attached: 1566543414379.jpg (350x600, 65K)

I got fired months ago but I relate to everything in that pic.
I also felt the urge to crash my car on my way to work.

There must be a way for you to break free from this. i know that you said that you didn't have time but maybe you can try to learn web development?

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn

You hate wage slaving because you're a beta male. You really should consider taking the pink pill and becoming my fuck toy. I almost went NEET because of your loser propaganda without even trying to get a job, glad I didn't. You're all shitters.

People who sneer at workers clearly haven't been in a situation where you can't even afford food, tends to wake up neets real quick

because alpha males clearly slave away their lives in jobs they hate!

nothing wrong with having a job, what is wrong is to have a job you don't like and bitch about it while continue to work that job instead of finding a new one.

not the guy but, belive me user, I have tried out enough jobs to know no job will ever fulfill me, yet I don't have rich parents so I will work for the next 40 years until I die and leave 0 mark on the world, thank you for reminding me.

Last joke was funny but it didnt save this dumpster fire of a wojack image
2/10

You ever think you're overexaggerating so you could feel bad about yourself

What? Yes, they do. Most chads still have lame-ass modern jobs. There are chads at my company with hot wives that work some really shit positions. Meanwhile, our best engineers that love their jobs and pull 200-250k are absolutely not chads.

i tought chads were supposed to be smart and fit. no smart person thinks working a wage slave job your whole life is a good idea.

No. I don't overexaggate ( however you spell this, give up) I have tried jobs in pretty much every area and all of them were torture to me, but I am over feeling bad for myself, I just don't like to think about it much, then I will feel sorry for myself again.

you at least tried to do something about it, which makes you much better than most people. Most people i meet tend to just complain about their situation and not do anything about it.

>wagie ragie.

You're right though this year was the first were i financially actually struggled. That said I tightened my belt and I made do. NEET.

At the same time there's countless wagies working themselves to death to just passably survive because they bite off more than they can chew financially and feel peer pressure needs for all sorts of stupid shit. I was in conversation with a wagey the other day throwing a fit because some 20yo roastie was getting good money on gibs for depression (it was bullshit), crying about how hard her and her partner work 'just to get by' in the same conversation she was talking about her 20k wedding. Enough money to pay for, what, the last 10 marriage of the generations of her family line? Even in the 80s people didn't pay more than a few grand.

Calm down Beavis. This guy just bitches too much. Lots of people work jobs they hate and most people can't pay the bills doing what they love. 40 hours a week is not that much time, You can work full time and still do what you love (bitching on Jow Forums)

"Wage slaves" only targets people who only earn the minimum wage, right?

My wage slave job is comfy as fuck. I work graveyard at a truck wash. Literally zero trucks come in at night to get washed, sometimes we may get one, which takes a whole 30 minutes to do. My whole night is spent sleeping/setting in my car and watching movies or whatever. Plus I get paid 15 an hour.

i haven't eaten anything for the past 5 days please help
this is not a joke, i literally cant afford food

Wagies are like the modern day slaves but they are brainwashed to believe that this is the way things should be and they believe with hard work(tm) they will get to the top themselves.

They look down on NEET and laugh at them for being unemployed but they dont realize the NEET while not being the top of the jewish pyramid scheme is benefitting from the wagies work too without contributing to the pyramid themselves. Thanks for all your hard work wagies im enjoying a life of relative luxury and endless free time.

I am a glorious blue collar unionized lad. Totally worth it. Also imagine paying net taxes only dumb dumbs do that.

Why the fuck would I hate my job? You hate it because you're a beta male who gets stepped on by everyone and has no character or motivation. You think your boss is shit because you let him use you as his cumrag, you hate your co-workers because they distance themselves from you, you hate the job because you're low T and activities that are not games and binge eating are painful to you.

>don't like your job? just get a new one bro

People like you are the absolute worst.

It's people like you who also think that just packing up and moving to a more affordable place is simple without actually factoring in all the variables that work against moving away from a thriving employable city to a remote hillbilly town with absolutely nothing.

No, people in wageslave positions aren't entirely to blame. You are inconsiderate to think you know a person's entire story to come to the ridiculous conclusion that working a wageslave job is the fault of no one other than the person.

Tired of this boomer mentality. I thought r9k was a boomer free zone.

>it is okey to slave away my life for pocket money and being used as a tool by a jew boss.
>it is okey to spend 40 years on doing basically the same thing, never learning anything new.
>it is okey to not have any freetime to learn new skills such as drawing, playing an instrument, programming, training yourself to be fit, fishing, hiking etc.

unless you are self employed, you are just a cog in the machine, that will be used until you breakdown and then replaced. but since you enjoy being a slave so much i guess that's not a problem. well slavevy i guess alpha males spends their freetime drinking at the bar or watching stupied shit on tv like most wage slaves. i guess alpha males also enjoy being slave to another man, never trying to trike out on his own to become his own master

Attached: 269xTay7MNU4GcV77XEC_e5xTHyYZXMuQGcj_5z_Mck.jpg (1019x1285, 188K)

any church charities close to you or any soup kitchens? they usually had out food for the needy.

What if you work at a job that require you to always learn new things AND stay Jow Forums while receiving a good salary?

then that is not a wage slave job if you like it i guess.

If you're in the US: military. (comfy branch like Air Force.)

If you don't come out of your enlistment with at least an Associates degree, a useful skillset (like airplane mechanic) and a bunch of saved-up cash, you're retarded.

From there, you can do whatever you want. Go to college on Uncle Sam's dime via the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Buy a plot of land in Tennessee and grow weed.

In exchange for four-to-six boring-ass years, the world is your oyster.

If you can stay in for a whole 20 years, you're retiring at age 38 with a pension for the rest of your life and access to the best healthcare in the country: TriCare.

I plan on wagecucking until I can save up enough money to go 'missing' and live in the woods and grow my own veggies and stuff.

Calling tricare the best in the country!! Yeah, if you're a congressman!!

Attached: 59990626_10220234262353849_3125373437019684864_n.jpg (630x480, 39K)

I don't consider myself to be a wage slave despite being legally obliged to work 40 hours a week. I'm on a consultant contract, I get paid to do shit and I dont have any productivity goals nor any responsibility unlike the regular employees who get called after work hours when shtf. The pay is good enough to support my living costs, hobbies and I can comfortably take unpaid leave if I don't feel like working.

If you arent balling either sides of the system then why even bother living lol

Attached: 1548633899898.gif (750x400, 122K)

Good that makes you a free man!

There's a big difference in types of "wage slavery". I wouldn't even say fast food is the worse, a lot of times you can goof off and eat free food. Basically always look for red flags:
>boss forces you to use own time to "prepare for work" after you arrive on the premises
>hours never improve (for part time jobs)
>manager is a woman (it sounds sexist, but trust me on this one)
>boss bitches about "spending too many hours" even if they expect you to complete a long task
>you are treated distinctly different than your coworkers, including forced to be in a different place/different project (this is a high danger so they can say you're "not a team player" when firing/not promoting you)

Attached: 1510153627609.png (568x454, 367K)

>If you can stay in for a whole 20 years, you're retiring at age 38 with a pension for the rest of your life
Fucking this. I'm ten years in, with ten more to go.
And the jobs get much, much easier the further you go in.
I became a WO two years ago and, not only was it a huge jump in pay, but I basically do nothing all day because no one here is sure of what I'm supposed to do.