If you could have a harem of 5 girls, what would they be?

If you could have a harem of 5 girls, what would they be?

>Typical early 20's blonde sorority Stacey
>Tatted, pierced, dyed hair alt-Stacey, early 20s
>Cute pale 18 year old redhead with a Southern accent
>2x PAWG milfs with huge lactating tits, one blonde one brunette

All would be thicc with big tits unless otherwise. I can't go back to thin or flat chested girls. I'd hatefuck and degrade the sorority Stacey. I'd have all sorts of kinky sex with the alt-Stacey. Pale redhead because that's my ideal gf. What's better than 1 mommy gf? 2 mommy gfs.

Curious to see what other robots would pick.

inb4 meme answers

Attached: 1533088077449.jpg (1944x2592, 451K)

>girl who doesnt hate me
>dont need other ones

Attached: E4337A2D-022A-4C89-ABEB-D79E9677832B.jpg (673x604, 26K)

came here to say this.

Just a girl who will stay with me and won't leave.

>Experienced 25-ish, C/D tits, always happy
>Virgin 18-year-old, religious af, loves tight clothing, DD tits
>This 9.8/10 blonde chick with a nice ass, and like B/C-ish tits, a bit smaller
>This really fucking fetishistic 29-ish girl, brunette, thicc ass, decent tits
>This tall girl that has the biggest, curviest ass ever. Not like a phat ass, just pure muscle. Decent tits, into latex stuff (showing off her ass)

Honestly, I'd only pick pack of women or a woman, that would actually like me, would be caring, supporting emotionally, and wouldn't be a hateful and envious one, but also not an overly attached type.
>I can't go back to thin or flat chested girls.
Same. I also hate fat women as well, because I got into muscular women/varbies and good looking plastic hoes/bimbos, I sometimes even love seeing alternative styled girls.
If I actually had a chance to have a legit harem without serious consequences, I'd go full eugenics and only pick tall ones (over 177cm height), with good genetics, mentally healthy, not crazy types, good personalities, and only ones that would like me, would be into me, and would be up to 5 years older or younger than me. Race and bodybuild wouldn't matter much, as long as they would be physically active and healthy.
>1 (or 2 if possible) alt styled females with lots of tasteful piercings and tats, and big silicone implants in her butt and breasts
>a bit blatant nerdy type, that would be actually intelligent, and not a pseudo or commie
>fit sporty girl, that would exercise a lot and would be a gymrat
>hipster girl, that would be fashionable as fuck and into art

why would you do this?
i would never do this, it's entirely unrealistic and you'd end up being unhappy and feeling disgusted with yourself.

>albino Asian alternative girl, digital artist with red eyes, stoic personality, and never say die attitude

> Mediterranean/ Italian tall black haired Pawg world class chef with a penchant for seafood, very boisterous personality. Huge in all aspects.

>Scientist specializing in biology and human body modifications and genetic manipulation and things of that nature. She would also serve as a medic. Taller than average lanky build, could be beyond gender, could have more appendages, truly trans human

>An Engineer specializing in computer sciences and quality of life devices. Really shortstack build, with a massive ass, brunette hair and thick glasses.

>Odd racially ambiguous dreamer, that sort of girl who is truly a traveler and free spirit who comes and goes as she pleases. Well traveled and always has interesting tales and trinkets when she returns. Somewhat athletic build

Attached: 1473983086594.jpg (800x1191, 122K)

yup this is the answer

I think a pretty heterosexual option is for all five of them to be twins.

I just need two, mal and her sister are all I could ever need

Attached: mal.jpg (473x355, 24K)

5 is odd, not even, user.
I'd love to have 2 women of such kind, marry them both, and then make them do yoga or lifting varbies.

>Diana of Themyscira
>Firelord Azula
>Nyotengu
>Satya Vaswani
>Yennefer of Vengerberg
I might not live for a week but it would be damn worth it.

Attached: good answer.png (1505x772, 531K)

I would never want 5 girls. At most maybe two. A nicely chubby mommy domestic gf and a slim asian gf. Really though, I'd prefer just one girl who does it all.

Two cute short and innocent straight ones and three experienced bi onee samas to ara ara them with. Me and the three older ones will work the homestead while the freshly impregnated younger ones learn the basics of child rearing. Every year the two groups switch off between farming and being pregnant.

>thick 9/10 caramel skinned arab stacy as breeding mare #1
>fit petite japanese girl as breeding mare #2

>skinny, dyed hair, pierced nips, white alt girl as sex slave #1
>white trap as sex slave #2
>thick latina shemale bimbo as sex slave #3

Thinking about this really shows how little of a pedophile I am.
>All of the girls would be in their early 20s
>They'd all be latina and black of varying shades, from light tan mestiza to milk chocolate indias/African Americans to dark chocolate negrona
>all of slim thick to thick-thick build
>all have their natural hair

Attached: C0EA85AC-DF38-4DDF-B628-0D12A490E811.jpg (500x614, 52K)

Same here, I would picky too. Looks are cool, but personality and interests is what would keep things going. I would be taking ones with likeable personalities and eventually change them by my own needs. I wouldn't mind spending tons of time with them all and making love and even would impregnate them all.
>thick/somewhat fat but also tall breeding material woman with wide hips, round and thick thighs and ass, and a little double chin. later on I'd make her into a varbie or bimbo slut without noticing her changes
>insecure or overly self confident woman, that would be cold outside, but very warm and loving inside. make her stay same but more open about her feelings or just make her into a personal sexual freak/fuckdoll
>masochistic fetishist, that would be a submissive slut and would be into bdsm. would change her into a personal toy, feed her on hormones and nicely force her to become a plastic bimbo like ariane saint amour, and then make her become a plastic freak fucktoy, that would pleasure me and others.
>nerdy or artistic shy chick with fucked up sexual tastes, I'd make her a humiliation slut, but also less fearful about herself and her sexual tastes
>a stacy type, make her into a bimbo or varbie as well, and make her my second fucktoy

>your mom
>your mom
>your mom
>your mom
>your mom

Why would I want that? Navigating relationships is hard enough with just an ex around or when their's two girls potentially interested but you aren't really dating either yet. The drama of trying to mantain a relationship with 5 women at once all aware of each others existence sounds like a punishment.

gotta be this pic here. I am not one bit shamed and I would feel like king of the world even if I got one big tiddy gf, let alone 5.

Attached: beached_by_w_oo_t_db850lv-pre.jpg (1095x730, 133K)

A red headed Scottish/ Irish girl. A brunette Southern European Mediterranean type. A SE Asian slut with quite large brown nipples and big lips. A negress. A blonde 40s plus milf with milkers to be my mum and make me cups of tea.

Attached: gibmilkies.jpg (360x360, 23K)

2 Black THIC Trannies

that is all

The average robot can't handle one female let alone 5.

>asteriaa
>avery
>knooper
>kelly
>ratchan
All e-girls with thighs I like.

Attached: 1563032099493.png (1280x1315, 1.35M)

I don't need no 3DPD trash
>Neptune
>Noire
>Blanc
>Vert
>Big Nep

Attached: 1557375095572.png (855x900, 610K)