Be me

>be me
>be girl
>never wear makeup
>everyone still thinks i'm pretty

feels good desu

Attached: 1541825197683.jpg (1000x1414, 530K)

>be me
>want to be girl
kms

>be me
>be girl
>always wear makeup
>everyone thinks im ugly

what's the point anymore

>be me
>want to be girl
>be girl

like it's not that hard, just do it and if it doesn't work out you were going to kill yourself anyway

I feel you user. Are you happy with yourself? That's the first step.

That's irrelevant if you don't have big tits.

Yeah suicide is pretty much the only answer
No matter how hard I try I don't get seen as a girl by a single person

girls are prettiest when they have no make up at all. no exceptions. make up is not your real self. your real self is always superior to every mask you put on.

Why not? I mean it took me years to grow out my hair and get on hormones and shit, but I've been out for like 5 years and people always see me as female. To a point that honestly even surprises me. You can do it, don't become an hero

I thought I encountered the female of my life until she suddenly ghosted me a few days ago. Seeing this saddens me because she's pretty and she doesn't wear makeup either.

I've been on hormones for over a year and a half, and even in a full face of makeup and while wearing women's clothes, I get called sir. I'm a massive giant ogre, 6' tall, 21 inch wide shoulders, 43 inch ribcage. My brow and chin are particularly bad but the rest of my face is just vaguely male looking, even with makeup. There is nothing more I can do. FFS won't be possible and it wouldn't fix my linebacker bod anyway. I was doomed from the start.

>everyone still thinks i'm pretty
And how do you know what they really think?

wtf are you waiting for? you say you wanna kys, you say you wanna suicide, well why not just do it already? Just remove yourself from the genepool, it's best for all of us

I am dating someone and it would make them sad

nah trust me, they don't like you, just off yourself

Yeah they paid $1200 to fly me out to their country because they're just memeing me

Not really user, i feel like life would be better if i was pretty

how about you stop making excuses and blame it on others you piece of shit, off yourself, no on really wants you

Because people will pull me over on the street just to ask me for my number. Once when I was working in retail, this dude kept pestering me for my phone number and touched my butt while I was trying to help him with something.

My bf did the same with me :3 only it was a bit less because it was just to Hawaii, which is technically in the same country. Don't listen to that user, I'm sure you're a pretty girl

I am not a pretty girl. I do not resemble a woman or have a single womanly feature. That doesn't mean I cannot be loved.

lmao what a disgustingly ugly fag

Become a twink and get fucked dogs live on cam

You can't just become a twink when your skeleton is built like a Chad. Twinks are built small, narrow. I am bulky and large.

Way to make everything about you. You're just a whiny bitch, grow up.

It is my job to make bad threads even worse.

that's rough user... I don't know what I can say to help, personally I hate it when people just tell me things to make me feel better when I'm down on myself, but I hope you find happiness in some form.

then stop coming here, no one really likes you, just stick to your mentally ill discord servers

I'm not in a single discord server.

>Be Namefag
>Be a tranny
>Cry over a bait thread from a """femanon"""

Attached: 1566137224243.jpg (1334x750, 71K)

just remember user
bee yourself

Attached: A26B8ABB-9427-4E3F-B7A3-56357463B7A4.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Girls like you are literally the master race of the female gender, every guy craves a girlfriend who looks great without make up.

well it's right up your alley