Is it possible to escape red pill?

If it is, would you do it?

Attached: CCABA01D-1D91-4B4A-9080-627856077DE4.png (500x675, 282K)

Why would you want to? Red pill is the only way to go buddy

Attached: 44789358-1069-4F78-92B3-37A7308A127F.jpg (399x399, 28K)

it doesn't matter. original? ye

>maga
>redpill
yeah its very redpilled to give all our money to israel

It's not possible. I dont want to escape it. At least I can perceive the strange beauty of the decay of this world, without filters. Also,beat the system from time to time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-194737.jpg (1440x1072, 371K)

cringe miga faggot.

>redpill
>trump

God damn, you're a faggot.

I don't think one can really go back to being blue pilled. I see the clown meme as still being aware that the world is shit but you don't really care. Use redpills to make yourself stronger.

Attached: 1564900812661.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

it's possible, just have sex (preferably with someone that shows you that they care about you).

The only escape from the red pill is the black pill.

Kind of fucked up once you realize Hitler and the Nazis were a force for good in the world, but are now the anti-center of our moral universe.

Try bringing that up with women, let alone normies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>honk honk
honk-pill is the only way to be happy after red pill

grab my guitar walk down a crossroad and watch it all burn while strumming the blues

literally explain how user. i feel bad for him and he had some very human traits but i wouldn't call him a force for good. extremely misguided and tragically violent at best

Returned to college after 5 year hiatus this year, it's really bad. Even if there are right wingers among the students, they pretend to be as blue-pilled as the rest due to fear of being ostracized and harassed.

I think people who spend all their time online gain a belief that their opinions are held in regard in the world at all, but in order to get a job, live your life, and get along merrily with others, you have to be sufficiently blue-pilled in terms of public appearance and social media.

Course, I live in a big city so it's not that surprising, but unfortunately that's how you have to act if your career prospects want to be any higher than Walmart manager.

Attached: 1412909145946.jpg (703x680, 44K)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kys

How do you think Israel are the bad guys when everything they stand for is the opposite of the American Jews that actually do control everything?

>this level of mental gymnastics
simple simon ass motherfucker

escape the pathetic *pill and le doomer le bloomer le honkler shit
stop labeling yourself with memes from this shithole
especially the honkler shit it's fucking pathetic
>h-haha I'm a loser but that's FUNNY h-haha my life is a comedy AAAAAAA

It's not possible and no I wouldn't go back.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/hmFvxYU