Diskord feels

poast ur serbers, I.d's and feels.
>Tfw i still use memearrows even though i'm not quoting or on Jow Forums edition

Attached: 1536178841345.png (800x900, 305K)

honoka#7879
YB3NHG - lewd friends. wanted : friends to fap together in a strict no homo way. not wanted : pinkpill drama shit, "fembots", orbiters, e-celeb worshippers

Attached: 87019cc59ac8cf68f0a62cc9c328b940.png (790x611, 390K)

is this a tranny server

No, can you not read, user?

this sounds gay i don't wanna fap with you

New linku ZndpPu

hi! im looking for a guy who i can flirt, send pics to in exchange for attention, compliments and gifts!! i want him to worship me.

tzUP27X
active politics and debate server

henlo I would like to give attention and compliments
are you a girl (male)?

no im a girl (female) sorry to disappoint

do your job janny

didn't disappoint though
hmu tower of kane#2701

fuck off. how fucking hard is it to fucking stay there

drop your discord here

>tfw you can't see your favorite threads in the catalog no matter how hard you OwO and then you wonder if everyone has migrated to dscrd instead~ :3c

miso#7194

what the fuck are you talkin about tranny

Fleance#6694

I am Fleance De Sousa, I am the Colonel of the 61e Hussars for the greatest game (and DLC_ in human history, Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

Please join the 61e so you can help us defeat our enemy regiments the LIR, DLG and PLG by coming to our events and chilling with us in a group to effort to defeat the enemy!!!

If you are really poor, we'll find a way to get you the game if you still wanna join

skepti#4266

who wants to be my sugar daddy, original of course

Attached: 1561667230052.jpg (1949x2048, 260K)

What timezone are you? I'd love to join but I don't know if I'll be awake at the proper time.