You now remember that you missed out on teenage love...

You now remember that you missed out on teenage love. You will never have the experience of making out with your hot high school girlfriend when your parents arent home. You will never get those years you wasted on your own back. They are gone and YOU missed out on them.

Attached: 3966AA55-A5BB-4972-9AFA-9948599F6954.jpg (500x600, 39K)

Cool, that sounds rather annoying anyway.

I was a rather immature 20 year old so it was like being a teenager when I lost my virginity.

Even though I'm going back to high school for another year as a senior, I'm not gonna lose sleep if it doesn't happen.

Attached: chocolateposing2.jpg (260x374, 29K)

I feel okay with not peaking at 16

You fucking idiots aren't missing out on anything that you can't do in your 20s. It's not that big of a deal.

Attached: 1377046126380.png (775x720, 227K)

From what I've heard anyways, it was a nightmare and probably best avoided. Just try to catch up in your early 20s. A ton of people in their early 20s catch up on lost teen years

>a nightmare
Being inexperienced while that's what's expected.
> and probably best avoided
By being inexperienced later, while it's not what's expected, something even worse?

I actually felt emotionally distressed a while back when I was talking with some normals and they began telling their teenage sex experiences.

cope

life peaks in your teens

op is right. i may have missed on teenage love, but atleast i didnt do schoolwork and i spent a lot of my time enjoying videogames. i played a fuck ton of wow in my teens. atleast i didnt miss WoW

i feel bad for the kids who studymaxxed and now are doctors and are miserable and think making 200k a year is worth it. even worse the lawyers who work minimum wage jobs

25 and still never had a gf

What are the chances I blossom in my late 20s and get girls

so? if you are so insecure that not having a gf in hs is the end of the world then you might want to kys op

it's not like that you are missing much, adult relationships are 100x better and more stable

>You will never have the experience of making out with your hot high school girlfriend when your parents arent home
Never had one. Though I did fuck a hot high school girl when I was 23.

It's ok. 16 is legal here

I'm not the same user, but that will only happen if you start working on yourself right now, no gf will magically fall from the sky on your lap just by reaching a certain age

its all better than being a tripfag on r9k of all places
what went wrong in your life?

mother never loved me and im a reclusive schizoid. also i moved around a lot to new school every 2-3 years. i literally moved to a new highschool at 15 in a new city, then dropped out at 16 and ran away to a homeless shelter and then got charged with uttering threats to my parents and was court ordered to live with them for a year before being kicked out

i never stood a chance. im physically good looking but mentally im dead on the inside

Well i am glad that we can partake in your misery

i was a massive incel loser with crippling social anxiety as a teenager so teenage love was always out of the question. there's nothing to regret.

Ya but maybe im less likely to die in the climate gulag

>be born as a white male in a white nation to a middle class family
>be ugly
its like i was meant to see others experience happiness while being incapable of feeling it myself

Attached: 1458375964406.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

Having a girlfriend in high school and having a girlfriend in my 20s have been fundamentally different experiences. Stay in denial boyo.

> i played a fuck ton of wow in my teens. atleast i didnt miss WoW
> atleast i didnt miss WoW
This, vanilla will be, and always will be the greatest game ever created
The community back then was amazing
Too bad i didn't realise it back then, but i was there, and i would never swap it with any other experience in life
Amazing game, feels good to come home even though it wont be the same, still close enough for me

What if making love with a hot female in her early 20s while i was the teen? Does that count for anything?

I dont give a fuck user i will never have happiness cuz the overlords noticed i wouldnt be a good goy from birth
If this is the only life i curse God for being the biggest douche in the universe

I experienced it, it's over-rated.
If you didn't experience it, don't worry. You didn't miss out on much.
You're better off learning to retain semen and avoiding lust and ejaculating.

Aaand he is also vegan

>cope
>atleast i didnt miss WoW
kek