Complain about being a virgin

>complain about being a virgin
>wont settle for a 4/10 gf

It's like you want to stay a loser

Attached: 20190501_23.05.24.jpg (1551x1080, 1023K)

Ugly women have higher standards than better looking women, is a bizarre paradox

I'm just clueless when it comes to women.
If I met a girl that looked like that and had god taste in music, literature and cinema I'd take her over a 10/10 bimbo.

woah wtf you said 4/10 but you posted a 6/10 did i just get pwned by an epic trollolololer? xD

>is a bizarre paradox
its not that bizarre, they spend their lives trying to prove themselves to the world around them, as almost no women have innate conviction or confidence in themselves, or even know what it is in life that would make them happy.
they want men in their life they can show off and make others jealous of, they will spend their lives crawling on all fours after a guy who abuses the fuck out of them if they think their friends want to fuck him.

very attractive women, who get hit on by legit chad tier men constantly, who know themselves that they can have any man they want and everyone around them can see it, leaving nothing to prove, are free to go looking for who will make them the most happy (usually chad anyway but not always).

>settle
You answered your own question. Nobody wants to "settle" for anything, ESPECIALLY when it comes to love and relationships. That's not how humans work. Having a girlfriend just for it's own sake (even if sex is involved) won't make you happy at all. It'll make you more miserable.

thats not 4/10

To a chad it is and that all that matters to someone like her

How many countless times has it been said here that the guys here DON'T HAVE HIGH STANDARDS. If you knew anything about this fucking board you would know most guys here would settle with almost anything you dumbfuck retard. Either you are new, a retard, a troll or a combination of them because nobody would make the retarded post you just made who has spent more than two fucking seconds here.

Fuck you.

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9.jpg (640x615, 39K)

funny how people are just an apperance-number anymore. If some thots rate you below 7 even the other "normal" women wont touch you.
I hate this world so much

Attached: 1563895451888.jpg (2448x3264, 288K)

4/10 women only want Chad

problem is robots have a skewed perception of their ranking and the ranking of the girls
they think pics like OP is a 4/10 and they think they are a 5/10.
but that girl is like a 6/10, probably going to a 7 with better makeup and hairstyle
and the typical robot is probably like a 2/10 or a 3/10
especially if you combine the looks with everything else (hobbies, personality, income level etc)

trust me Id love to, but she blocked me

>think my standards are way too high
>lower them so much the girls say I make them uncomfortable because I'm out of their league
>still can't get a gf

Attached: c72.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

She has thicc thighs.

can you post more pics of her? she seems really cute and sexy

No. Dont be gross.

thats a high 7

I got chu my guy, rat-chan absolutely has thicc thighs...

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-003637_Instagram.jpg (1439x1943, 1.02M)

Have you considered that someone doesn't have to like what you like 100% to be a good companion?

you call that a 4/10?