"Miss Americana and the End of the Anthropocene"

"Miss Americana and the End of the Anthropocene"
Taylor Swift herself is making music about the end of modern civilization. The good times before greed and envy, it's all coming back! We are going to dance and sing songs in the moonlight, with no made up worries about politics and financial systems!.

"American stories
Fading before me
The damsels are depressed
Boys will be boys then
Where are the wise men?
I don't really wanna fight
Cause nobody's gonna win
You play stupid games
You win stupid prizes"

"How can the people we love be so miserable and stupid? They are like a lost generation, with no wisdom, no hope, no means of making their own life, without any freedom of mind, without any idea of how to live well. In universal terms that is a sad state, because with so many people, there is no place to retreat.
And that's all you need to understand. American Dream is over. They are not ready to know we might lose everything." - T.S.

Attached: Taylor is a follower of Artemis.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhvXST1Rc3g
youtube.com/watch?v=zp5MSITkkiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its simple. there are too many n*ggers

What's with all of T Swifts "woke videos"? I thought she was a republican.

Also they are talking about t swift in /x/ right now.

Attached: 1566573456452.jpg (950x534, 62K)

I really love t swift music but it sounds very girly to me and I do not feel masculine when I am listening to it. But this mixmash of t swift and nin is my favorite song and why I originally had a crush on her.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhvXST1Rc3g

Looks like applejuice. Can't be beer cause no bubbles.

>I thought she was a republican
Literally where did you get this idea

Taylor Swift is a gross tranny that needs to kill itself. I feel bad for the guys that kissed that mentally ill tranny.

Attached: ADBFA70C-0B67-4BE0-B5DA-8652EAD55E1D.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

terrible music/songs, mediocre beauty, and she's a nigger lover now? hard pass

said the mentally ill tranny. run back to your discord server

she always played country music when I was a kid I dunno.

wow no way to talk to the richest celebrity and most desirable woman on planet earth (which translate to planet dirt in our own language).

Attached: 1563104857070.jpg (639x495, 36K)

America has to know: does t swift have a new black bf or is he just an actor for the music video. Everyone is freaking out and says she has a new black bf but in the video she has a 7 year old black daughter and I don't think even t swift could hide a daughter for 7 years

If t swift were my captive audience I would ask her what it was like to meet moot in real life.

I have a fucking girlfriend! I have a child on the way. How can I be a tranny when im manly as fuck.

Attached: D9320A3D-17BF-49E1-9154-47D9475DD36A.jpg (658x706, 80K)

>taylor swift unironically gets blacked in the music video

I'm so glad white men are waking up

Attached: 1539207983723.jpg (1024x896, 203K)

I'm talking abot hope and love and freedom
And what the answers are? Hate based on race, hate based on sexuality, hate based on political party, and if I told my nationality they would hate me for it too.

Is this the kind of culture you want to be a part of? No matter the side you pick, is this the kind of feeling you want to nurture in your heart? I promise you there are better options.

Attached: trumpwar1.jpg (321x400, 40K)

It has NOTHING to do with race. People just wanna know if t swift has a boyfriend or not.

What you just fucking said is a self centered female kind of thing. It's like:

>go into store with ass hanging out of dress
>guy looks at your ass
>"I KNEW IT HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY ASS"

It seems as if t swift is just trying to prove a point.

T Swift doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

If t swift wanted people to love each other she'd make a fucking marijuana video. She can afford to do it too cause she's the richest celebrity there is and won't run out of money. I'd like to see a boyfriend video with T swift and snoop

Cannabis is bad for the brain development if you are younger than 22~

I don't really understand, you seem to have strong feelings about what you said and I'm curious to know what you are talking about.

Isnt she like an actual lesbian?

If t swift baits people into getting upset they are gonna get upset.

I mean if you want to spread "love" just have totally tranquil loving peaceful lyrics. Like hippie lyrics. I get it if T swift doesnt want to encourage teen girls to smoke weed or anything.

I think a really good "study" in peaceful music is the monterey pop festival which was kind of like woodstock and is available on youtube.

Peaceful spirit energy is attainable through music.

One thing I really wish is that after doing music for so long that T swift would just pick up an accoustic guitar and do country music again.

I would love to see T Swift try to play music like jack white.

What america really thinks about t swift is like

"she's 30 now and she is still rockin attractive but is she gonna have a baby."

Most people would say "having a baby is an amazing life experience you don't want to miss out on."

My take on that is that being a celebrity rockstar is so amazingly crazy that it probably easly counterbalances the life experience of having a child.

That being said america feels sorry for t swift because they want her to find that partner that sticks with her ya know?

I personally think, "Well I hope she is as romantically fulfilled as she wants to be."

So yeah america is jumpy to see if she has a boyfriend and naturally all the racists on Jow Forums are like "hurr durr hes black I knew it."

This is a very very easy way to reach people with a message btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=zp5MSITkkiM

As a dude I have massive respect for T Swift because she has remained very wholesome and been the polar opposite of miley cyrus.

The thing is though that I personally don't listen to T Swift music. Just cause it's really girly and I like listening to dark music cause it makes me feel more masculine.

So if T swift tried to give a message to me personally (what are the odds amirite) and she tried to send it only through her music, then I would never hear it.

I have actually never really heard T Swift speak at length, and I never listen to lyrics when I listen to music. I've seen her on clips on tv only. For all her fame she is really silent in my life and I have no idea what she believes or thinks about the world.

I just know I have mad respect for her.

If I had t swift as my captive audience I would say to her "I know it can be crazy getting all that attention from so many people all the time and being too emotionally tired to respond. I don't know a solution to that but I understand. And if I saw T Swift in real life I would leave her the fuck alone and pretend I didn't see her."

If I could tell T Swift one message, it would be this:

Some people go into life thinking they are not even going to ask why or when they are going to even do like even when do but then they don't. This is Jow Forums.

Is that a koan?

I just brainjizzed into the keyboard randomly and heartlessly

Attached: 1566550749006.jpg (1260x840, 122K)

your mom hurts brain development at all ages

Is she drinking her own piss?

That's just eerie

imagine being this unironically retarded lmao

I like the digits, is it pasta?

T.S. said she wanted to become a singer to have young girls elated to see her, the whole fans thing.

Pretending you didnt see her would be cruel.