/MBTI/

Considering the last one had so little replies Im just gonna ask the same question
>Mbti type
>Your top 3 videogames

Previous :
>Tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/

>Recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Attached: 1566158637804.png (960x758, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52911258/#52934902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally~!
Winner winner chicken dinner!

INTJ

Minecraft
Mount & Blade: Warband
Runescape

>inb4autism

Attached: 2019-08-22_20.41.50.png (1920x1017, 1.28M)

Reminder that you should give tons of love to your nearest INFP immediately

Attached: 1449136_p0.jpg (644x843, 85K)

INTJ
BF3
WH40K Dawn of War
Silent Hill 4

Fuck INFPs are so cute but I don't think I could hang out with you for too long without going insane.

INFJ

World of warcraft, gta 5, dark souls or stick of truth

INTJ

Dead by Daylight
Minion Masters
CS:GO

ENTJ

(Classic) World of Warcraft
Minecraft
Nethack

ENTP
Hotline miami
Katana zero
RTCW

ENFP
MInecraft
Skyward sword
Destiny (the first one)
ik nostalgia goggles are strong

>INTP
Soul Reaver 2
Gta San andreas
Skyrim

Attached: 1563911947317.jpg (787x830, 398K)

ENTJ
Supreme Commander
CrossCode
Va-11 Hall-a

How do we drive you mad user

Attached: 38455382_p0.png (70x70, 2K)

Well to be honest I haven't spent any prolonged period of time with INFP but I don't really function in as much of a moral and emotional sense as INFP does and I don't mean "emotional" in a negative sense, I really think it's amazing the way you filter the world, it's something I would like to know more about. I just feel I wouldn't be compatible for too long before something comes up that I can't handle or address, from my limited experience with INFP I think I would go mad from that pressure / contrast, also from the feeling of constantly being judged all the time, definitely a type I'd like to engage in on a deeper level but I like I said I get the feeling anything beyond that wouldn't last too long although I'm unsure and wish it did. >intj

>INTP
>Stellaris
>Kerbal space program
>Darkest dungeon

>I just feel I wouldn't be compatible for too long before something comes up that I can't handle or address
I think the INFP would definitely reach this point much sooner than you would user, you'd probably react to it much better than we would too

>INTP
Nier automata
Girls Frontline
Va11-ha11a

Hey retard, have you stopped to think that the thread died not despite of, but *because* of your shitty question? Nobody here wants to read an entire thread of people greentexting
>INTP
>random game title 1
>random game title 2
>random game title 3
as if it matters or has anything to do with their personality or some shit. It doesn't spawn any discussion.
How do people even have favorite games in the first place? All games I play are my favorite games. I wouldn't want to waste my time playing inferior games that are less fun than others, now would I?
Like, how do you even answer this question? I have a soft spot in my heart for a game I last played 5 years ago and have spent maybe 50 hours playing it in my life, does that make it my favorite over something I am 2500 hours into but no longer play because it's turned to shit? Or is my favorite game the one I impulse-bought last week and have been binging day and night since?
Come on, man. Even writing walls of texts about how feelers are all gay was more fun than this shit.

Attached: 1563787668547.jpg (610x610, 40K)

Accurate responses for INTP.

ISTJ

>Kerbal Space Program
>Halo 3
>SW Jedi Academy
>War Thunder
>Elite Dangerous
>Arma 3
>SW KOTOR 2
>Stellaris

Can't choose only 3 so have my clusterfuck list in no specific order

(You)
INTJ here. Let's talk about MBTI instead.

INFP

Pokemon Heartgold
Skyrim
Binding of Isaac

ENFP

Warcraft 3
Dota 2
America's Army 2

How would I find an ENFP gf in a group of people where most of them are ENFP girls?
t. INTJ

INFJ
Dark Cloud 2
Final Fantasy 12
Harvest Moon series

>ENTP
>The Last of Us
>Dark Souls 1
>Papers Please
I struggled not to put Hotline Miami thanks for doing it for me brother
>doesnt spawn any discussion
Yeah with an unwanted angry rant like that I certainly don't want to discuss anything with you
My college is so full of infp's that the professors actually meme about it and ask their classes to take the test just to show the majority. They're mostly adult babies who play Pokemon and cry if you don't have everything in common with them

Alright, I'll pose a question: why are some types (INTP, INTJ, INFP and ISTP) so predisposed to disorders as compared to the rest of the types?

Attached: IMG_1565787979131.jpg (639x502, 13K)

That begs the question - how many of them are professionally tested? there can be mistyped and perhaps the other type is the most likely to be mental.

INTJ

Deus Ex
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
FTL

INTP
Doom 1993
Terraria
Fallout New Vegas

Attached: Myers guys.png (481x766, 81K)

That does beg the question but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that some types are predisposed to some kind of mental or personality disorder by virtue of how they function, operate and interpret stimulus.

Attached: IMG_1565787972212.jpg (639x502, 13K)

>INTP
Looks like you're enfp

People with disorders and mental illnesses cannot be accurately typed. If they are regardless, the results are skewed.
It's not that some types are predisposed to having disorders, but that they have certain default behaviors of their type in common with people who have certain disorders.
I couldn't care less if you actually talk to me or not, just glad you aren't another literal NPC shitting out the first 3 games they can think of and fucking off forever. Stay classy, ENTPfag.

Prompt: share your type & your age & when was the last time you actively engaged your inferior function and tell us how it went.

Attached: 1563911611364.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>16p has lots of information
16p is a meme, Turbie. You should know better by now.

Attached: 1564423591507.png (1084x1080, 900K)

(repost because wrong link! TwT)

Hmmm... time to answer some questions~! :3c

>good food, some wine, and a night *in*
Sounds comfy! UwU
Your post actually reminds me of a night in the end of October 2015! My parents and I had some pizza with wine and we talked about mostly old times... That's one of my best memories from that year! ^_^

>>autistic Si
>Yeah, agree with you. It also looks like PTSD.
I had the same thing on my mind! :O
It would make a lot of sense because of the re-experiencing of past events. I wonder how Complex PTSD is different from the regular one, when it comes to functions. Is the Si just more intense in the former, or does CPTSD involve loops or grips?

I think strong and unhealthy Si might generally be related to low resilience, and together with weak Se - that makes you prone to getting overwhelmed If I understood the theory correctly, there can be only one "good" Sx - it could be the "base" of a typical highly sensitive person! However, a minority of HSPs are sensation-seekers, and those probably have a strong (and possibly but not necessarily unhealthy) Se and weak Si! But wait! Does this mean HSS-HSPs are resilient? Aren't these two traits mutually exclusive? :Oc

>Turbie are you non-American?
Yeah... some anons have guessed I live in Eastern Europe, but I'm not sure (I won't post my country because I'm afraid of getting doxxed, sorry)! ^_^

Why do you ask? Are night-ins an American thing? OwO

>Turbie is INTJ/P
Interesting! I also got INTJ when I took that test: desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/52911258/#52934902 :3c

Thanks, Mr. Bump! (>^_^)>

bro my fe is so low what the fuck are you talking about

Enfp is Ne > Fi > Te > Si

Whether you can get ENFP gf really has more to do with you than it does with them. Be as unique as possible without being a tryhard, is all I can tell you.

INTP

>1. Yume nikki
>2. Fran bow
>3. Binding of isaac

I also love minecraft, but it didnt make into the list

Attached: 1559706972229.png (215x264, 65K)

That dumb test always says INTP. It called me one even though my Ne was basically unused

whats a better test then, I thought that was the more in depth one?

Turbie why do you talk like a tranny in striped socks?

More prompts: nice.

INTJ
Se Inferior, hmm, it might not be the latest time I engaged with it but certainly the most memorable in recent time. I came home from work and the clouds outside looked so nice, usually I would ignore it but I grabbed my camera and ran outside, drove out to the countryside in my car. Parked on the side of the road and ran out and started snapping away, the sky, the flowers, the field nearby, I was so overwhelmed that I started tearing up, smiling impulsively with a giant grin on my face, drove off to a few more spots and then came home.

It was a deeply sensual and conscientious state, almost felt out of body, pic related was something I snapped in the heat of the moment.

Attached: DSC_41601.jpg (3870x3090, 1016K)

That's awesome, and relatable as fuck for me. When I do take the time to get out of the city and appreciate nature, I appreciate it a lot.
Whereabouts do you live, if I may ask? Europe?

>Whether you can get ENFP gf really has more to do with you than it does with them.
I get along with ENFPs pretty well desu.
>Be as unique as possible without being a tryhard, is all I can tell you.
Thanks, I'll try to open up a bit more.

>ISTP
>stalker, tf2, and I guess gmod if only because of all the stuff you can do with it
I have been playing a lot of Huntsman and Jarate Sniper lately, doing pretty well at it. Might get back into CSGO.

>ENFJs WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!
ree

Attached: IMG_20190817_010122.jpg (360x360, 19K)

North America, New England

Attached: chan.jpg (4840x2761, 551K)

You wouldn't believe how much I hate this LARPer

Not quite what I expected. Really nice, though.
Are you actively working to engage your Se, or is it just a spontaneous once-in-a-while thing?
He was already doing this "larp" before you ever began browsing Jow Forums. Don't bully him please.

So you're arguing against by saying his autistic obsession is even worse than I thought?

I'm semi actively attempting to engage it and I think I do so mostly unconsciously but occasionally it'll hit pretty intense and I go on an unexpected adventure or something of the like, it's quite fascinating to myself.

>INTJ
Team Fortress 2 (I have like 5000 hours in it lol, best FPS of all time)
Minecraft
TES4: Oblivion

INTJ
Dungeon Keeper
Neverwinter Nights
Pathologic

Attached: hgjghjghj.jpg (225x268, 24K)

The ultimate goal you have when you study your own type is to move past it. At this point in type, all of the 16 letter combinations have become agglomerates of prejudices and superstitions about people. If you have a strong intuition, you want to be very special; if you claim you have loads of extroverted feeling, you believe you're somehow a mind-reader; if you have high introverted feeling, you don't want to be a responsible adult; with sensation, you either aspire to justify your vapid thrill-seeking, or you argue mediocrity is fine; under the guise of thinking, you're an arrogant prick who always wants to be right. Perhaps the mbti has always been this way, but it is a sorry state.

Trubie i lub u dawling hab u critid discourd accounet yete OwO?

>Warband
Oh i see yiu are man of culture as well

ENTJ

>warband
>ck2
>eu4

>>Mbti type
ESTJ
>>Your top 3 videogames
Victoria2
EU4
Kerbal Space Program

INTJ
Amnesia
Penumbra
Freelancer

Warhammer 2
Stalker series
Metro series

Why can't you let go and take his bubbly self-expression for what it is? Are you a feelfag?
Are you literally me? God damn, this is interesting. Any particular adventure you'd like to share?

INFP
>pokemon moon
>the walking dead
>until dawn

i also like bioshock infinite and the wall-e videogame a lot but i can't choose which ones i like the best

Human metrics, or something like that, had some good personality tests.

>type
INTJ
>top 3 vidya
Stellaris, WoW the classic one that launches next week, Hellblade.

>Filling out test
>Just took my antipsychs so scatterbrained
>Finish test, just need to fill out the information at the bottom
>Enter age
>Back out of keyboard
>Backs out of page
>Didn't save my test

Well I used to be intp but I fucking doubt that's what I still am and now I'm too agitated and tired to fill it all out again

For sure, I've felt the same way before, for all it's faults this is one of the few places where I've been able to come across people who are "like me". If you'd like to chat more in-depth my discord is Eonius#9427.

As for more adventures, I had this bicycle that I was very fond off, I inherited it from my parents, it was one of those old school ones with functioning mirrors and everything, I used it as a literal joy riding vehicle when I was still learning about myself, I would go on aforementioned Se trips, I didn't know what urged me at the time, I was particularly down at the the time and it was one of the few things that picked up my life in a way that reformed it to be amazing in many ways, I would let it guide to which ever I came across, I have a few spots I frequent and every time I go it's still just as fascinating, I've incorporated Se in a more conscious manner by taking random photos on my phone, giving it a voice to speak in a sense, hopefully that makes sense.
Pic related is an especially important moment in my life, I came into work after an all-nighter and had a small breakdown thereafter and by pure impulse and or intuition I retreated to one of my spots to recover

Attached: 1118170657_HDR.jpg (3264x1836, 764K)

ENTP

>Rocket League
>Minecraft (modded, custom tekkit)
>TF2

Pic related must be a wonderful place. I hope you managed to find solace and peace there, user. Your relationship with your Se sounds healthier than most.

Any other INTP's produce some pretty creative content, but don't really consider themselves a creative type?

Attached: 19149259_1946814102256589_1039022917975826804_n.jpg (700x394, 23K)

INTPs are creative as fuck, user. They might struggle to dedicate themselves to creating just one perfect thing with a lot of consistent effort put into it, but they're the best at producing ideas of concepts.

Does anybody mind explaining, what this even means? I have no idea, what all these types stand for...

Attached: MBTI_wtfisdis.png (512x699, 81K)

You're a sub who likes cock in ass and isolating.
Also you're a pseudointellect

>INTP

League of Legends
Love Live! School Idol Festival (yes im weeb)
Portal 2

Looks like isfp in fi-ni loop. Just google it and read up.

Do you struggle implementing ideas in practice? Do you procrastinate a lot or put things off because it stresses you to think about how you're going to accomplish them?
Do you seek out emotional experiences and making yourself "feel" in different ways? Does it stimulate you?
Do you have a strong moral compass and moral code? Do you often make yourself do (or refrain from doing) some things because that's what feels "right?"
Do you primarily consider morals or ethics?
Do you have a solid, rigid understanding of concepts and complex things that you build up and add to constantly?

Thanks for this insight, read it up and this doesn't match with my behavior at all.
I guess this test is merely bullshit to make fun of the people that believe it, like astrology.

Man, all these posts I read to "my" personality all see pretty unstable and weird. Must be because only the usual r9k guys shill it af

You obviously are not ISFP, your function scores might insinuate that but your N preference doesn't lie. Ignore that BS.

Wow so many INTJ's here. I thought it was supposed to be one of the rarest personality types yet here we all are.

>INTJ as well
> Call of Duty
> The Last of Us
> Any Elder Scrolls

>Do you struggle implementing ideas in practice? Do you procrastinate a lot or put things off because it stresses you to think about how you're going to accomplish them?
No. No
>Do you seek out emotional experiences and making yourself "feel" in different ways? Does it stimulate you?
No. Yes, emotions stimulate me... I do think this behavior is quiet normal
>Do you have a strong moral compass and moral code? Do you often make yourself do (or refrain from doing) some things because that's what feels "right?"
Yes. No, mostly because I don't do things that require any ethics.. and maybe because I'm here since more than 10 years, seen a lot of shit, don't really care anymore. Yet I still have my idealistic beliefs
>Do you primarily consider morals or ethics?
As explained above. Basically when something happens that requires me thinking about my moral code, I do think about it intensly, come to the conclusion that I should not do it, and then do it anyway, because fuck it and all people involved. Mainly because these situations are so rare, that I just want to see what will happen.
>Do you have a solid, rigid understanding of concepts and complex things that you build up and add to constantly?
I guess... At least a bit

I couldn't care less what this all meant, but this is quiet funny and I enjoy the time killed with this thread

Because it's weird, makes people feel uncomfortable, and is a sign of some neurosis.

ENTJ
>Super Smash Bros Ultimate
>Minecraft
>Super Mario Galaxy

You're going to drive the ISTPs away if you guys keep allowing these threads get pruned prematurely.

Well I can assure you that everybody who regularly participates in these threads has gotten used to him. Turbie is an autistic fag, but he's genuinely the nicest, warmest and friendliest autistic fag around. Out of all the crazy weird shit you see daily on this website, you really don't need to get hung up on his person in particular, dawg.
My guess is you're INFP, user. It's unusual for your type to be so jaded, and I also think you're exaggerating at least a little bit for your own comfort. ;)

>ISFJ

Paper Mario: TTYD
The Walking Dead
Persona 4

We all love Turbie! His simply the best. Better than all the rest. Better than anyone, anyone r9k has ever met. Turbie you're simply the best!

Mistyping aside, INTJs are rare among the average population, but not really among internet dwellers.

Oh, right forgot my favourite games:
>Endless Space
>Deus Ex
>The Binding of Isaac: wrath of the lamb

Ahh that's interesting to know. It makes good sense as well, just surprised to find so many here in the one place.

INTP

(In no particular order)
Insurgency
Minecraft
Hitman Absolution

As for the older games, their gameplay is just too old to say I would play them again today even if I loved them back then

Attached: 1552446400481.jpg (500x705, 35K)

>How would I find an ENFP gf in a group of people where most of them are ENFP girls?
Eye contact

INTP

Xenoblade
Deus Ex
Metal Gear

Any other INFJs weirdly attracted to ESTJs? I like it when they're bossy with people (including me).

INTP-T

Crusader Kings 2
Stellaris
Skyrim

Attached: Screenshot_20190812_235009.jpg (1080x1553, 397K)

>pic
Is that homunculus?

>INTP
I've come to the realization that I don't actually like video games

Don't worry bro you just haven't found the right ones for you yet. There's so many categories out there just keep trying them and you will eventually find the ones you love.

I don't think he was worried in the first place.

INFJ

I'm assuming these are top 3 video games of all time instead of just currently so, in no particular order

>world of warcraft
>league of legends
>final fantasy 8