I want to try drugs but i can't find an-

>i want to try drugs but i can't find an-

Ayahuasca is the strongest and best psychedelic on the planet, and it is legal and dirt-cheap: maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca

Furthermore, it is very easy to prepare. Either you can make a tea out of it, and guides on how to do this can be easily done via google. Or you can just swallow it instantly and with ease as a powder: dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019

I don't understand why most people do not use ayahuasca. It is so much better than weed, alcohol, or even other psychedelics and ecstasy that it is not even funny. I know people who have combined cocaine and ecstasy and still say that the bliss of ayahuasca thoroughly outweighs that by far.

Attached: 1558998199313.jpg (466x658, 43K)

Mooooooom
He is here again

Yes the Ayahuasca boy

but you just posted where to buy the woood from. you still need to mix it with variety of stuff for it to become actual drug, and only the wood part of this process is easily obtainable.

>legal
I live in the US where it is definitely not legal, even if certain South American religions have some kind of pass

they're plants retard. they're all legal to buy you just have to make the drug yourself. the last part isn't legal but you can do that in the privacy of your home with no way to find out

>lol plants can't be illegal lol

poppy and hemp plants are very much illegal in America. there was even a so-called Poppy Rebellion that happened after WWII I think.

farmers growing poppy plants for their seeds and other non-drug uses were v& by squads of narcs. even though many people grow poppy plants today for culinary and decorative purposes in America, it's still de facto illegal

it's funny because literally Home Depot sells poppy plant seeds which is essentially the same as selling heroin in the eyes of the law

I guess nobody wants to change the law but usually at least the law is only enforced when it's apparent the plants are being grown for actual opium etc. but growing it as a garden flower or for seeds is still just as illegal even if it's not enforced

explain how make aya

>compares stimulants to psychedelics

>telling people to go straight to DMT instead of experiencing cubes or Lucy first.

Why homo?

Do NOT make poppy seed tea

The second link in the OP explains all of your concerns in great detail.

but THESE plants aren't illegal. it's not like OP said you could pick up vials of ayahuasca at the store

it was a criticism of
>they're plants retard
and not the whole post ()

HBWR

I was pointing out that OP was telling you plants to buy in case you assumed it was illegal because he was talking about an actual drug being sold. wasn't saying "all plants are legal"

>they're plants retard
in this context seems very much to be an implication that plants intrinsically can't be legally restricted, even if unintentional

wasn't meant to be

okay. consider that clarified.

Let him in!
You need a nnew brother !

Yay! A happy agreement transpired :D

A-are these threads a lazy ass sting op?

Liar. Salvia is the most potent and actually legal to use in the majority of the U.S.