Thought I wanted sex

>thought I wanted sex
>create Tinder and OkC profiles
>lose interest in talking to girls as it's clear most have fucked lots of guys already and don't value sex the way I do.

I really want a girlfriend who loves me, why is this so hard?

Attached: 532632732.png (799x518, 420K)

Nobody else has ever felt this?

>talking to girls
You just excluded 85% of Jow Forums just at this stage

>muh pure virgin waifu ideal
Do people really hold this as a standard? Because that clears the dating pool of 99.99999% of females. People have sex with other people. Its fact of life.

I'm beginning to believe this whole "she HAS to be a virgin" thing is just an excuse for incels not to try.

>inb4 I get called a roastie
I'm a male.

Dude the only girls im talking to is my mom and the cashier in a super market

i love the cute cashier girl at the next furthest supermarket. shes a head shorter than me and super quiet with a bob cut and glasses and always looks down at the ground. i never thought shy girls like her existed in real life but god damn i just want to fuck the hell out of her each time i see her.

I just want a girl who doesn't mind my foot fetish and won't cheat on me. Who fucking cares if she's a virgin as long as she'll let me give her foot massages? I see that as an absolute win.

Tinder is for hook ups not regular dating.
What did you expect?
Get a social life with friends and meet a girl.

It's pretty bad right now. I work with several genxer and boomer ladies and even they have all expressed concern regarding the promiscuity of young women. Interestingly, the only boomer lady who doesn't think all women being whores is horrible is jewish.

where did anyone say anything about the woman has to be a virgin? gtfo roastie

OP did when he described getting turned off of dating by the fact that women have sex with other dudes.
>roastie
Again, am male.

jesus fuck you have the reading comprehension of a retarded whore you dumb fucking roastie he literally said lots of guys.

Kind of feel the same in my super market just a 100 metres away from my home are 2 girls in my age that i would fuck and 3 milfs

Where does lots of guys begin and an acceptable amount of guys end? Where does the boundary lie?
>roastie
Again, am male.

>Do people really hold this as a standard?
yes idiots.
Why are they idiots?
>Because that clears the dating pool of 99.99999% of females. People have sex with other people. Its fact of life.

I have been on this board for 6 years. the "muh virgin' thing has always been here and you're right, it is just a way for guys to self sabotage.

>Interestingly, the only boomer lady who doesn't think all women being whores is horrible is jewish.
noticing_intensifies.jpg

>don't value sex the way I do.
here's the thing m8. unless they were raised super-religious (in an abrahamic faith) they will NEVER value sex the way you do. contemporary women think of sex as something they can do for fun, or something they can put up with to trade for other things.

I would rather be alone than settle for someone whose values-I don't believe in.

You're gonna be alone your whole life

well yes, but things could have been different.

>contemporary women
>he doesn't know his mother was a whore, too

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

I don't have friends or a social life.

nah probably not. you value being alone more than anything.

You go get her, tiger >

>even they have all expressed concern regarding the promiscuity of young women
It's envy, if they suddenly were young again they'd be gargling cum like there's no tomorrow.