Mom called me today and cried. Said she's upset at herself for raising a son who can't even find a job. Feel terrible

Mom called me today and cried. Said she's upset at herself for raising a son who can't even find a job. Feel terrible.

Attached: 596416_img650x420_img650x420.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Have you tried to find a job?

Yeah I had a job a year ago but I got laid off. Sent hundreds of resumes since then but no offers.

Blow it out your ass and keep trying, youre doing good just ignore her

Finding a job isnt as easy now as it was for her time

It's her fault lmao

lad she wants to take your money, but yeah you need to work to sustain yourself.

She says she sees all her friends sharing their kids success on social media and that I've never given her anything to be proud of.

did she ever give you anything to be proud of?
she sounds like a manipulative bitch, tell her to fuck off

I dont understand how people have a hard time finding jobs. The only time I didnt get a job when doing an interview was when I applied to a hallmark when I was 17.

Maybe its because alot of you guys are lacking the ability to show sincerity in your interviews.

I never understood why parents do this. They want us to get jobs but then they sabatoge us by making us feel bad. Gettin mixed signals

All those people who post their "successes" on social media most are fake and they feel depressed. At least you are trying user and make sure her words don't interfere with future applications.

Attached: download (3).jpg (291x173, 9K)

Parents are just children who were around for longer. Doesn't necessarily mean they're more developed mentally.

Stupid bitch. Does she actually think kids get jobs themselves? All the jobs I've got in the past were based on my mom's connections. Did she think that a loser like her can raise a successful kid? That whore should blame herself for having no friends who'd employ you.

Tell her you were hers to fuck up, tell her to fix the problem by giving you love and support instead of crying, and then slap her through the phone for being a stupid bitch.

What jobs are you going for? Sometimes it can be easier to laser-focus on one specific type of job rather than spraying applications like a firehose, particularly jobs that aren't advertised online.

Is she autistic? Because based on that she certainly has something wrong with her brain

Attached: 1566118509539.png (640x655, 186K)

That or she's drunk, my parents tend to run their mouths and not remember any of it when they drink

Thanks I needed that. She always does this. I guess she's just upset that everyone around her is doing much better. She says she can't feel happiness anymore.

People that can't find a job by age 21 should get mandatory military service.

Attached: 1565319114965.jpg (640x640, 84K)

She's not helping at all. If she called you specifically to cry about this, she's trying to punish you. While she could have offered encouragement, constructive criticism and advice, she's instead making it about herself while abusing you. Boomers are legitimate psychopaths sometimes.

Come to think of it, I've never heard anything comforting out of her. Every word out of her mouth is aggressive and confrontational. Too bad I feel morally obliged to stay in touch with her because she's my mom and only family.

she is a pathetic wageslave and shes trying to manipulate you into becoming one

Tell her to stop projecting. Also tell her facebook is fake af and that if she doesn't understand that tell her that you probably got your smarts from your father.

Saying that last thing is the same as she is doing, blaming someone for something they have no control over. Stupid whore.

Attached: yare.jpg (479x492, 67K)

>Said she's upset at herself
She should be. It's her fault.

Remember, every women; including your mother, don't view men as human beings. She only sees you as an accessory and she is mad she cant flaunt you off like she would a diamond ring or a new purse to her online girldriends

It literally sounds like you had a job tho. If you just got laid off, not your fault and if your genuinely trying to make something of your life and are just having a rough patch, thats a horrible thing to say to you and she should feel ashamed

After you find job she will be upset why don't you have girlfriend. It never ends. She will never be happy. Everything short of 10/10 chad is disappointing.

>guilting your kid for something that is your own fault

do what you have to do to find a job user but know that it isnt your fault entirely

All women are like this, egotistical bitches. Oh you wanna raise a kid by yourself with no father figure and expect them to be in Hollywood and buy you a palace? Yeah send me a postcard from fantasy land

>Maybe its because alot of you guys are lacking the ability to show sincerity in your interviews.
>tfw I'm the most sincere person I know and that is exactly why I don't do well at job interviews :|

My mom always brings up my lack of a father figure as if it were my fault.
Don't take what she says and use it to beat yourself up.

I'm beginning to wonder if women are even sentient to begin with

>wahhhh all my friends have it
Lol what a child

I have a degree from a top ranked uni and 5 yrs relevant work experience

Took me basically a year to get a job

Also i am prematurely bald so i shave my head. Maybe people think i am some sort of skinhead nazi? Additionally i have dark circles under my eyes and a very deep voice.

I don't know how to pretend to be excited for a job. I havent shown emotional excitement in literally a decade. It's something children and women do

Yes lets take the most bitter part of our population and stuff them in the military. Not only can we compound their disdain for society by forcing them into paid slavery but we can also arm them at the same time! I see no potential problems with this whatsoever.

Attached: 39D40C11-6C49-4110-93AA-294C3CF2A657.jpg (671x1172, 280K)

OP just a reminder but if you're mass applying for jobs, avoid sites like Indeed and Linkedin like the fucking plague. If you see a job listing on there that you want to do, you should find the company's website and apply directly through there instead.

every fucking interview that I've ever gotten was through this method. Job websites are a fucking scam and recruiters usually ignore them

>Linkedin
I was told it is the holy grail
I have 1 but don't use a pic of myself because nobody would hire me based on that alone