Anyone else here actually glad they have Aspergers...

Anyone else here actually glad they have Aspergers? Most robots dislike it but I find comfort in knowing that I do it makes me feel cute

Attached: asperger_vs_neurotypical.jpg (400x257, 18K)

What's life with assburgers like? Obviously you're not a savant who's socially inept but a genious in some field, as those people are extremely rare. Do you take everything people say literally, do you not get jokes and second meanings?

Attached: spede arskat.jpg (240x240, 17K)

I whinge and bitch on an incel board because I cant get a girlfriend.

We all do that but not all of us have autism/bergers.

>54054734
Ive got it but it basically has the opposite effect of what youd think a lot of the time, bc im always trying to overcompensate for the possibility that I would say some stupid shit or not pick up on social cues. By that, of course, I mean im terrified of all other people and their judgement and I dont have any friends because I dont want to embarrass myself

oh shit I didnt mean to greentext the tag, my internet was being slow so I tried to copy paste my post and did that by mistake, sorry frens

I am quite similar and stay rather quiet around people I don't know well because of fear of saying something offensive to them. Around people I know very well I can behave almost completely normal, which takes a lot of effort though because I process social interactions consciously.

Im literally the exact same way. Thats why Ive got some friends back home but I cannot meet anyone up here at uni

Idk i hate being an aspie

I value my obsessive devotion to my interests. I'm working up(Slowly) to constant improvement and hard work doing things I love.

Attached: 1554417791828.jpg (507x507, 33K)

>it makes me feel cute
People only think it's cute in children, op. In adults it's weird, or even creepy.

What if you have strong interests that come and go really quickly and always change? Is that an aspie trait?

I was like that when I was younger. Since I was 13 my hobbies have stuck with me though, vidya, anime, manga, literal weebshit, drawing, cars, etc. At times I go through phases of some 'special interests' getting stronger than others and that's made it tough to settle on a career path.

This. Spergie children are, at worst, annoying but are usually weird but harmless

Adults on the spectrum are insufferably irritating and/or possible serial murderers.

Some guy I know got the forms to start testing to see if he has autism. He keeps posting long rants repeatedly saying 'Aspies' and referring to himself as an 'Aspy'.

Seems pretty preliminary. He'll look like a dick if he doesn't get the diagnosis he seems to really want.

How do you get special interests that are useful? I had a few, then I lost them, then I became fixated on the hole where they used to be if that makes sense.

>He'll look like a dick if he doesn't get the diagnosis he seems to really want.
Why the fuck would anyone want to be a mental case? A handy excuse for being a failure in life?

>It's not my fault, I was born with a broken brain!

>makes me feel cute
are you a woman? you wouldn't last a second in the shoes of a man with this if so

Guess it's in fashion. He compared himself to 'Sheldon'. That was enough reading for me.

Define adult, Im 21 and honestly believe I have a few different disorders related to anxiety and social crap but women have still called me cute for either my looks or behavior.

No, that's what it would be. You THINK can say whatever you want and no one can get mad because "Derp derp, I can't read social cues."

In reality, of course, you'll get treated like the freak you are.

Are you 21 but look 16 or something?

Because aspie shit is not cute when it's coming from a a 6'3" biker-looking guy.

Yeah Im pretty young and twinkish looking in general. The last time I went to some haircut place with my mom the ladies there thought I was genuinely 15 and talked to her about what I wanted instead of me. I started cutting my hair since then to avoid that awkwardness though. It lets me get away with a lot I guess but I know I shouldnt be isolating myself the way I am now.