Dropped off pregnant gf at her mom's house for the weekend

>dropped off pregnant gf at her mom's house for the weekend
>gonna go watch Lion King and Angel Has Fallen by myself

Also, 24 hours to masturbate without interruptions lol

Attached: B1AAAED8-8D80-499E-A913-3F801BE98A28.jpg (446x607, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kUnPgIOkz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck
this was original

>got gf pregnant
so what brings you to this board?

Probably the happiest she'll feel this week.

Attached: 𐰄.png (476x535, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0kUnPgIOkz8

i want to die, mr anime poster. im going to go to sleep rn. tomorrow ill order all sorts of drugs online. some weight loss drugs, maybe some magic mushrooms, maybe some korean beauty products, we'll see

i hope you have a wonderful day. i feel sorry for the child inside of your gf's belly

but who's going to make all the vegan threads after you're gone?

You wanna keep me company instead? We can... work out and stuff :)

Attached: CD6758CB-DF64-449D-9638-D00BCE71171F.jpg (548x710, 62K)

Probably the lack of meat in your system. Eat some chicken. In the end, we are human. We are on top of the food chain. We must survive. Being vegan is your choice but being depressed is also your choice. Eat meat, have sex.

Attached: EE233A48-FF83-4D75-A698-64A8D6FE004D.jpg (456x632, 47K)

please lend me 200 bucks

Are you just shitposting or do you really don't like her? You've been doing this for a long time can't you just post normally?

I'll be 22 in 4 hours, Kashii. Give me some old man life advice.

Attached: G.png (453x586, 99K)

Sure. Come here in my room and I'll give you advice and a birthday present. Make sure you let Tman know to not bother you for a few hours while we... celebrate your birthday ;)))

Attached: BD946EAD-ED9B-4312-9F75-AAE1C9AA013B.jpg (568x718, 74K)

>not fucking her while she is pregnant
>Not sucking on her lactating tits while she jerks you off
Wtf is your problem?

Breast milk is gross. I'm not some child.

Attached: BB04C134-5ABD-4096-B477-DEF3083EB583.jpg (490x694, 60K)

Oh sorry.
Never tried since I'm a virgin but this is my fetish. Getting a nursing handjob from a pregnant woman would be nice.

Did you know that children pretty much always take after their mother's culture? I'll make mine speak Russian, Lithuanian or Norwegian exclusively. I wouldn't tolerate any Asian moon language or even English in my house. No chopsticks or weird Asian food either. Only borscht and rotten fish. Gotta break them while they're young.

Attached: 𐰀.png (383x495, 86K)

>no chopsticks
That's fine. I use a fork and knife anyways. But if you don't give me a son by our 3rd child im leaving.

Attached: D2B540A1-7A54-4CB2-946E-595739FA77DF.jpg (246x478, 40K)

Fuck that, i need my kid to be able to talk in Portuguese at least.

She is not yours. Shoo shoo. She can do whatever she wants with my children as long as she bears me a heir.

Attached: 933649B6-6750-44BE-8537-4CB1573234DF.jpg (708x720, 77K)

No. Learn one of the three languages or leave. And I'm being very generous with my options.

Attached: B.png (283x430, 7K)

I'll do that's not the problem, the issue is that my mom and my dad don't even know English much less Lithuanian, i want them to get talking i can't teach my parents some foreign language they're too old for that plus i want to at least have something to give and the kid will be genius anyway so it'll be no problem.
Typical insectoid doesn't even care for his own spawn.

Well okay, but I can't promise I'd bother with Portuguese myself. You can go with Norwegian since even a retard can learn it. Russian if you want to bother and truly connect to the Slavic spirit. I'd keep Lithuanian as a secret language between myself and my children. You won't be able to learn it unless I teach it to you myself anyway.

Attached: A.png (515x519, 125K)

That's fucking cute, kid will be worked to the bone learning 3 languages from day one but i think it's alright, i'm already planning on learning russian so it works out well and what's stopping me from leaning Lithuanian on my own? If we are to have secret languages i don't want you knowing Portuguese either.

It's not that i dont care, i trust their mother to do the caring while i provide for them. When my children develop their personalities, i will choose which one is the best to take over my Dynasty.

You're making that orbiter mad. Let's flirt a little more in front of him. Maybe he will commit suicide lmao

Attached: 35C15356-751B-4D0E-B58D-E2075CBD2C82.jpg (376x600, 54K)

I'm a staunch northerner by the way. Lived my whole life in the frozen north. You both are from warm places. Not sure that'll work. I refuse to move south.

Attached: 𐍀.png (477x572, 293K)

How cold does it get up there?

That's a huge plus because i refuse to not move north. Fuck being warm i'd rather take vitamin d supplements.

idk. -20 or so is common. It's not Siberia. Summers can be chilly as well. While the rest of Europe was burning, it was like 7 degrees here at one point. Literally the coldest place in Europe at the time.
>vitamin d supplements
No. You must be able to live without sun with no outside help.

Attached: C.png (592x547, 274K)

Does eating fish counts as outside help? Otherwise i think i might get old real fast. You're gonna take care of me when i'm a 30 yo old man that can barely walk?

Enjoy yourself, user.

Sometimes we need that time alone so... enjoy it!

Attached: descarga.png (500x381, 237K)

Hey we can cuddle while looking at our fireplace talking about our future and stuff.

Attached: 88E2C559-7105-4005-B0BB-8C0D9F785DFC.jpg (684x688, 92K)

Do you have some medical condition or something? wtf.
>future
You mean you being an eternal wagecuck giving up his salary for child support and me finally offing myself in the forest on my 25th birthday?

Attached: N.png (417x588, 132K)

Is it my turn to make shit up to post

Your dad is a wagie. Come here. Let's start a family together.

Attached: 154FF15F-E12A-4485-A21B-77B82B42E982.jpg (658x720, 78K)

I'm just a real human bean and i need vitamins to function, you get yours in some form too, keep in mind that live in the other side of the world with a completely different everything so i'll bet there'll be some complications, if i were to be teleported there right now i bet it'd take some time to my body get used to it, always forward thinking Aiste.