Drugs thread

What you been taking recently user? I stole this weed from a dealer lmao

Attached: IMG_2458.jpg (2448x3264, 859K)

wood u blaze me out desu?

this street speed is just not worth it
have to get back on the dnms

Anyone in Scotland got stuff?

That literally looks like the dogshit I had to pick up with a bunch of toilet paper the other day

Nah it looks like some dank

Day 18 of no weed. Now I'm day drinking. I don't know why I bother desu

give us the story on how you robbed from a dealer

weed plays a horrible trick on the brain

bango I smoke bango

no mate. coz it's all down south dickhead. Lmfao

I currently own around 5 grams of the worst spped I have ever seen and i regret buying it, tastes like wash powder
Are you the based meth guy from the last /drugfeels/ thread I was talking to

Been bingeing on crack with fembot thot that gets and steals it from some spic guy. It's good while it lasts.

I didn't actually steal it, but i did have to suck his big black dick for it

i hope you`ll get and std and die soon after

hardly surprising, i'm sure this board has brought out what you never knew you were

you're probably some scrauny neek who knows a fembot who has bigger testicles than you do

Aye but the weed in Englel has been up Ngubu's asshole I'd rather not.

nope no meth around here

Shame. That guy was interesting. Im currently rolling balls right now anyway what you up to not based meth guy?

thats because it's on its way to you

What's you're MD schedule look like? I've been doing it once a month for about 6 months and I feel like it's taking a toll.

smoking joints drinking beer wondering what the fuck ill do until speed starts wearing off
have to try mdma alone again
last time i did it alone because all of my mdma experiences being shit decided to take too little and not much happened
found out a couple of months ago that if im not drunk as fuck and dont take too much that mdma is awesome
enjoy music man

any problems with popping some addy when you are already on steroids and painkillers ? the increased productivity seems interesting... asking for a friend.

No black drug dealers here, matey