I just want a bf is that too much to ask for

I just want a bf is that too much to ask for

Attached: 2BFEE13A-83BA-4A9F-95D9-EB662274DBF9.jpg (786x960, 95K)

What exactly is holding you back from getting one?

Are you putting the same effort into your hygiene and appearance that male robots are expected to? Then no. But if you have completely given up on your looks then yes it is too much to ask for. Same for male robots.

what do you want me ot do about it?

are you a transexual? a bf would usually want a real biological pussy

Being ugly, being neet, being dumb, being lazy, being depressed, what have you

Be honest, have you tried dating apps or sites?

>I gave up! Now nobody wants me!
Wow what a surprise.

if you have a pussy and not a dick you can get a boyfriend

not op but i don't want to lose my virginity to some loser

no. im too scared and self conscious to use dating apps. I also have shit social skills so I wouldnt know what to say.
I know. I wish I could land a bf effortlessly. I sometimes wish a random guy would break into my house and automatically call me his girlfriend

yeah, and what happens after that? your bf buys all your food and does all the housework while you sit on his couch and use his electricity to keep the tv or computer on 24/7? Then I guess you want him to emotionally coddle you when your uselessness makes you feel bad about yourself, huh?

Then dont complain that you cant find a boyfriend retard, you acknowledge that you have multiple options and willingly deny them and then cry because you dont have anyone

t. loser incel

>i'm not allowed to feel lonely if i'm not willing to date a complete loser

Have you tried not saying "no"?

Obviously I'm assuming you are an actual female and not one of the many mentally ill people that were born with male genitalia and then had too many xenoestrogens and been tricked by the media.

Who says I wouldnt do the house work? Im only a shut in because im lonely and have no one else to talk to.

>lazy
>depressed

seems like it'd be an uphill battle getting you to pull your own weight

if you had a bf and lived with him, would you be willing to get a part time job to help contribute to the household funds?

There are girls who have Tinder profiles just to receive validation by knowing that guys are swiping right on them. Seriously, try it. Just put two or three semi-decent photos of yourself and a generic bio and I bet you will find that you are a lot more attractive to guys than you think you are.

Being alone and isolated from society made me that way.
If he really loves me yes I would.

ok femanon, where are you located? I'll give you a shot

Thundy#8497
You're my girlfriend now

Wanna be my gf, im not the best guy in the world but ill do my best for if you do as well

I would say we can try to talk and see if we click, but I am from europe and you are probably from the US

>wish a random guy would break into my house and automatically call me his girlfriend
Okay, which house do I break in?

It's all about psychological barriers. You can look like shit and still have a bf. The real problem is when you actually have one and became dependent on him.
I've been with my bf for almost 8 years but he just turned me into a socially inept shit (no social interaction or friends besides bf, mom dad, sister, my dog and my 4 cats) and I'm too sexually frustrated because hes really insecure about himself too and he won't give me any rough sex. I hate it.

Attached: 5cd867ca-f2aa-4f87-a2b1-d1906ae41f39.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

well if he doesn't give you rough sex, ride him as rough as possible user

>ugh why do only loser virgins want to date a loser virgin like me??