Which of these grils did you fancy as a kid boomers?

Which of these grils did you fancy as a kid boomers?

Attached: 1551862727670.png (953x698, 211K)

Ritsu from K-ON

Attached: 6Ritsu Tainaka.jpg (313x313, 27K)

Zoooomm

The Spies. Sam was my favorites as a kid, but I've grown to like Alex more.

Sakura. Im surprised many of my friends had a crush on her too.

i fucked sakura

Lina was my first waifu

Attached: flat.png (300x400, 151K)

Fuck you nigger. Ritsu is best girl.

if a girl watched spongebob(all male main characters) does that mean she's crushing on patrick star?
christ can't people just watch a show because it's good without over-analyzing the gender of the characters and viewers

that being said i would fuck jenny

my ZR fetish started real real early

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

god fucking dammit i loved all of this shit. dont forget braceface.

I'm not attracted to cartoon characters because I'm not a complete fucking idiot but I enjoyed watching Sailor Moon, Sabrina (both animated and live action) and I still want Hilary duff to ride my face.

genx boomer

For me, it's Lor McQuarrie

Attached: file.png (640x528, 294K)

None. I was a Samus man before I was even a man.

Xena, the Redhead one in Buffy

Kim possible was girly? I don't really see how?

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo definitely did it for me as a 5 year old. My dad gave me and my siblings the complete show when my oldest sibling was 9 and we would binge through the show around christmas time and my dick was hard all the way through, this show probably fucked me up a little but it was worth it. I'm not even a boomer at all I'm barely 19

Attached: 1565436029636.png (1024x768, 179K)

>Charmed, Cardcaptor Sakura, Buffy
>zoomer
Pick one.

kim
Sailor
lizze
CCS
Sabrina both cases
Teenage Robot because I was Sheldon

I don't think tenchi counts in that pic desu

I used to watch HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi for the emo chick lol

amy & yumi
fuck, what a great show.

None, you faggot.

When I was really little though, I thought the little mermaid was hot and wanted to find a real one in real life. When I was around the same age I played a hard video game where you had to save Artemis from Typhon. They made her despair so convincing to me that I played the game until I could beat it. It took over a year I think.

My parents didn't let me watch TV...

Attached: 1555925817271.png (380x467, 26K)

30+ here
Xena
Phoenix from X-Men animated series
Buffy was lame
I don't know who half the people on that image are

Attached: dark_phoenix_versions_90s_cartoon[1].jpg (620x310, 31K)

>Sakura
>Avril
>Buffy
>Piper

Ash's mom and Erika from Pokemon were huge crushes, too. Fuck, I'm getting all nostalgic now.

The Weekenders was my shit as a kid. Mad underrated.

Sabrina and all the anime girls but kinomoto

Oh boy oh boy. Wanna hear some femanon takes on this?

Me and my sister we really fancied Charmed and x-files. Good times.

No April o Neil.

xena. i also had a crush on lydia from the beetlejuice cartoon. pale skin+black hair is still my favorite look for girls even after all this time.

Attached: lydia-3.png (868x621, 567K)

did you have a thing for mulder? im a guy and even i think that is one handsome bastard

Fuck that, made me stop watching t.v at some point. Not sure about the US but in leafstan all shows were womyn power bullshit.

>tfw middle was the entire reason why I ended up with a goth fetish and I didn't even realize it until much later
the absolute fucking HIPS on her though

Attached: hex girls.jpg (750x422, 51K)

Story time...

I was friends with a doctor,a child psychiatrist,who was a big science fiction fan. She collected swords and played Dungeons and Dragons with me,we attended conventions together,and were platonic in our friendship,from her side I was too blue collar to consider breaking the programming of her Roman Catholic upbringing over,and from my side because she was a 4/10 chubby chick who looked like a chipmunk and not in a good way. Anyway she LOVED Xena warrior princess. And she heard that Lucy Lawless would be at Broadway on Broadway,an annual event in Times Square to start the new theater season. Ms Lawless was playing Rizzo in the musical Grease,and she dragged me to NYC to see it. It was a cool spectacle:every show presented a number from their repertoire and we had a good view of the stage. Even Brent Spiner was there(Data from Star Trek:TNG) who was starring in Hamilton and did a song himself.

Then Lucy Lawless took the stage and started singing. And my friend MELTED. She swooned and started to paw me! I didn't think she had lesbian tendencies,although the show was stuffed with them,but I could hear her chooch gurgling like a backed up sink as she groped me for 5 minu

Where the fuck's the powerpuff girls?

Attached: utonium.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Alex and Clover from totally spies, I got a thing for short haired girls
Jenny, cause her voice made my pp hard, especially her giggly laughter goddamn did that make me hard.

Sailor Mercury/Amy a best

Holy shit, Avril Lavigne was so fucking hot.