First week back at uni

>first week back at uni
>already abusing benzos, cough syrup, and alcohol

Attached: 1563194910941.jpg (680x1000, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember last fall semester when I used meth a dozen or so times. being isolated all the time in a dorm room really does make someone turn to drugs

>tfw used to show up to class drunk because I couldn't deal with the anxiety
never got directly called out on it but still

Attached: 1565681700108.png (509x574, 295K)

>first week back at uni
>already taking creepshots of all the juicy teen butts in leggings
Feels great.

be careful user, don't do cough syrup with acetaminophen, your liver will thank you

Wait people can actually get high off of fucking cough syrup

And people wonder why us burgers love weed. Daily pre lecture ritual is to take a dab in my car and do a smol hotbox before trying to get by without killing myself.

Attached: 91B8EF37-A97C-4390-BD54-E8399BBD4863.jpg (690x1039, 30K)

dextromethorphan user

it's called robo-tripping, it'll get you good and fucked up

don't you need tons if it for it to have any effect though?

Not really, you can get a bottle of dxm liquid gels which is 300mg and you can get a decent feel of the effects. i usually do like 600mg though, which would be 2 bottles of liquid gels. I take the liquid gels because it's easier and it doesn't really make you nauseous like the syrup does. But yeah, you can get it at like any walgreens/cvs just make sure the only active ingredient in it is dextromethorphan

Also, to add to this post, I'm genuinely surprised this shit is legal lol.

Try the raw meat diet. Might cure your anxiety and will heal your liver instead of destroy it. Certainly much cheaper to buy meat than "benzos, cough syrup and alcohol". You just can't lose!

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY

Attached: Sv3rige.png (602x688, 498K)

>Tfw the DXM magic is gone
I want to go back. I want to forget.

Attached: patrick.jpg (251x168, 8K)

DXM is heavily robotizing and depending on random genetic factors it can be twice as or half as potent as the average population claims. If you're unlucky like me the effects of a "normal" dose will linger for a week or more. I haven't consumed DXM in over a year but I feel like my motor and social skills still never quite recovered from relatively moderate usage.
tl;dr user beware. pls just buy some mushroom spores

Attached: 1459051740738.png (384x384, 25K)

Fucking up your body with drugs is gay.

Ive done dxm a handful of times, I wouldnt bother with it if I was you. Its really nothing special. Its very weird and uncomfortable for the most part. DXM makes it hard to walk, hard to talk. You cant really do much except sit there, completely strung out and brain dead.

Attached: E4932BAB-537B-4725-86E2-79F648284A9C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

>You cant really do much except sit there, completely strung out and brain dead
That's the fun in it. If you're expecting anything else then you're doing it wrong. Just put some headphones on and sit in that hole for a while.

Just drink Dr. Pepper, it tastes like cough syrup anyways.

Would anyone reccommend dxm is you are going partying? Or should I just stick to alcohol?

wait what. are dxm bottles in the states actually this flashy? fuck sake man fucking americans

robocough is the only one that has that kind of packaging. it's a relatively new product, and I think it can only be ordered online. never seen it in a headshop or anything.