What? You are attracted to the adult bodies of female 16 year olds?!...

What? You are attracted to the adult bodies of female 16 year olds?!? That's so morally wrong and creepy to be attracted to women that have physically gone through puberty

Attached: BEAAB6A0-9CFF-4397-98C8-4723C56D58E3.png (644x800, 15K)

>"A younger mating partner is more fertile and will produce higher quality offspring"

Attached: 1566577090679.jpg (636x773, 78K)

>16 year olds
Way ahead of you, speedracer.

Attached: 1565411868551.png (304x369, 172K)

You're creepy if you pursue it.

but 16 +/- is the age of consent in most of europe

You have to accept that society will not allow you to admit that high school girls can be sexy. You cannot reason with people on this, they will not budge. Pedophilia is arguably the most hated thing in the world, and in a lot of peoples minds it doesn't make a difference whether you're attracted to toddlers or teenagers. It's the same shit to them, and they will not be going against the grain anytime soon. They can't afford it and neither can you.

imo, it's not immoral to be attracted to them but it is immoral to act on it
teenagers in general are fucking retards and society should protect them from relationships with obvious power imbalances.

Attached: IMG_20190801_115003_689.jpg (1073x750, 37K)

Society doesn't care that much dude, just don't ever get famous, but even then it doesn't really matter. I know this 28yo who has been dating a 15yo for 2 years now and he has yet to get lynched

No, they should have sex with 30yo white men or else what's been the point of all this??

>power imbalances

mcfucking kill yourself

poopin' ass

how can it even be considered a power imbalance

everyone knows Jow Forums has the mental capacity of a middle schooler at best. If anything high schoolers are too mature.

T. Roastie that only submits to chad

idk if you anons have ever experienced what you could call a normal life, but most of the men who try to date teenagers are scumfuck rejects. they can't make it with women their age so they go for inexperienced teenagers who are easily manipulated.

t. Roastie that only goes after older men

In my country you can marry a 16yo if she and her parents consent.
Take that amerimutts.

It's always the losers who could never get a real woman that prey upon young, manipulatable girls. What you need to do is build up your worth, build up your self esteem, then these unnatural urges will disappear.

You're sick for wanting to have sex with them, but it doesn't matter since you'd be unqualified to have any of them anyways. So you're a double loser: a loser for being attracted to them (you're actually attracted to them precisely because you're a loser, but you don't understand things like that due to your stunted emotional and mental growth) and you're a loser for not being attractive enough to be able to fuck them even if it were legal.

guys want younger girls
girls want older men

it's just the perfect match up

I fucking drowned my cock bareback in 16yo pussy in a hotel room for 4 days straight. Finest experience of my life. The heat once I got inside her I'll never ever forget.

She was going to fuck other people anyway. Nothing was going to stop her from being a slut. Didn't matter if I was 25, all that meant is things went smoother without much drama.

She even commented how people in public treat her with more respect when I'm there.

woah, are you calling young pure girls ""Unreal woman""?
Take it easy roastie, nobody wants an old hag

It's normal to be sexually attracted to an individual like you described, but it's wrong to act on it if you've finished high school and are 18-19+. The difference in maturity typically means the younger party in this kind of relationship will feel obligated to "grow up too fast" and is very prone to manipulation. It's just wrong and something you shouldn't do

Shit, I meant 17-18+

>adult bodies
So we can force 13 year old boys to go to work!?? Wtf I love pedos now

>What? You are attracted to the adult bodies of female 16 year olds?!? That's so morally wrong and creepy to be attracted to women that have physically gone through puberty
Pic related

Attached: pedophile vs non pedophile.png (1264x471, 109K)

>no bounds
>pedos get out in prison and killed there

the non pedophile should be a roastie with 3 babies from different partners