Soon my neet robot friends we are going to have a reason to wake up for in the morning

soon my neet robot friends we are going to have a reason to wake up for in the morning

soon

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Playing on blamuex horde, anyone else?

MANEGANG

Attached: 1565655662618.png (2846x3067, 1.74M)

im going alliance desu too much nostalgia for westfall and redrige

horde is a shit hole but im convinced it has the better people playing it since it takes some distance to play an ugly race

human female rogue btw

at your side milady

Attached: __sally_whitemane_world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_tofuubear__8a7b81265302025740f69d430a607e5b.jpg (800x1133, 566K)

I'm only playing horse because of my brothers, I'd love to roll human Paladin though, Ret was my shit

Which realm user? Will you end up stripping at Goldshire for money?

All the weebs play alliance. Are you a weeb?

I'm playing on Grobbulus because I enjoy roleplaying and world pvp makes the game more immersive.

Attached: gkvi5gotgy01ziyl045seuv3ivdn0n.jpg (1381x1192, 1.04M)

I'm going to be a gnome mage on Grobbulus, roleplaying as the inbred nephew of Thermaplugg, the guy who fucked over Gnomeregan. Not only do the gnomes dislike me but they mock my speech impediment and low IQ, evidenced by my inability to cast anything but fire spells. I'll have to make the long, lonely trek to Teldrassil where the deeds of my uncle matter not and I can make a fresh start for myself with the night elves. Who knows? Maybe I will meet a moon priest mommy who will make me feel not so alone and accept me for who I am inside and not the genetic abomination I appear to be.

Attached: incest and nepotism.jpg (530x329, 74K)

>the true form of a robot

Im playing on faerlina because I think streamer guilds are the only thing i'll be able to get into because nobody wants a human rogue

cant believe i'm being locked out of guilds before the game evern starts

Attached: kaosstab2.png (733x455, 323K)

What race/class are you playing user

What?
Human rouges are the best rouges for alliance because of their sword spec racial

every recruiting guild i've seen so far is
"Rogue: low"

Lucifron my nibbas

Because rogues are a very popular class, and the fact that warriors can do everything rogues can do, but better, a ret Paladin is more useful than a rogue

Ah, thats usually because like 25 percent of all players will play as a rouge so youll have to prove yourself, unfortunately

Yeah sure keep talking shit, 1 v 1 me rouge vs warrior, ill keep you on stun ;)

I'm so afraid of a squishy twig rogue, absolutely quaking in my boots

Firemaw here Alliance. Used to be Golemagg but changed after seeing the population.
Still got the same names.

You will be, drop your name on shazzrah and well see who wins

GROB MOB

Attached: 1565711883585.png (843x1287, 86K)

For fuck's sake, they are spelled
>rogue
not
>rouge
like a god damn Sonic character or women's make-up.

Attached: rouge.png (704x1136, 565K)

>tfw Herod horde

Undead mage