How do I get a qt goth gf?

How do I get a qt goth gf?

Attached: goth girl.jpg (1080x1920, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love-dolls/1166-halloween-version-tpe-sex-doll-mia-55ft-168cm.html?search_query=goth&results=6#/pubic_hair-no/manicure_color-french_manicure/vagina-fixed_built_in/feet_type-regular/accessories_jy_doll-complete_doll_care_kit/iron_extra_head-no/doll_forever_eyes-blue/iron_wig-01/iron_skin-1_white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would murder someone to get a turbo pale qt gf

this
you have to be goth chad

1: be somewhat attractive
2: be a lucky mortherfucker

Attached: 1559956946424.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

Didnt they all hang themselves back in 2014?

>ywn have a pale qt gf
>ywn feel her smooth pale skin against your dark skin
>ywn hear her compliment the contrast
someone tie off my noose. i'm over it.

In my experience they can't take care of their genitals well, smells bad

how is that a bad thing?
asinrignla

ONE WHIFF
JUST ONE WHIFF OF HER ASSHOLE AND I CAN FINALLY KILL MYSELF

Attached: Wojak 10.jpg (633x758, 68K)

God what a fucking lickable tummy unf

I got a goth gf from r9k but she turned out to be a bpd nightmare so I dropped her. Her looks were 10/10 though so if you can find her (she still browses here) then you can have her. Otherwise goth culture is mostly dead in the USA and most of Europe. There are plenty of actual goth girls (ones who do it for a passion, not just attention/to stand out) in Egypt, Mexico, Brazil, Israel, and Luxembourg.

>Brazil
excuse me?

Attached: 1564367672070.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>bpd nightmare
How do I get a qt borderline gf?

Yeah. San Paulo and Rip have some pretty big goth scenes. But the biggest from my observations seems to be in Mexico City.
I dunno. You need to be lucky because they are almost always in a relationship, so meet them soon after their breakup. You need to appear to be "different" from the other guys with your personality at the least. You also need to be attractive and be her emotional tampon for a bit. Also rushing sexual stuff usually ends poorly with them so if you want one as a gf you need to take at least a week to start sexually flirting. Why would you want one though? Do you think you can fix her, do you think you can relate to her? Do you think you deserve the pain for being a piece of shit? Do you want to be special? Do you want to have your heart broken? Bpd women are never worth it but me saying that only makes you want one more.

>why do you want one
Because I'm so morally bankrupt that the only kind of girl I want is one that will get insanely attached to me that she literally cannot do anything without me

i love that tiny waist it's so cute

>literally cannot do anything without me
You are retarded if you think that is a bod girl. A bpd girl will do a lot without you but control you so that you cannot do anything without her. It is why they cheat so much. I have a gf now who is as you described but she is just really clingy. Other than that she is sane.

Become an underachieving emo faggot wearing piercings and chains bought from Hot Topic and hang out with fatties.
That's the kind of person all the goth girls flocked to in my high school.

I want to know too user.

>How do I get my shit wrecked as hard as possible?
i can't believe some of you are begging for this

silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love-dolls/1166-halloween-version-tpe-sex-doll-mia-55ft-168cm.html?search_query=goth&results=6#/pubic_hair-no/manicure_color-french_manicure/vagina-fixed_built_in/feet_type-regular/accessories_jy_doll-complete_doll_care_kit/iron_extra_head-no/doll_forever_eyes-blue/iron_wig-01/iron_skin-1_white

Attached: Think About.jpg (640x717, 44K)

>How do I get my shit wrecked as hard as possible?
>i can't believe some of you are begging for this
I can't believe people join the marine corps, but it still happens.

Why are emo girls cuter than goth girls?

yeah, but at least you're surrounded by other crayon eaters and there is camaraderie. getting a bpd gf is literally like living a david lynch movie, except in the end you realize you had a drill going through the back of your skull.

goth girls don't necessarily try to look cute, their point is to look extreme and weird, emo girls just straight up want to be cute

Attached: 1547643741810.jpg (434x468, 108K)

>San Paulo and Rip
fuck, right in the worst states

I actually feel sorry for them and want to help them. Everyone says I'm one of the most patient people they have ever met, so I think I could handle them and deal with any emotional outbursts they might have. Plus it would be nice to have a gf I could help and we could grow closer by helping her get better and then I think she would be a very loyal gf to me if I could just handle her long enough until she gets better.

>I wanna be captain save-a-hoe

Attached: cunning_gaze.jpg (704x528, 42K)

>right in the worst states
Sao Paulo is one of the best though.
Alagoas, Espirito Santo, and Ceara exist you know.

Everyone's worth saving bro. Some people just need help to do it. So it's just a question if you have the patience and willingness to do so.

You are delusional. I am the guy you are replying to and no amount of patience will help them. Nothing will ever truly help a bpd girl. The most you can do is keep her from becoming an hero. A lot of bpd girls do not physically cheat though.

you invent a time-machine and go back to the mid 70's as they're a rare species now, most "cleaned up" and dyed their hair blond and look like any other normie you pass on the street, probably passed a few in your days without even noticing

No, there is still a lot of crime and bullshit there
there arent any other states above SP anyway

So? Not at such a high rate. SP has some really well off people compared to the rest of Braz*l

be an alt/goth chad(Vlad)

Attached: 1557812539911.png (919x919, 1M)

how do i get a midriff gf that'll let me rub her tummy?

By being a qt goth boy.

You don't. The time for cute and goth has passed long ago.

Do my eye spy a sun-symbol of the melanin-enriched variety?
In the Reich this bitch would've been used as charcoal for uncle A's BBQ.

I understand where you're coming from but the stats I've seen just paint a different picture to what you're saying. I can't remember them exactly but the stats I looked at said that about 50% of them are better within 5 years or less with therapy and 90% get better within 10 years. So it sounds like good therapy will truly help a bpd girl to the point where she doesn't have bpd anymore. She just needs someone kind enough and patient enough in the meantime to keep loving her while she gets help.

can I be punk with a mullet?
Id use eyeliner but everyone would bully me

Pic related is my kind of goth. Where do I get a plain looking midwestern farmer's daughter?

Woops, forgot my image. Here we go.

Attached: american gothic.jpg (800x965, 189K)

Show me the stats. In my experience most bod girls say therapy and mental illness are not real.

visit graveyards

in my anecdotal experience (4/5 women i've been with have had bpd(kill me lol)) they do get better with intensive therapy
the one girl i dated long term with bpd had been in therapy for ages, and she was a really good person and overall a good partner.
the ones who forwent therapy though. whooooooo boy, jesus christ. one girl literally punched a wall so hard out of anger it was busted for months kek

Emo gfs are better desu

Attached: 784AB1E9-976B-4B16-AC87-9FBB410E7AA9.jpg (500x672, 38K)

See - Those stats I quoted were only for bpd people who realize they had a problem and were willing to get treatment for it. I wouldn't date a bpd girl who wasn't willing to do therapy.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. That's actually really helpful and has given me some confidence if I can find one to date. Stats are one thing but your real life experiences that show they turned out okay with therapy is comforting to know. Yeah I wouldn't date one who wasn't willing to help herself because that would just be brutal for both of us. But if she was willing to do therapy then she deserves to be loved imo so if we connected I'd be willing to date her and help her through it.

severe lack of goth qts itt

Attached: 4cda6f661c54891b5514f0e999868a6e41e12470a1b5fc5f99bf296a66020b7c.jpg (1280x1707, 292K)

>severe lack of goth qts itt
>posts a goth goblina instead of a goth qt

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (960x720, 328K)

>avatarfagging
this negates your entire post.

be black originally desu

Attached: file.png (406x720, 304K)