Why do i fall for guys that only interact with me because they're horny...

why do i fall for guys that only interact with me because they're horny, why can't i find a guy that genuinely cares for me as a human being? i cant fucking take it

Attached: 1565839210599.jpg (624x624, 42K)

Maybe you should stop being so picky and fall for cute skelly guys like me

maybe you sexualize yourself too heavily to attract men

Attached: 1532182445370.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Maybe you're the one who's actually horny

Attached: IMG_20190129_113646.jpg (915x1803, 187K)

Stop going for virgins. They are always sex obsessed. Go for someone who is disappointed in sex as a concept instead and who would rather cuddle than fuck. Not all of us are beta tier.

Pls discord me qt 3.14

Your kind ruined it with feminism. If I saw you smile at me I'd avoid eye contact and maintain the look of disdain for you you worthless ugly whore

Attached: 7XChCJ6.png (211x397, 158K)

>rather cuddle
>not beta tier

Yeah actually. I generally stay single by choice at this point because mental illness, but I completely socially dominate any room I'm in.

If you are gay there is no hope. Fuck guys and marry a girl for cuddles.

>interact with people who define themselves by their sexuality
>wonder why they want sex all the time

quit being a homo

OP add me pls I love you

So you are just staying at home every day?
I would crush you betaboy

Nah, full time job faggot. I'm literally a god tier employee and everyone treats me with respect.

Because if you actually do meet one, you would get bored of him and cheat him on his back or try to fuck fuckboys.

We exist. Just most of us have other things to do other than chase e girls.

its to be expected when interacting with beta faggot boys over the internet. go outside and talk to normal human beings

yaaaaa bro, they wont be like that outside the internet. good post

Sex is garbage but I still fuck the occasional girl I date because she expects it. I've never been with a girl who is anything but totally sex-obsessed.
Bingo. She's incredibly horny but the guys she dates don't meet her standards.

im a boy you fucking retards

Attached: 1566244249900.jpg (600x599, 204K)

You're a faggot u mean?

>Employee
>Full time
Hahahaha you chose to get fisted every day not following your own dreams but instead working for someone else, make your own business, create what you want

LMAO just kill yourself

no one wants a mentally ill retard for a relationship, why do you think most people here avoid women? Trannies have all the mental illness of women and even more in addition to that, and have many many strong physical flaws. You're just good for fucking and cumming inside, but having a love relationship is just not possible or desirable with your kind lmao

>single by choice
incel