>she makes a sandwich and asks me what to put on it
>dont want to push my luck so i distance myself
>keeps saying she misses me over 3 weeks
>only tell her i miss her when shes offline
>ask again for nudes one day
>she sends more and says i can ask anytime
>tell her shes perfect and thank her
>calls me cute again and says she loves me
guys what the fuck do i do in this situation?

Attached: 1564715703676.png (925x919, 714K)

>Girl sends nudes after couple days of talking

don't break her heart by playing games, that's what you fucking moron.

meet her irl and smash

this normal for girls

she lives in lithuania and i live in the us so thats probably not happening

Either kill yourself, or kill her first and then kill yourself.

>she lives in lithuania
OH NO NO NO

Can you give her to me robro I love euro girls that aren't britbongs

book a flight and make it happen faggit

i like the attention and her body is really nice and her clit is cute

Stop humble bragging. Also, is she blonde with medium length hair but has dyed her hair a few times? I think she sent me nudes before too. I had a Lithuanian femanon lewd with me on mic before after two days.

no she has brown curly hair down a bit past her shoulders

>Had only one femanon
>He hasn't fucked fembots
>He hasn't gotten nudes from tons of fembots and femanons

Heh

Aah, different slut then. Also, an e girl masturbating with you that easy is shooting off red flags. She has likely done it with guys before and did it with you because she likes you and because she wants validation. Anyways, the first point stands. Quit humble bragging on r9k. You only come across as a douche and no one likes a douche.

Who said it was only one? I have gotten nudes from plenty of femanons. I never fucked one because I am waiting for marriage but I have met up with 5 so far.

What are you doing on r9k sir ?

Ok user heh everyone can dream

Record and post, dumbass

Out of habit. I am also really autistic which is why I never had a real life relationship. I am very attractive to fembots and have an interesting personality which is why I can get girls to send noods but believe what you want. I would post proof but that would expose me because I mostly talk to fembots

Ok Chad try with real girls now and not bottom barrel girls who give away nudes to whoever shows interest and average looking.

I wish. I have tried with real girls and it fails almost every time. The only ones irl that put up with my autism only want sex and when I say no they drop me.

How did you get them to meet up with you? I've only been able to do online only so far but would love to meet irl with them.

Where you meet all these fembots bro?

Well generally after a month or so of talking, if they are near I would ask them to hang out. Sometimes they would coincidentally be in the same place as me. Overall it was luck. I have been at this for almost 4 years.
Off of r9k, soc, and omegle. It is pretty easy to contact a femanon. It just requires patience and for you to not be too weird.

Imagine losing 4 years of your life worth your time just to do this instead of being doing something else more productive for your life. Your autism can't excuse that, that's just being pathetic. Get your shit together dude.

Not really lost. I had some good times. It was more 4 years on the internet. Talking to random people, playing video games, shitposting, and reading random pdfs of books. I do not really regret it. And you are on r9k. None of us have our shit together so I do not know why you are acting like you have any authority to tell me to get my life together. I am quite content.

Looks like you're in control. Ask her to go to your house and sit on your dick. If it's a man, eat that man's arse.