As most of you are probably aware...

As most of you are probably aware, there is evidence floating about Jow Forums about a Discord group full of trannies that raid Jow Forums on a regular basis in the hope of pushing beta males and "retards" to take HRT. Among the other shit they are purported to have done is blackmail kids into telling their parents they are trannies at the risk of being doxxed, buying and taking hormone replacement drugs, and cutting the admin's name into their arm with a razor.

They have committed astonishing crimes intentionally and without remorse. They need to be reported to the police and their groups taken down. But I am not completely sure how to do that. Reporting the group(s) first requires knowledge of the group ID, which is kept secret. The identity of the admins is not confirmed, but even if it were, how would you report them to their local police for investigation?

Attached: Welcome to CuteHouse.jpg (3000x8500, 1.82M)

They are based. Fuck incels and tourists. And that pic is really hot.

Attached: 1566462057585.jpg (480x524, 39K)

traps is the best thing that ever happened to humanity

get over it

Attached: 326347754.png (755x627, 205K)

>tourists
but the trannies are the tourists user

Attached: 358.jpg (409x468, 116K)

Bunch of retards who cares

It's based to turn tourists into trannies idc if more trannies come to r9k bc of that.

Attached: 1566388100182.gif (250x263, 308K)

Good thing I'm not white, I won't fall for this shit.

>It's based to turn tourists into trannies idc if more trannies come to r9k bc of that.
god i miss cripplechan take me back please

Attached: 273.jpg (394x448, 101K)

Being forced to cut by unstable discord trannies is my new fetish now

I just wish i had the balls to actually do it

This board need more hrt threads desu

anyone got a invite link for server?

You won't get any substantial advice here, my best guess is to go to reddit - they are more functional than most robots here and also acknowledge the fact that this is absolute horrible stuff. Good luck user, thank you fur doing this.

This. Take this dude's advice. Go to reddit. They'll help you more

Ahem. I have an announcement.

FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES

That is all. Good day fags.

Attached: 01a.png (738x669, 186K)

the owner monarch allegedly bragged about having cp. disgusting group.

>reddit
>the state of r9k in 2019

>response time of 77 seconds
Thread made by them, just seeking the attention, then?

>trannies
>the state of r9k in 2019

>an actual pinkpill cartel that calls itself cutehouse
If you have any information on them you can report them to ICE for human trafficking, child exploitation, and prescription drug smuggling. They investigate international shit like this, including handling identification and arrest.

Attached: ICE.jpg (625x480, 86K)

The server got shut down a few days ago

>But I am not completely sure how to do that

So you are asking how to deal with people who like taking pills....

Hello, "Franz Joseph"

how is helping young lgbt people express their unique sexuality wrong OP?
The only reason I discovered i was bisexual, for instance, is my uncle encouraging to experiment with him when i was a teen

gg/krJCbk

Don't

This is normal and healthy, fuck you bigots!

Attached: 0.jpg (632x1024, 94K)

Yeah I feel sorry for OP. Complete anonymity, although being something that everyone here treasures, also means that whenever anyone tries to be serious in anyway it's just drowned out by autism. Reddit is better for serious stuff like this (not for anything else though, dear god)

send a new link user

i agree, dont get me wrong trannies are mentally ill fucks who should be burned alive, but fuck incels and normalfags, if you fall for this shit you deserve it

It's admirable that that dude didn't top themselves as soon as he looked into the mirror

bless yung lean for saving me from these retards.

we're going to have reiko 2 sooner or later, trust me

Attached: LEANDOER.png (389x376, 382K)

Traps are just feminine faggots with small cocks.

Those trannie retards don't realize that the only idiots they are affecting are redditfags, their own kind, no functional human would fall for that shit, anyone who has a functional brain would step back before they are able to doxx or do anything against them, the fags that were hurt by them had it coming and shouldn't reproduce anyway.

bumping that shit for interest

The only thing I can think of is joining ALL the shitty discord servers you see spammed here. Most of them will kick you off if you dont suck their dicks immediattely so you better remember the names in your picture and play pretend for a while. Once you get the right one just call the cops on them.

well done matte

I think the moderation and usenames do help a lot with getting shit done