Cultural appropriations thread

Does America have any culture of its own? Hamburgers - stolen from German migrants from Hamburg. Pizza - stolen from Italians and then turned shitty (thick crust and too many topics). Wooden houses - stolen from Sweden, just made shitty and ugly looking without colors. Hotdogs - sausages in buns stolen from Germany. Military culture - stolen from Germany.

Only thing American culture has invented itself is “the big melting pot” and “gun crime”.

Attached: ADFCB2F4-85F2-4078-A7AC-EEBE3CD34D91.jpg (690x458, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57-8F8pvfuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gimme mah fish n choips m8

Attached: we be huwhite7.jpg (660x439, 101K)

Nope, America is a fucking laughable nigger filled shithole

Why can’t Murricans build wood houses like so?

Attached: CDDF9637-65E1-4A69-852D-6ED5ACA6BE42.jpg (1024x768, 367K)

blue jeans
country music
hillbillies
invading countries

Americans were newly arrived Germans and Italians, so they were essentially Germans and Italians living in america who invented those things.

All of those things were stolen from Africa. So apologize to the true kings, eurocucks.

Attached: 9EF69859-B993-4C1B-A119-1DA12CA3A5BC.jpg (276x330, 33K)

Beautiful

Well of course all the best parts of American culture came from Europe. Most of the local grown culture is diluted with nigger trash because it's far easier to sell them dumb shit with high markup.

Americans were all just Anglos from Englistan. Don’t bs me with saying there were others.

P.S. original Hamburger attached

Attached: FC5DD1F4-C039-4A0A-B719-C1D90E43BD19.jpg (1920x1440, 619K)

America took concepts from yurp, refined them and popularized the end product.
Do you think pizza or burgers would be even half as famous as they are today if it hadn't been for American entrepreneurs?

Attached: 1510778560577.png (1584x864, 75K)

It’s not stolen. Immigrants from Europe brought those dishes with them.

Attached: 0F5D6606-29B1-4226-A529-AE2B33155CE4.png (438x420, 152K)

>Americans were all just Anglos from Englistan
Almost all of the English went back to England after the revolution, dude. America is almost completely Irish, German, and Italian. There are only a few English elite families still over here.

Mama mia, thees is agood pizza!

America is populated by people from Europe and we brought our tradition and culture with us. How do you not know this? It is the entire "big deal" behind America being discovered and civilized.

And Fuck you. My family is pure German if you want to take away our burgers, brats and sauerkraut you're going to have to pry it from our cold dead fingers. And since you come armed with a multicolored dildo and I'll have a German luger I think you're going to lose

Attached: 1566467869847.png (250x178, 22K)

They were stolen from Europe. Here is a Frankfurter with a Kaisersemmel. You just took those Frankfurters, called them Franks and stuck them in a bun and called them “hot dogs”.

You shouldn’t have done that.

Attached: F7762E80-5A02-4510-B368-D65EE452B75E.png (1180x972, 1.33M)

we invented baseball, apple pie, and fried chicken. go fuck yourself from across the pond

bbq sauce too faggot

Every major blockbuster film? Made in America.
The jeans and T-shirt you wear? Invented in America.
Every TV channel you watch? American influenced.
All those modern buildings you populate today? Started in America.

Who the fuck do you think invented important transportation commodities such as cars, planes, highways, etc? America pretty much shaped the entire world after 1890. Europe is just a shell of its former self today.

Basically this

American “pizza” is impossible to eat. Horrible.

Attached: 9A11B435-62A1-4635-BEFF-DD379CE38D41.jpg (276x182, 9K)

We invented cars, the personal computer, motion picture, the Colt 1911, Baseball, cowboy hats, motorcycles, Rock n Roll, Diabetus, the electric chair, AND fried chicken. Face it Krautz, you hate us cuz you anus.

don't be stupid
if I go to Africa and discover cement it doesn't mean that the africans built the skyscrapers

America is white. The Amerimutt meme was invented by the Jews to divide and conquer. Anyone saying Americans aren't white is a Jew

meet me at ellis island, i'll vouch for you euronigger

Attached: 1548183655914.jpg (556x648, 224K)

too many fucking windows

>baseball, apple pie, and fried chicken.

cricket, Apfelstrudel and Backhendl

Attached: 7FA79188-265B-4963-94FB-88898CE24C9B.jpg (610x294, 72K)

you're not allowed to call me burger mutt and take back the burger meme

Attached: u9lfneE7FmISMsJE4llglB6VQRZ_btqegEw8tZabUxg.jpg (1024x672, 51K)

they invented obesity in children, they are first negrified country, mcdonalds, hip hop music, spread degeneracy worldwide.

here these pizzas are called family-sized pizzas
or we make pizzas by the linear meter, usually in pizzerias, no home deliveries
1 meter margherita, 1 meter ham and mushrooms... and so on

YOU'RE WELCOME

checked and basedpilled

>Germans who moved to America stole the food their ancestors would make
So if a German moves to America, they no longer have a culture?
Explain yourself, fake kraut.

The Chinese eggroll as you know it originated in America, and the world has seen fit to appropriate it in Chinese restaurants are the globe. Also, teriyaki is American.

I'll leave you to see at that.

The colored people in America are the worst part. Also, corporations get pretty out of control too, basically the whole legal system is for them and them only

>There are only a few English elite families still over here.
Yeah, to rule over you

your "pizza" is made by turks

I didn't even pirate that expansion for free. I have given away dozens of copies of that game with that expansion missing

lmaoing at deprived yurps not even realizing how deprived they are

I'll take the worst MacDonald's burger before that piece of crap

also "your" pizza is based on italian-american pizza not real pizza

So you’re saying the Germans that immigrated to America... Stole sausages from Germany? All those things you listed ARE American culture. Where the fuck do you think America came from? Give up? It came from Europe.

Wooden houses??? Just say we stole houses. We stole farming and uh breathing air. Don't forget trees. They had trees in Europe too

reminder that it's jews above all else that appropriate culture, they are asiatic people, not even semites.

Imagine thinking "Culture = Food."
Our culture is big brains, technological advancements, and guns.
Now KYS please.

shitty bit of crinkly tin? We'd call that a 'barn'

You have to be European to accomplish such a feat. Amerimutts, by their own definitions, are just "white" meaning Euromutts. They have no actual culture of their own. They just take whatever culture they can find just like they take whatever random mixture of European DNA they get.

here too there are, above all pizzerias-kebabs
their pizza sucks

Gay

Why is there soup if it's a burger?

Lol fag

Doesn't the bottom bun get soggy, nigger? I agree though there should be more meat on those motherfuckers. I'm going to either go get a pizza or burger right now. Which should I get? America has the best burgers and pizza in the world (it's so weird how the rest of the world can't produce quality food or even food, do you guys have food in Germany anymore?), so either is going to be the time of my life. Which should I get?

Attached: 1566463770470m.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

American pizza may generally be an abomination but if you go around the Italian parts in the northeast you can find great thin pizza like in new haven

>We invented cars
Invented by Germans

>the personal computer
Anglos and Germans

>motion picture
French

>the Colt 1911
based on work by Luger and Mauser

>Baseball
cricket

>cowboy hats
Kuhhirtenhütte

>motorcycles
What’s BMW? What’s Daimler?

>Rock n Roll
Based on music theory started by Mozart, Beethoven etc.

>the electric chair
using Tesla’s and Westinghouse’s AC, yes 100% American

>AND fried chicken.

See above

Attached: 0A934210-0CD8-4260-B471-8FAC3EA4F817.jpg (1360x765, 259K)

>German culture
We don't like to wear hijabs or kneel on prayer rugs, Hans, you can keep your culture.

Attached: 32.jpg (620x385, 59K)

Almost every single device you use we invented or innovated. You can go ahead and get off the internet and stop using most technology if you hate it that much.

All your ancestors who fled your cucked country didn't care if we had a unique culture or not. They decided they'd rather live here than there.

>So if a German moves to America, they no longer have a culture?

Germans didn’t move to America, mostly Jews moved because they felt penalized in Germany.

>invented
Yeh m8

Hate to bump this, but that crust looks hard af & they went full on joo with the cheese

Culture comes from the people, and most of us are originally from Germany. Our culture would more closely resemble that of Germany if our rulers hadn't betrayed their brothers and sold out their people to the kikes, but that's just how it is. Just another wrong that needs righting.

You don’t have European trees.

>sausage sandwich
>pizza burger

is dr oetker retarded?

It’s a Hamburger

In Europe we dont eat with our hands. You should try it, these are called cutlery.

Attached: 59774609-fork-and-knife-isolated-on-white-background-photo-realistic-3d-illustration-cutlery-kitchen (866x1300, 43K)

Some German who was all-too-ready to bashed Americans for being arrogant once rudely informed me that Carl Benz actually invented the car in Germamy, before America. The reason Henry Ford gets the credit though is because of the assembly line and making the invention feasible for use. Although I never actually researched if Ford independently figured it out or if he was using benz's invention

Side question: how do you make "Benz" possessive? Can I just add an apostrophe at the end or do I need the "s" afterwards?

>meat soup on a plate is eaten in hamburg therefore burgers arent burgers

lmao dumb yurp

Yeah, there's nothing like a """hamburger""" that's swimming in the dishwater rinsed from some Turk's kebab-pan, yummm

Attached: 7908679085760982.png (436x536, 143K)

This is the real carbonara accoring to indians
youtube.com/watch?v=57-8F8pvfuM

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 102K)

>frozen pizzaburger hot dog
wtf and oetker is german company, so hans is producing junk food and mutts eat it

Attached: vPjUaJa.jpg (350x298, 21K)

>yurps eat sandwiches with knives and forks

top kek!

>Only thing American culture has invented itself is “the big melting pot” and “gun crime”.
Bourbon Whiskey. Get wrekt you kraut fag

**also gun crime is an invention of niggers who are technically American property, not Americans, so it doesn't count.

Attached: 800px-Knob_Creek[1].jpg (800x1054, 88K)

It’s German, Dr. Oetker has a millionaire girl owner.

Attached: 682EAF68-AE89-42DB-B6DA-1A6039CEFB8F.jpg (1536x1536, 417K)

Cowboys

>it doesn't mean that the africans built the skyscrapers

All of Reddit disagrees with you. Those brown-people-loving morons think everyone is equal even when entire ethnicities are even genetically human and have IQs hovering around mental retardation.

Attached: 1566463977497.png (526x701, 576K)

still, a sausage sandwich is in no way a pizza or burger

>Equal pay
>It's not fair they didn't want to work!!
You can't make this shit up. Is this the next step for feminism?

Ideas are not physical so u cant appropriate them.

Attached: 5123872841.png (420x420, 9K)

MUTTs will eat any old shite you put in front of them

Attached: 1513179221586.png (486x502, 22K)

The word whisky (or whiskey) is an anglicisation of the Classical Gaelic word uisce (or uisge) meaning "water" (now written as uisce in Modern Irish, and uisge in Scottish Gaelic). Distilled alcohol was known in Latin as aqua vitae ("water of life"). This was translated into Old Irish as uisce beatha ("water of life"), which became uisce beatha in Irish and uisge beatha [ˈɯʃkʲə ˈbɛhə] in Scottish Gaelic. Early forms of the word in English included uskebeaghe (1581), usquebaugh (1610), usquebath (1621), and usquebae (1715).[1]

Attached: 3A9D8A66-BC57-4B60-BCBC-C9D5C2AA20FA.jpg (452x480, 61K)

Its called basic table etiquette, but you wouldnt understand it why cutlery is used. Go, eat some oreo shakes, that is what you invented.

Attached: 1566406573472.jpg (1080x791, 132K)

>America
>literally rebellious and disowned Englishmen
>has many roots in European cultures
No shit. Subsequent immigrations had since developed this place further into something truly unique.
The big problems started to arise when we decided to start letting in less developed peoples and outright anathematic cultures to mix with us. A mish-mash works all fine and dandy, if the pieces complement each other. Since you're so shallow as to use food examples, I suppose it would be a lot like cooking.

Attached: (You).jpg (640x799, 73K)

>eats kebab daily

They got the same wage. They truly did nuffin wrong. In their Russian or Polish shitholes they would probably have been put of a job in 1943 and 1944.

>EXTRA BIG-ASS FRIES

Makes me want to move to America

and the american south is full of scottish/irish descent

I have a friend that lives in Poland and he tells me that you all play the nigger beats that a forced into popularity in USA in your public stores and shit.

Why? There are so many reasons I can think of that would prevent that from happening in the first place that I can't even imagine how it got that way or why it would continue. Honestly when I go to Europe I want to hear EUROPEAN music, not fucking jiggaboos who're only still in USA because Lincoln was assassinated before he could deport them after the civil war.

Dont copy America's contrived popularity of jiggaboo negroes You too Germany

Attached: 1566379823417.jpg (257x196, 8K)

how the shit is a 1911 in anyway shape or form taken from a luger? I hope you faggots start another world war so we can fucking wreck your shitty country again.

nobody eats sandwiches with cutlery you retard

Food: Thomas Keller, Charlie Trotter, Grant Achatz,
Music: Jazz
Dance: Line and Lindy Hop
Architecture: Frank Lloyd Wright(art), too much else to name
Engineering: Moon landing
Sport: Baseball, gridiron football, basketball
Art: too many to name
Entertainment: Hollywood
Literature: Mark Twain, John Steinbeck, Ray Bradbury, etc etc etc
Mythology and folktales: Paul Bunyan, pecos bill, john henry, jonny appleseed, thousands of local stories
Fashion: Marc Jacob's, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren
Theatre: pt Barnum, Cole porter, Irving Berlin, eugene o'Neil

But I thought Americand didn't have a culture...

It's so fucking pathetic you yanks clinging on to your celtic 'heritage'.

The concept of "house" is not theft, Brian. Hitting the gin early?

youre a faggot that looks disgusting and also I never seen it here

>Cultural appropriation
Not a thing

how widespread is this lack of personal hygiene in germany?

Attached: carola-rackete-igiene-personale.jpg (1300x608, 127K)

americans vs european threads are my favorite. the banter is fucking comical on a scale I can find nowhere else

It’s almost like people came here and brought their culture with them and the best parts were widely adopted and “Americanized” and now look nothing like the original. Hmmmmm

Hating niggers is our culture although that's a worldwide phenomenon

It's not stolen you dumb nigger. Immigrants from those countries brought them here.