My college roommate is coloured, what do?

My college roommate is coloured, what do?

Attached: LUGL4050.png (320x240, 8K)

I feel terrible for you, user. What ethnicity?

Attached: Reichsfuhrer Wojak.jpg (474x483, 28K)

Just keep away so you dont catch the gay

A halfbreed sir, but he acts fully nubian.

Attached: 7f0941c6d0c77d09140ea8e7ddeed7ed.jpg (236x151, 7K)

Just be chill and treat him normally until he gives you a reason not to.

Drop out. You'll show him whos boss by refusing to live with a nigger.

That would be the reasonable thing to do

What you should do is make him carry your books and laundry and stuff in a parcel ON HIS HEAD, like you are on safari and he is one of your bearers.

And make up some weird African name that's all clicks and popping of your lips, and periodically call him to bring you brandy when others are around.

>See here, old sport, bring me a refill, there's a good chap

Make a summer salad using quarter of a watermelon, peppermint leaves and feta cheese.
Use the watermelon leftovers to lure your roommate into caffeteria oven, preheated to 200 degrees celsius. Cook for an hour under a foil wrap until meat is tender, remove the foil for last 10 minutes to make the skin crispy. Cut portions with a cleaver and fillet knife, place on platters garnished with grapes. Serve with salad and Arizona watermelon drink.

kill yourself
why live in a world with black people?

kys faggot kikeNNNIGGGGGEEERRRR

Depends. If he's visiting from his country of origin (if he's coloured, i'm guessing southern hemisphere of close to equator), I wouldn't pass many remarks and be chill with him cuz he will return back home after college.

His origin is of the great wasteland of Florida.
This year is going to be interesting

ask him if you can get a signed n-word pass

Have seex with him

>virtually all of my roomates were non-white, many jewish
>still remained a white nationalist since age 16 (26 now)

Start stretching you butthole little by little with bananas or a dildo. Practice every now and then so when the time comes and he rapes you with his big fat cock it doesn't hurt that much. Always be one step ahead user.

Prepare your boipucci for the BBC

Tell him to take a fucking shower, that he cant come covered in shit to work

self defense, just be sure to plant soild, untainted evidence to support your story

Stop being a little bitch originallyy

I had a based Indian roommate my freshman year. I was lucky to have incel roommates back when I was basically an incel (I lost my virginity at 23)

This is some high quality advice, thanks

>based
how was he based?

Never relax

Smoke weed with them

ask him to fuck your gf

The faggot 4chin filter changes s.o.y to based