I miss him and the sound of his voice. I wish I could hear his voice again. I know that it isn't meant to be. It's over...

I miss him and the sound of his voice. I wish I could hear his voice again. I know that it isn't meant to be. It's over, and it's not exactly him that I miss, just my first love. It's unhealthy to fixate on him like this. There's nothing to be done about that though. I hope that wherever you are Josh, you're healthy and happy and doing well

Attached: 1566387286832.jpg (552x655, 46K)

What made him leave you? Also what gender are you

Hannah? Did you fix that flea problem yet?

Nobody cares, go poison yourself with apple seeds you annoying boasting cunt

I left him the final time. Too much history and he hurt me too many times. Up until then it was usually his intimacy issues or he'd leave to fuck around with another person.
No they're still eating me alive
I'd have to eat more apples than my appetite allows for that to happen my friend.

I think a simple yet effective exit bag might be the better way to go. But I don't want to die alone, care to join me?
We can make silly faces at each other and sing like chipmunks til we pass out from the lack of oxygen. It'll be fun.

No, never mind, I'm sorry.
Don't mind these things, I'm really sorry.

Nice dubs. What are you apologizing for fren?

How do you feel now about it user, why do you fixate yoruself on it? I lost my first love as well recently I kind of get how you feel

I'm not sure. I guess I regret how things turned out and wish I could go back and fix things. He's the first (and honestly only) person I've truly felt understood by up til this point. And after so much time and care invested into a person, I guess monkey brain is saying to try again.

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup though. I hope it'll be for the best for both of you. Youre welcome to vent if you'd like

I feel the same... I regret how it turned out to be and I would want to fix it and for me she was the only person I was good to be with...
though she used to browse Jow Forums (we met here) so you might very well be my ex lol I don't think so lol
Well I just really feel misunderstood by her, in everything and I would like to talk it through with her but she doesn't want to at all only arguing... How did things go for you? Why did you break up with him?

At least you had someone you ungrateful cunt

>ywn mean this much to a woman

Attached: 081262B9-23BC-4553-B5B6-8A0C94520625.png (629x767, 109K)

>I'd have to eat more apples than my appetite allows for that to happen my friend.

20 IQ reply

I don't think im her, sorry my friend. I didn't meet my Josh on Jow Forums lol. Uh we had a very twisted and complicated relationship. Eventually it became too much for me and I ended things. I haven't spoken to him in like... 6 months now. I'm sorry to hear about your breakup though. Feeling misunderstood by your s/o really sucks.
I don't see how anything I said implied being ungrateful. Just regretful and nostalgic upon reflection of the past. Anyways I hope you have a good day :)
You never know what the future will hold. Keep an open mind.

Oh wait yeah, I am not Josh I kind of not noticed that part, Did you two argue a lot? Or how was it twisted?
And yeah... and now I barely have anyone to talk to at all about it, or anything else really (she broke up when my grandpa got lung cancer and today I heard some news about him not being able to talk now...)

We didn't argue so much as him being emotionally unavailable, manipulative and obsessive. Like I said above, every few months he'd leave, act like we were still together and mess around with someone else. He shared photos of me he wasn't supposed to have while I was underage to my friends, he faked his suicide to get my attention... That kind of twisted.
Oh gosh I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather. It must be really hard to deal with. Has he been getting good care in the hospital at least? I'm sorry you don't have anyone to talk to though. I usually come here to vent or talk when things get too much for me

go back to your board degenerate

>josh
Fucking hell, why is it that it's always Joshes fucking people's shit. It's always a damn Josh, always.
t. a joshua

same for me
forget it though its just the warmth you miss not him

I do know that no one will ever have this yearning and desire for me as you have for this guy

Attached: F5D894BB-ACAD-412E-A72E-6F8337B1771E.jpg (750x750, 33K)

That really sounds bad... I am really sorry that happened to you, though I would offer if you would like to talk over discord or something since we both might need to talk about stuff to someone
And today he started to talk totally out of world, like ask my grandma about a cemetery that is far away then some random movie script then calls my grandma stupid for talking about these... and I can't really vent that much here, people are usually not friendly at all haha