A furry had his hands amputated so they would resemble paws. Thoughts?

A furry had his hands amputated so they would resemble paws. Thoughts?

Attached: 1566598356459.png (883x722, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=dry ice amputation&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5jqOUsJrkAhVtS98KHUWdBmcQ_AUIFCgE&biw=1797&bih=1027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thoughts?

sucks desu

You're lying nigga. He didn't want them amputated.

I really admire this guy for his stoicness.

Part of the dog furry community.

Attached: 1566591796808m.jpg (376x640, 43K)

You're full of shit, that's not the true story

How did he type that with no hands? Checkmate atheists

Yeah well prove it then.

ahahahahaha holy shitsocks what a fucking retard

Attached: 77e.gif (640x360, 393K)

Op's story is about as likely as the story the furfag gave.
But OP's story is more entertaining, so as a reasonable person i'm obviously sticking with OP's story.

sadly its true, left his hands in dry ice and told the ER he fell asleep in ice bath he uses for arthritis relief. go find thhe pics of his purple nasty hands pre amputation

I thought his hands were bound, causing necrosis.

Maybe it is because of ice bath accident, or maybe it's because of a bondage accident. I am definitely not taking a furries word for it, and the latter scenario is funnier so I am sticking with that.

Haha, all these coping degenerates here on r9k.

Just looking at his fucking username and avatar should give you enough warning signals.
He totally intentionally wanted his hand to be amputated, end of story.

You mentally confused shits should be all forced to eat heavy antipsychotic drugs.

What doctor who could even do this would perform this on someone so deranged?

Nobody puts their hands in dry ice without experiencing immesurable pain. He obviously strung his hands up and cut off blood flow so he could do that and get amputated. Makes me lose faith in humanity desu.

How'd he make the insta post?

Bros... Do you think he tweeted that message himself? Maybe with his toes?

Yeah a US doctor obviously amputated hands off of a mentally ill man-dog because he asked.

I learned about cases in Psych classes of people using dry ice to kill their limbs so doctors had to amputate because they thought their body shouldn't have legs or only one arm, etc. This guy could have done the same thing and just made up the arthritis excuse.

No one is saying the doctor took them off to make him a paw. We're saying he intentionally injured himself so the doctor would remove them.

Browsed through his twitter and saw his recorded vids.

He is enjoying it, and you could say things went as expected.

How the fuck would removing your hands help with that, you'd have to construct paws out of nothing
Would make more sense to do some weird surgery on your already functioning hands instead
When people get plastic surgery to look like animals/barbies they don't have their entire face stripped off first

Functional prosthetic limbs are rather cheap nowadays.

I bet 50 bucks that in half a year the latest, you will see him post his new custom made prosthetic "hands" with full of pride.

Looks like he's taking a hands off approach to life

Attached: 1523015815653.png (664x602, 309K)

Its a troll account using some random amputees picture

He made videos about it

Could his health insurance back-charge his care if they find out that he planned this out in order to get a free "cosmetic" surgery? This looks as a ploy to commit insurance fraud

Then where is it? I want to hear.

Lmao, why are furries so fucking mental.

have you tried checking, i don't know, the twitter in the fucking pic you absolute mongloid

jesus fucking christ furries are such retarded fucking faggots

Nobody would do such extreme shit because of a fetish you idiots.

google.com/search?q=dry ice amputation&newwindow=1&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5jqOUsJrkAhVtS98KHUWdBmcQ_AUIFCgE&biw=1797&bih=1027

>NHL amputee returns to ice with prosthetic leg, custom skate
??

Oh, so it's fake. Just say so next time, user.

in the Jow Forums happening thread they showed the progression of the necrosis. the guy had his hands covered in bandages and he could hold them up and move the fingers a little.

even if he didn't do it furries are still retarded fucking faggots

different user here, you're a lazy retard. the video is real.
guess you don't want to see it? :^)

He should get on all fours and get knotted by Rex Thunderknott now he can be a real puppy slut

Attached: images (29).jpg (267x189, 13K)

I think he should have bought gloves that look like paws

Oh look, its another gay furry

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.6M)

>when you realize there are actually 3 sentences in that post
i'm fucking mad

Attached: 1550115207762.jpg (253x238, 24K)

I wonder who molested him when he was young.