Serious question

How come most of you guys are so socially inept, haven't your parents taught you like the basics of human interaction? "Don't trust strangers" "Don't believe everything strangers tell you" etc, many of these basic social survival skills you guys lack, even into your ages 18 - 25+, you guys still get manipulated and pushed to the direction other people want you to go to.

Just now I saw a thread where vulnerable people are being forced to become transgender and cut themselves, it even goes into more extreme levels where they record themselves commiting suicide.

>This shit is happening on this board

Alt right people spreading their harmful idealogy onto vulnerable, young, impressionable shit posters, manipulating them to the point of killing innocent people/children.

>This shit is happens on this board

Men who gave up on their life because of their own inability to reproduce go to this board to manipulate and recruit vulnerable people who probably still had a chance to make things right but force them to commit suicide and kill innocent people.

>This shit is happening on this board

I hope you guys understand what I mean and hopefully we can take this website back, back when it was just about extreme introverts who had a passion for anime, gaming and other geeky stuff.

We don't need extremism and this board

Attached: girl-art-anime-finger-1107790.png (600x690, 131K)

>haven't your parents taught you like the basics of human interaction?
no

Those who turn gay from seeing dicks were gay to begin with
Same as with everything else, they are weak minded, wanting to be accepted or whatever they see in it they do it because deep inside they want to but need a final push to do things, I have been here since 2012ish, no amount of dick or traps made me gay, the easily manipulated people should realize they shouldn't come here, you can't fix assholes, but can save others from them

Let's make this place safer for all of us

We have to make a stance like seriously aren't you guys sick and tired of seeing these threads?

Attached: gangsta-anime-girls-lineart-11.png (900x900, 600K)

haven't your parents taught you like the basics of human interaction
No, my father's an autistic paranoid fuck, and me mum's asicoal.

Here we have one talking about dicks and gay (probably questions his sexuality) and another who is complaining about his life and looking for pity, seriously can't get more autistic than this
Like get a grip guys, we are discussing an issue, don't put personal shit to the table

Attached: v7nWPrH.png (1036x720, 586K)

>no extremism pls
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Here we have one talking about dicks and gay (probably questions his sexuality)
thanks but no, people usually bring up the argument this place "brainwashes" us to it, it brainwashes only the mentally ill
>we are discussing an issue
it is not an issue look up why r9k was created, that we (even me) don't like where it is going is not up to us but to the masses who are here

you do know that those people being forced to become transgender are being blackmailled and doxxed, right? They send pics of themselves, get doxxed, then they threaten to out you to your parents if you don't start taking hrt and shilling on Jow Forums

A website for escapism, where i can be myself, where i can talk about stuff which i can't irl.

Isn't that Jow Forums is about? idk how long you've been here but this website used to be good.

/r9k was created for original Jow Forums content, but now the true meaning has been lost as everybody is posting the same garbage

Yes... everybody knows that, they are vulnerable people who got manipulated into doing things they didn't want to do, it is an issue that needs to be resolved.

So from that we can deduct that the original content now of Jow Forums are trannies and traps

>"Don't trust strangers" "Don't believe everything strangers tell you"
My dad never told me not to talk to strangers he just told me that if someone comes up to me only go with him if he uses a specific codeword

bro nobody gives a fuck... do you have spergs or something?

Yes why do you think I'm here baka

>haven't your parents

>OP wasn't physically, verbally and emotionally abused by his mum
>OP wasn't physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by his dad

Get the fuck out normal-fag

So why don't you help us user instead of complaining?

>haven't your parents taught you like the basics of human interaction?
My parents are mentally ill, user.

Attached: 1565526814660.jpg (639x541, 40K)

I cant talk about extremism irl so yeah lol

You don't know me user and you don't know how hard I work to hide these scars, so shut up will ya

Attached: 53fe5193f6a1878e37c3f5c37ca90739b67f3c92_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

You are like a dog, following the pack eventhough you are the in the lowest rank and only get scraps after the alphas are done with their carcas.

That's what i think of you user

Attached: c16b57d3c65b13f8f20ae9d7d7b83605.jpg (500x344, 18K)

Dont cut your self on that edge holy shit

Attached: IMG_20190823_144524.jpg (128x128, 4K)

I want to help but every revolution starts off with complaining doesn't it? agitate the crowd, get some blood boiling in people. I really want to change people's hearts and the heart of this website

Attached: cee26c51d77085cf7a108b866139b3d8.jpg (236x377, 15K)

You're full of shit lad and you know it. Your worst nightmares couldn't compare to a single day in my childhood

I never compared our pain but you convey that mine isn't real and that's the issue I have with you.

Attached: 282246824030201.jpg (688x1195, 82K)

Then if you are the OP, why are you asking these questions on r9k of all places?

Alright you got the blood boiling. Now what are you going to do? Nobody wants to be friends with a robot or even help them remotely. No wonder so many are becoming traps, the only acceptance they ever get is being abused to take HRT. We provide no benefits and are a pain to talk to.

This website is one of the most monitered in the world, if you want this website to exist and not turn into FBI death trap, please use your frustration wisely and take a stance.

Attached: 6867555.jpg (1350x760, 56K)

Are you OP? You still didn't provide a solution. What you're doing is like a normie posting about the Amazon fire on Facebook. Everybody knows what you are saying but you don't want to do anything to help

I need more people, I can't do anything on my own, if you understand what I mean and want to change things. Let's make it happen together.

We've done it before

Attached: 48f6f672674abde3b08511d466bd2f8fa94d15c8_hq.gif (500x230, 898K)

I understand what you mean user but I think r9k is the last place you should be asking. All of us are like this, we need somebody who is not a robot

That's why we're here. We don't have healthy families or lives.

Attached: 1566607374649.jpg (607x458, 83K)

Soon this "here" won't exist anymore

I did not get taught about any of that. My parents taught me manners and that about it. People comment on my personality, I get the inpression that people like me as an aquantance or they feel I am dependable, confident, etc, but I dont know how to get close to people. I dont know how to turn an aquantance into a friend or a gf, or even how I can be more intimate with the people I do have. I'm just a stranger.

we keep to ourselves. i do kind of wish i go some pills years ago. i got a bunch of happy pills at a hospital i was at. i got into a car accident. i tried going to the bar by myself i was sweating a lot. i liked going to friend's house come home drink.

Damn these fools are hopeless