Just end my fucking life. I'm done

Just end my fucking life. I'm done.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-24 01-02-24.png (1600x900, 472K)

What a fucking hell of a job.

breh just bs your paper by writing creativity without limits related to your topic, and then search for evidence to support your paper. If none exist, find one related to it and change your paper around it.
but i don't recommend giving up user, i did and now im stuck on a min wage job, hoping that i get accepted to a coding boot camp pretty soon or else i literally might have no future.

>breh just bs your paper by writing creativity without limits related to your topic, and then search for evidence to support your paper.
That's how you get kicked out.

I wrote a paper on nukes for fun once.

Jow ForumsthatHappened Jow Forumsiamverysmart

go back

Oreganolioly

stop trying to evade the filter you stupid ass motherfucking retard

what OS?

ACTUALLY FUCK OFF WITH DUMB REDDIT SHIT

you're a mindless drone

I wrote a huge paper on Neon Genesis Evangelion, got a 9/10 on it.

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

dude wtf? dude STOP. are you plagiarizing? you can do better than that. seriously. just make an outline and start writing.

No

Thisisauniquemessage

ancient chinese secret, google translate>chinese, from chinese back to english. They'll think you're a retard but at least it's not plagiarism

Debian, why do you care?

Just wanted to know, why do you care about why I care?

Why do you care about why I care why you care?

Why do you care about why I care about what you care about?

>That's how you get kicked out.

why

>doing it the hard way
I always write whatever bullshit comes to my mind, then find random sources to pretend to back it up. profs never read this garbage, they just skim it. just make it look somewhat legit and you're guaranteed to pass.

t. community college student with 2.7 GPA

>implying literally anything matters aside from the shitty piece of paper that says you have a degree

>353 words
pfffft hahaha, OP if you started the day before the assignment was due you would've had more than enough time

Attached: sinon gets ganked.png (245x161, 81K)