This guy is married and has 4 kids

This guy is married and has 4 kids.
What's your excuse?

Attached: 479px-Nick_Vujicic_speaking_in_a_church_in_Ehringshausen,_Germany_-_20110401-02.jpg (479x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SjbX6mDnMwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>has 4 kids
>despite knowing that he risks cursing them to have no limbs as well
>all their children also carry that same elevated risk
He literally brought a pox on his own house with that one. Absolutely immoral.

None, I try to do my best, it's just that it's not always enough, but that's ok. Good for him for being successful.

I am not a famous man with money
Also he is a good looking guy probably a semi chad before he lost his arms and legs

look aty that... thing... coming out of the bottom of his jorts...

Attached: 1394589259875.jpg (233x245, 7K)

Imagine him flopping on top of his wife and calling it sex LMAO.
Those kids aren't his.

>look aty that... thing... coming out of the bottom of his jorts...
yea literally what is that

bro just cut off all your limbs if you want to get a gf lmao

It's his deformed baby leg.

imagine not being able to hug your wife

He has
>charisma
>money
>good iq
>good looks if not counting the limblessness

It's his lucky limb

Attached: Scary-Movie-2-Hand.jpg (704x396, 53K)

I thought that was his dick in the thumbnail

In a package deal including infinite virtue signalling potential.

MFW he is still better looking and taller than me Q_Q

He married an Asian woman. JBW is real.

He's got a little rabbits paw at the bottom, aww.

But jokes aside props to him

>Good IQ
He's an evangelist.

It's his chicken wing you asshole.

Robots, he was born like this and has worked hard for everything he has. If that were you you'd be crying for death. Don't act like it's because of his earthly possessions he's like that.
If he can do it despite being born limbless, you can too.
Good luck and Godspeed robots.

how do you know the condition is genetic?

the condition is not genetic.

thought so. People love to assume the worst in people

Oh my goodness this guy is inspirational. Did you know he was depressed and suicidal multiple times as a kid but somehow managed to overcome all of that and is now happy, wealthy, married, has kids, etc.?

And here's him talking to a bunch of high school kids telling them all how amazing they are. For anyone who wants to know how this guy has a wife I think this video answers it. See youtube.com/watch?v=SjbX6mDnMwM

In summary:
> Girls you are all gorgeous
> Boys you are the man
> I may not be able to hold my wife's hand, but I can always hold her heart

He literally seems like an amazing guy who is so full of love that everyone just seems to love him. You see robots, this is the proof we needed. Ultimately personality is more important than looks. Being a loving person is more important than muscles or hands or feet. I think we could all learn something from this guy.

And for anyone interested, here's a link to an FB post with his life story. It's too long too post here but you can read it at bit dot ly/2ZdRFQL

It's been scientifically proven that missing arm meat is rerouted to the cock. I can't compete with an alpha male of this caliber.

He's bluepilled and Christcucked.

> Can't post the link properly so here's the text 1/2

Hi Friend,

My name is Nick Vujicic and I am thankful to have been born 30 years ago with no arms and no legs. I won't pretend my life is easy, but through the love of my parents, loved ones, and faith in God, I have overcome my adversity and my life is now filled with joy and purpose. I reside now in California with my wife, Kanae, and we both love seeing people's lives changed for the better or touched in some way. It is my hope that your life is positively impacted by my story.

I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, and it was a shock to my parents that I arrived without limbs. There is no medical reason for it. My parents did their very best to keep me in the mainstream school system and give me every opportunity to live to the fullest. I was blessed to have a brother and a sister as my best friends too.

We later moved to Brisbane, Australia, where I lived for 14 years before I made the move to California. At age eight, I could not see a bright future ahead and I became depressed. When I was ten years old, I decided to end my life by drowning myself in a bathtub. After a couple attempts, I realized that I did not want to leave my loved ones with the burden and guilt that would result from my suicide. I could not do that to them.

I wasn't depressed my entire childhood, but I did have ups and downs. At age thirteen I hurt my foot, which I use for many things like typing, writing and swimming. That injury made me realize that I need to be more thankful for my abilities and less focused on my disabilities.

When I was fifteen years old, I sealed my faith in God and from there it has been an amazing journey.

> 2/2

A janitor at my high school inspired me to start speaking about my faith and overcoming adversity when I was seventeen. I spoke only a dozen times to very small groups over the next two years. Then I found myself in front of three hundred sophomore (grade 10) students and I was very nervous. My knees were shaking. Within the first three minutes of my talk, half the girls were crying, and most of the boys were struggling to hold their emotions together. One girl in particular was sobbing very hard. We all looked at her and she put her hand up. She said, "I am so sorry to interrupt, but can I come up and hug you?"
She came hugged me in front of everyone, and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. No one has ever told me that they loved me and that I am beautiful the way I am."

Her gratitude inspired me to go across 44 countries and speak 2,000 times. I realized that we all need love and hope and that I was in a unique position to share that with people around the world.

While majoring in both accounting and financial planning at a university, I also worked on developing my abilities as a speaker. I worked with a speaking coach who helped to cultivate me as a presenter.

I spoke on motivational topics after creating the company, attitude is altitude. I also launched a non-profit ministry, life without limbs, to spread my messages of faith and hope around the world.

Whoever you are, wherever you're from and whatever you are dealing with, I hope that you will be inspired by my story and my message. Please enjoy browsing around this website where I share with you my thoughts on faith, hope and love to encourage you and to help you overcome your own challenges.

Dream big my friend and never give up. We all make mistakes, but none of us are mistakes. Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles and truths I share, and you too will overcome.

For everyone one like him who does get lucky there's about 1000 who died miserable and alone.

Well unlike him, my dick doesn't reach the floor

I'm hapa and they probably aren't his kids

so its been these damn arns and legs holding my chadness back all this time! i knew it! *struggles to start chainsaw*