Should I try and have sex with one of my dad's maids...

Should I try and have sex with one of my dad's maids? One of them in particular is always extra nice and attentive to me when she doesn't have to be.

Attached: 20797.jpg (708x1000, 339K)

>She wants a raise by fucking boss's son.

Just have them "accidentally" walk in on you masturbating. If they're interested, they'll take it from there. If not, then no big whoop.

of course my man

do it very originally

I've never seen a genuinely attractive maid in my life. Anime fucking tricked me, they're all just ugly latinas.

your dad has maids?
get out man child

she wants a shot-gun wedding so she will be set for life. go marry another rich person instead. consolidate the wealth.

truee they're all fat disgusting hambeasts that always smell like a corn tortilla without exception

Mine are a bunch of Chinese girls.

Chinks and gooks are also ugly. Only nip woman can be attractive, and that's only sometimes

>rich people browse the robot
Finally, someone who is not a fucking poorfag college debt infested subhuman

Goodness gracious nepotistic vampire. Just wait for worker's revolution I'll have your head on a spike.

Yes text her right now and send us the results

t. communist antifa facebook poster

filthy animals, you deserve death already

If I was rich and had an adolescent son i would be willing to pay to set up situations like this to get my son laid. Having regular sex as a teenage male is the most important thing you can possibly achieve during those years. If I had the necessary resources I would absolutely use them to provide my son with sexual opportunities.

It is important that the girl passes it off as organic attraction though. My son must not know about the deal. I would have to trust her to execute such a role successfully. I would not just pluck girls out of backpage. A maid under your employ would be perfect.

He just wants to have sex

They're also probably illegal, though.

Whats it like having a maid, OP?

I bang my mom's maid, it's pretty great if you can work it out.

They're not ugly at all. They're not 10/10 Korean supermodels or anything but they're pretty.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Its quite nice. I never have to do anything around the house.

Please post proof, i must know