Why are you not learning a new language?

Why are you not learning a new language?

Attached: mirai.png (313x369, 129K)

i have no motivation, adhd, and i feel like im not smart enough.

>Why are you not learning a new language?
but i am

Attached: 1541806987662.jpg (600x450, 74K)

I am waiting to see which language I would need in the future (english is my 2nd language beside my native tongue)

The one I'm most interested in learning now is Japanese Sign Language, but it's one of those languages that is hard to practice by oneself, and I don't have anyone else to practice with.

Attached: sekkyaku01[1].gif (627x931, 141K)

Which one?
Do you know Japanese already?

>Do you know Japanese already?
Yes, so JSL's sentence structure makes sense to me. It's just hard to learn such a language without regular use.

Attached: Dn17LtVU8AABbem[1].jpg (1200x935, 193K)

oui is yes in french

I'm taking immunology this semester, and the naming conventions are so arcane it might as well be a new language.

Attached: 1559781845329.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

Are u the user from yesterday?

I'm trying to learn Italian, but I'm 28 and my brain is fried

I'm in the same boat, but I still wanna try even tho it seems that my brain is turning into mush

Si is yes in Spanish

I am learning mql4, but at a very slow pace

Having less neurons actually helps a lot
No means no in many many languages

I know that no is in English, Spanish, italian and maybe a few other languages

I tried hard. I gave Japanese 2 years in highschool and tried a couple of programs after graduating. I know some Spanish tho I spent a couple of years in Mexico when i was very young.

Attached: racoon slum.jpg (4032x3024, 1.07M)

nice cope retard just pick up a book and start reading

that's kinda weeb dude, learn something useful like math. loser

With my current lifestyle, JSL would be more useful than math.

Attached: chokosyuwa2.jpg (480x339, 45K)

Because I'm already septalingual.

do you have VRChat? There's a large deaf community I'm a part of there that uses VR to use sign language.

Attached: asilentvoice.gif (500x269, 1.78M)

No, I don't. Not sure if there's such a big community in Japan - people typically take a long time to catch up to technological advances over here.

Attached: 81306024014412.jpg (1194x704, 545K)

I was doing lazykanji on my anki deck before I reset my pc. It's been two months now and I haven't bothered to reinstall. It's so much work, learning actually feels like pain in my mind. I can't focus for shit and I get intensely stressed so easily. I just want to learn nippon dammit.

Attached: 1546049163417.png (409x505, 224K)

That movie is very cute, I wish I had a cute deaf mute gf.
Which languages

I'm already learning Spanish so I can know when the kitchen staff at work is talking shit about me among themselves. Pinche puta

Attached: bork.jpg (360x360, 47K)

>Why are you not learning a new language?
why would i learn a new language? i can barely speak to people in my own language, and talking to most people is just annoying

Mandarin, ASL, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and English. Little bit o' Japanese.

>Spanish
Que animal anda siempre atiborrado?

can't, i tried learning japanese and it just wouldn't stick after 6 months of classes so i quit

too much of a brainlet to learn it