Just remember, things could always be worse

Just remember, things could always be worse.

Attached: 03-15-16-AirsoftFatty-400x480.jpg (400x480, 22K)

I have it much worse than that guy, at least he's happy.

Would hang out with Airsoftfatty and make hot dog spaghetti together

He actually pretty cool. Would be friends with.

His life is more interesting than mine. Guy has a crew full of weirdos and he's genuinely happy, he does what he wishes.

Just remember, things always get worse.

Attached: 7E998948-3041-4514-B219-F3C7E5BC1666.jpg (780x438, 40K)

Yeah I'd hate to be a famous YouTuber. When women he interacts with find out he's famous they probably want to fuck him when they find out he's famous

Unironically a chill dude, would smoke weed and lightsaber duel with.

he has friends even though all the shit he has going against him he is also relatively famous. His quality of life would be even higher if he cleaned up all the catshit in his house and wiped everything down with an industrial cleaner

He will die a lonely virgin what the fuck are you guys on about. What does he even do for a living? Disability check?

Quit hating. He's genuinelly pretty happy with life despite all the bullshit he's been through. He's got my respect.

>lonely
He probably has more friends than you, and they hang out all the time IRL
>virgin
Does he seem like he gives a single fuck? He already figured out not to fall for the vagina jew and has his own personality driven interests

You're just jealous people wanna hang with him

His fame is such that pussy will befall his penis before the boney man gets a grip of him. He has tons of friends, he doesn't know what loneliness feels like. As for what he does for a living, he makes videos i think, he's pretty popular now.

Thanks user that actually really helped

I watched the first 35 minutes or so I felt so conflicted during the whole process
>Ian has to deal with the four other autistic fucks and the disgusting, white trash conditions, cat shit and all
>Ian also tries to bait both Mike and Airsoft with loaded questions to try and make them feel worse about themselves, phrased questions like they should feel bad for how much they're into star wars.
>Airsoft is unaware/ half aware of how disgusting his body and lifestyle is, he's cut out caffeine and some other junk food I don't remember, he's actively trying but I just feel disgust and regret when I look at him
>People in the comments section exaggerate how respectable of a person Airsoft is, trying to make themselves feel like they're good people for scrounging up positives in the shitty situation
>Other normies in the comments try to make fun of the guy thinking he's an animal to laugh at, incapable of human thought or even reading the comments section.
I see quite a bit of myself in Airsoft when Ian and the comment section normies try to make him feel like shit for all this, but I'm not on any moral high horse. He's unsightly to look at and pretty damn autistic, too much for me to handle even with his good traits.

Attached: 19 year old Humor Doomer.gif (1159x907, 32K)

He's weird as hell but a nice guy. Hope his mom gets better. He said on his YT account that she is in the hospital right now. Also fuck Robert.

>IF I DIE, ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED NYEHAHAHEHAHAH
Cringe edge Robert

A lot of comments about Robert were saying that he had schizophrenia or some paranoid delusions. In his interview he talked about this demon he would see and the demonic language it spoke to him and all of the flames and how he couldn't decipher the language it spoke. Either that or he's just an edgelord. He seems very disturbed either way though.

Definitely edgelord. Theres plenty of retards like him everywhere.
Checked satan trips for Robert

Could also be alot fucking better now too couldn't it OP?

It could also be the same too, I suppose.

>all the plebbit faggots itt
The absolute state of nu-r9k

Attached: 1564868127353.gif (500x300, 116K)

If you watch the whole video Ian actually does a 180 and grows to respect and admire airsoftfatty and eventually admits that he enjoyed his albeit strange company

Holy shit. Is that IDubbbz?

It's the infamous Hacker known as Jow Forums.

Airsoft fatty as a fucking person hits way too close to home for me. One of my best friends growing up was EXACTLY like him, fat af, spouting off infinite tangents of yugioh and other weeb shit, at all times forever like he was in an interview about the universe, complete with hot dog and garbage diet. My friend passed away from a blood clot(big surprise lol) 4 years ago, and watching Ians movie was like hanging out at my friends house growing up all over again. I've watched it 9 times now just to relive those memories.

Otherwise I don't think Ian was trying to be a dick, he's just kind of a sperg when it comes to interviewing people.Throughout the whole thing you could visually tell Ian doesn't know how to react to some of the answers he gets, so it really breaks the chance of normal conversation. He just blurts out a list of questions like it's a completely normal thing to do and expects perfectly coherent thought right off the bat. he just needs to learn how to be more chatty and he'll seem benevolent at least. Honestly would've loved to hear robert just ramble about his life in general, instead of only like 3 specific events. It would've been more telling to just hear that fuckers day to day thoughts, not knee jerk reactions to questions out of left field

No. you are wrong. he leads an objectively pathetic, sad life that needs massive improved. maybe he is trying to improve. but to claim his life situation is decent and admirable is vulgar and crass. he isn't doing good. at best he is making the best of a bad situation.
this guy understands

you dumb all-posting nigger, I was saying his attitude towards all the shit is what's highly respectable. Do i want to be in his shoes? Fuck no, not even for a second, but that guy see's a lot more good in his life than a lot of us do. He's only 22, do you expect him to repair an entire house and lose 300 lbs over the course of a year or two? The guy's goals might be autistic, but at least he HAS goals

I think the loaded questions were mostly understandable and they were also a way to gauge their self awareness. I think Ian did good overall, he wasn't skirting around issues and trying to pretend things were fine when their living conditions are obviously terrible, but he wasn't straight up flaming them either. It's a realistic question to ask whether Airsoft feels like there's something shameful about being this much into star wars when the majority of normies would think there's something wrong with it.
And I think Airsoft gave a really good answer and demonstrated that he's not unaware of this, but he has simply got over giving a fuck and transcended into just doing what he likes. The retard sword guy on the other hand has no self awareness and he made it obvious with his answers. So in the end these loaded questions revealed a lot about both men. I did feel like he pressured Airsoft too much into the battle with the other guy though.