You found out you only have a year left to live. What do you do?

You found out you only have a year left to live. What do you do?

Attached: 35961AE8-CD27-4C6E-AAFA-4D661049408C.jpg (750x912, 135K)

Lose my virginity, prepare some dark joke for my death, clean my room fully and PC so family wouldn't have to see my stuff, sell everything and just wait

Move back to my home state to be near mom and dad. Coast for the rest of the year spending money on petty shit I think will give me fulfillment like operas or meals with friends.

Spend time with my family more and live life. Then in my final days, I go ape shit.

Make a will etc.

Find a way to manufacture a global pandemic and take everyone with me through discreetly spreading highly toxic incurable untraceable chemicals.

Something involving a ridiculous amount of dynamite.

Attached: 37328_DaRJCLam.png (600x600, 214K)

probably celebrate

>Guinness World Record of dynamite in asshole set by user

Row a boat from north america to Australia and become a bushman. Take on the accent as best as I can and become a local legend, like bigfoot. I will join a troop of hop rats and learn their language Getting jumped will take on a whole new meaning. Me and the jump rats will take more and more land as the toxic toads do the same from the other coast until all out war breaks out. Me and all the jump rats will be hopped up on dmt to ensure the gods will speak through us all, clearly. Our resolve unshakable. The few humez will watch the battle through parascopes breaching the dirt as they hide in terror in their survival bunker shelters. I will leap off the back of my leading general hopping rat and fall atop the king of the toads piercing it's blackened heart with the spear of boondagi, given to me with by the natives, infused with the power of their ancestors and blessed by our gods. The thrust so powerful that it shakes the earth to the core as Steve Irwin appears in the sky giving me a crikey and thumbs up. My deed done, the timer elapsed and due, I'll collapse into the arms of my general and tell him that in hop we will find our purpose. The hop rat general being so blasted by the dmt interprets this wisdom as a greenlight to begin mass producing and intaking beer, essentially re-inhabiting Australia with what we have today. At my grave-site they erect a monument, a tall one. My legacy.

Attached: Hahahahahahaha.jpg (2824x2800, 846K)

Probably shoot myself before being informed anyway

Attached: 54F27BAE-2600-4949-841F-E71113BF1DCD.jpg (300x250, 10K)

I want to die on my own terms so I would just end it early. No point delaying what's coming

user, I.. What the fuck

Hookers and blow until my heart gave out.

Spend a year thinking about how to make it the best year of my life

I would want to become serial killer. I am fembot btw
I've been thinking this for some time. I'm from country side and my dad was a hunter. So I know kinda a lot about forests and stuff. There is this nice rive and road beside it that people pass by at times. Sometimes someone takes night walk or something. I could lay in ambush with crossbow arrow coated with poison. Probably deliver finishing blow with axe and bury their body in forest with some lye and a plastic bag. Mh hm. That would be great.

i probably wouldn't do anything different. maybe id fuck a prostitute. i dont think id care all that much.

I would kidnap a girl and keep her as a slave for a year. What are they going to do, kill me? Throw me in jail for the rest of my life?

Attached: 1561662812793.jpg (512x512, 26K)

>What do you do?
I'd kill myself.

that would be quite something, now wouldn't it.

I need to see this made into an anime now

Oh, I love this. Pasta?

Cash out my crypto and sell all my shit go to Thailand for a year and get every disease known to man.

Whatever I felt like doing.

Do what I've been doing all this time: live. At most I'll try to speed up the rythm so I can accomplish some stuff I'd like to leave done and then, when half a year is left, write a book about my experience in life, so that others may learn from my triumphs and failures long after I'm gone and so that whatever wisdom I've managed to attain does not die with me.

I ask myself the same thing everytime I look in the mirror.

You flatter me, user. I'm just mentally deranged.