*wage cuck general*

Almost done with my Mcdicks career entirely, saved up almost five thousand and am heading to help my uncle with his private contracting business in about a month. feels good bros. Anyways, how are you guys holding up?

Attached: 1562658658690.jpg (1080x853, 189K)

what's in it for you? experience? is he gonna teach you how to run the business?

I worked McDonald's for a year and now I'm learning programming and mathematics during the endless freetime I have at work. Suffering now is your investment for the future. It still matters even if you do what I did and steal frozen cookies out of the McDonald's freezer.

Yeah, he will teach me how to operate all the heavy equipment required for the job and once i get my CDL to haul all the shit around i plan to own the business in under five years.

raw cookies are the best because they taste more like cookie dough and I like dough better

The thing I hated most about fast food wagecucking was the high pressure to work fast and the competition for hours. Every time I think about going back to that I always think of those two things and back off.

Attached: 1549759143661.jpg (683x683, 48K)

been working at this shitty movie theater for almost 3 years and im quitting sunday
feels good to leave a job you hate

Attached: 1543116184560.png (1280x1280, 67K)

How do you guys deal with back pain. My upper back has been killing me and I only been doing fast food for like a week

>How do you guys deal with back pain
i became a NEET lol

Yeah I feel so dumb like i really don't care about the managers and don't like being treated like a soulless slave. It really ruined my mood for me.

user, have you ever worked the register, prepped a hamburger (vs. just working the grill) or served someone a coffee?

I consider myself a smart man, but I was too anxious to ever do any of these things, despite having worked for over a year. I do well know.

how's your posture? you probably know why your back is fucked up. be careful but try working your back more in the gym. I personally dont really like the lat pulldowns. if your gym has them, try doing the assisted pull up machine or just do negative pull ups.

I'm not really been paying attention to my posture. Once in a while when I take a little break I'll stand up straight and stretch a little but it just gets worst throughout the day.

I remember I was in a car accident a couple years ago that totaled my car but I was able to walk away fine. Dunno if that did anything to me. I've had x rays after and there were never any issues revealed.

eventually your ligaments and muscle fibers in your back will acclimate to the moderate amount of stress caused by standing and you won't hurt as much.

I actually just walked out of my job today. Feels so fucking good. The managers had been treating me like shit and acting like a bunch of pricks after I had called in sick once this week (because, what do you have it, I was actually sick) and because they kept bitching at me for 'working too slow'. I also left work at my scheduled time to make an appointment yesterday when they wanted me to stay for an extra hour, like I can't leave when I'm scheduled to.

I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm sick of harboring these suicidal feelings then coming in to work and getting yelled at by my shitty bosses and coworkers, then dealing with a bunch of annoying, ungrateful customers. Wagecucking is so fucking bad for my mental health.

I'm going to NEET it for a bit before I start looking for another job (hopefully I can find one that isn't service industry but I'll be willing to work another shitty service industry job JUST FOR A BIT to get make some more money). I'm also in school but taking a break for a semester so I'll be doing that, and getting my Associate's soon, which hopefully I can use to leverage to get a better job before I get my Bachelor's. In the mean time, I'm also going to be taking up my hobbies, which means learning how to draw, learning how to program, and how to play the guitar. I'll also be getting on my video games, movies, tv shows, maybe even anime I've been meaning to play/watch. Books too.

Probably won't happen this year but when I get a car, I'm going to start taking myself to the gym. I also want to take up martial arts too.

Fuck the man. Even though I'm probably screwing myself, I feel fucking great. I hate working for these pricks that don't give a shit about me so fucking much. Helps that I have plenty of money saved up too and that I still live at home, so I figure I should be able to keep the vast majority of what I've saved up before I find another job. Wish me luck, bros.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

Got like some thosuands in the bank. Live at home. Not many bills. Almost quit my job recently until they listened to me but idk how long I'll be here even then.

I just wanna play Control and I have to work the day it's our and after. Kinda miffed about that

Attached: IMG_20190808_172738.jpg (1536x2048, 305K)

Godspeed user, and you can still make a little money on the side. When I was between jobs I'd sell my plasma. Gave me 250 a month that I normally wouldn't have had otherwise. Just figure out the best time to go to get in and out quick and to avoid the niggers.

Attached: 1566052628763.gif (500x281, 1.09M)

>and to avoid the niggers.
Screw you, whitey.

>Gift card scammer called store
>Normal sounding girl
>Put her on hold then close the call
>She calls back
>Say "Yeah I'm not transferring you to a manager. I know the scam. You've caused people to lose their jobs" and hung up on her
>She fucking calls AGAIN
Didn't even answer. I hope she thinks about what she's doing. It's disgusting

I am a cart attendant for a major retailer and I got pulled aside by a superior for giving away my cashiering shifts on the board because they also need someone to bring carts in. I prefer not to cashier which is why I gave them away in the first place. So this bitch starts chewing me out because she expects me to cashier most my shift and bring in a couple row of carts for like 15-30 minutes. I'm only okay with hopping on the register during a cart shift when they need help but I fucking hate standing in place for any longer any longer than that. So now she says I need to ask permission before I hand out shifts. I hate this fat black oompa loompa bitch talking down to me and I'm probably going to put my two weeks in. My feet and legs are starting to hurt too. I can't take this shit no more

Attached: AAAAAAAAH.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Man that sucks. You'd like the store I work at. Porters aren't trained on register and everyone is chill. Do you live in PA at all?

So the pizza place I work at is closing down. gonna have to find a new job, I'm gonna miss that place.

No I don't live in PA. But that sounds nice though. Where I work the cart attendant is a one man army in the front, and while I get a lot of freedom I'm expected to bend my back and do everything. Our store modernized and my job title got changed from 'cart attendant' to 'front of store attendant'. It's a load of bullshit so they don't have to put more people on payroll and milk the fuck out of you. My hourly pay is $13 which isn't half bad but I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

My advice is to look for a smaller store. I work at a chain but it's the only one in the county. Wage wise idk if it would be less. You're making more than I do and I'm a supervisor. But what I make is pathetic for what I do. I've done carts before when I have to and it's hard fucking work.

I've never worked at a target or walmart and I'm not sure I could do it. It's so giant that people probably become even less seen as people treatment eise. Maybe not. Maybe I just lucked out at my first job. It's part why I'm scared to leave it.

Questiong for fastfood wagies
Whats your favorite garbage from what fastfood play? Looking to make a drunk grub run

big ups to you fren. i hope you make it, and leave banworld one day

Thank you. You too gamer.

Attached: BladeRunner2049-1200x520.jpg (1200x520, 296K)