Are you a lightworker?

Are you a lightworker?

youtube.com/watch?v=ucDsDHuNPZw

Attached: 1547057117449.jpg (800x571, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'm a darkneet.

I feel bad for you poor faggots that call yourselves "lightworkers". Seriously, is it self respect that you're missing or just plain common sense? Those that cleave to the light will be every bit as weak and impotent as those who cling to the dark. You have no spine and you know it.

In this universe you have 2 options: sex and violence. Or creation and destruction. They're both different sides of the same coin, really you could say that everything is sex or everything is violence. Sex is violence and violence is sex. Everything is just transforming into something else. Stop looking at things in binary terms, this doesn't represent reality at all.

Ponder these words child that you might free yourself of the illusions you've created.

uh, sure, i'm also an Indigo Child, an Empath, an INTPESFJTPLGBTQ, a Misunderstood Autistic Savant Genius (my mom said so), and for my grand finale, when I finally succumb to schizophrenia and psychosis I will become the One True Savior Of The Human Race

>In the universe you have 2 options: sex and violence.
>Stop looking at things in binary terms, this doesn't represent reality at all.
Odd contradiction there, user. what was the ultimate meaning here?

lol why does she keep getting cut off?

You read but don't understand. It's all the same thing. There really are no opposites was the message. You only think there are so you pick sides. If you want to be mundane, I won't stop you.

The only real truth is paradox. Remember this you pigs in human clothing.

What value do you find in your own life, then, user? what keeps you from ending it or ending someone else? this mind set intrigues me.

I've always been attracted towards darkness and evil, as edgy as that sounds

Attached: 1559892498986.jpg (643x900, 183K)

This is complicated. I'm actually in the midst of building an empire. People like me are supposed to be in monestaries, not shaking things up in the real world. But building an empire is fun. All wealth and power are illusions, you see? Why does a $100 bill have value? What it's printed on isn't worth anything. It has value because everyone is convinced it has value. The same way a king or president has power. If one day all the kings guards, armies and subjects said "fuck off, we're not listening to you anymore," the king wouldn't be able to do anything about it and wouldn't be king anymore. So don't let them control your mind, don't let them tell you what you should or shouldn't find meaningful. Grasp control of the Dream and soon you'll be the Dreamer. Everyone else will be trapped in YOUR REALITY because you'll be able to TRANSFORM REALITY. The empire thing is going so well right now it feels really, really good. Can't sleep some nights I'm so excited. The people close to me revere me because I show them things like this. Obvious things that everyone's been trained to no longer see.

>helping the world
not rich enough for that mentality

So the value you find in your own life is the desire to turn around the world from the society that is already crafted? what is the catalyst for this, a cult or something of a similar nature? and, assuming this was not done before to build up what is in place now, would your creation of that world delete what was already in place, through the erasing and implantation of memories? further more from that interpretation, would it not be more likely that were are constantly osculating between realities birthed by the cognition of others, ultimately switching between one dream to the other? or would one's transforming of reality simply slip them and some version of those around them out of the present reality for a new one designed for the dreamer? again, interesting concept, larp or not.

And I'm sure that eventually I will kill and be responsible for the deaths of other human beings. Killing someone else isn't really killing them though, more like banning them from the earth-server. Your body isn't your true form, it's just a costume. I won't do this to cause pain but to protect what I've built. It's going to be far, far more important than I or any of us could ever be. This is why I feel I must survive, only I can pull this thing out of my head and force it into reality. And like the builders of the pyramids, the world will never know my name. I am nothing. If I fail it's no big loss, because I am nothing. But then neither are you.

If given the choice between ending yourself and handing what you plan to another man, or ending what you plan and living on in your current avatar, which would you choose?

Further more, in reference to the concept of post-death cognition, is it similar to reincarnation as another man or animal of earth or off it, or is it some eternal dream of cosmos and space as some spectator to what is to come?

I'm an Earth bound soul. Fuck that noise.
Also, all I want out of life is just one Pepsi and the light workers and God have apparently decided what's in "my" best interest. Schizophrenia, useless ass "psychic powers".
youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

You're getting too hung up on words instead of concepts. The king has trapped the subjects into the king's reality. The king is the dreamer dreaming the dream. Until something stronger rises up and snatches it away from the king. There is no deleting of anything, just a new mind is now holding the reigns. I wish this was a larp because sometimes I think I might be a little crazy but you know what, IT FEELS GOOD. If this is broken then don't fix me. I wish I could pin down what changed, the catalyst, I just changed 10 mos ago quite suddenly. I wonder sometimes if maybe I have a brain tumor or something. I used to be normal then just BAM! ENLIGHTENMENT! I POSSESS A FRIGHTENING CLARITY NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. Soon the world will be trapped in the rhythm of my insanity. I know now why I was born... it's amazing.. people react to me totally differently now too. Girls be like "I'm single/just got out of a relationship/seeing guy but it's not serious" everything's on easy mode now. Like something got unlocked or something. I'm here because I can't sleep but I'm trying to so if no response for a while then probably dozed off.

Did you consider your life decent before such a change?

I'm one of the highedy lightworkers on the planet and see through every deception. When the gods return they would surely kill most of you. It' almost time, now... this is not a larp.

I am so enlightened
Truly
Even the most wordy of ypu is a poser
This is not sarcasm
I bless othrs by simply existing
And women are disappointment

Yeah me too. Ever since I was little I had a fascination with cruelty, power and exploitation of others. I'm a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur mixed with narcissistic tendencies and a general low level of empathy for people.

Attached: IMG_20190726_145612.jpg (502x600, 54K)

Neither is acceptable. Someone else wouldn't be able to do it. It's just too big.

I'm not 100% sure, but it doesn't really matter. No heaven, no hell, just more of.. this same kinda thing mostly. Everything grows, everything evolves, everything dies. Microcosm/macrocosm.
Consider that this current universe/reality shouldn't exist in the first place. Should be just a void. But it DOES exist, and so do you. What's up with that? How is this possible? THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYTHING HERE! Yet here we are. Post-mortem consciousness also shouldn't exist, but you'll see that it does you just won't be you anymore tho. You'll be transformed into something else.

Decent, yes. Not bad, not great. Not a robot, just here cuz insomnia. Tall, good looking, nice family, no trauma, was making good money. Making more now. Making money in my sleep. Created a brand now creating another. Building, destroying, transforming, preserving. Like Shiva. Turning lead into gold.. change the world to change yourself, change yourself to change the world.

We are all lightworkers. There is nothing but light and work.