Dating younger or not

People say you shouldn't be dating women over a certain age, because they are trying to lock you down.

But these "redpillers" think that women hit the "wal" past a certain age;
but I know girls that look much better
now than they looked in college which was 10 years ago
I am 31, but I don't think I could see myself dating or fucking anyone bellow 26, it's fucking weird to me.

>Maturity
I need a woman to be both physically and mentally developed, none of that wishy-washy teenyboper shit

>Generational gap
I don't want to fuck a girl who doesn't remember pokemania,rise of the internet and computers
or who is nostoligic for 2013 shesh.

>Family
My brother is 5 years younger than me, fucking anyone his age or younger is fucky and weird.
Even in college, I thought that the freshmen were fucking underdeveloped immature bops

>History
IDK I couldn't get a date in High school because all the girls in my class of 19 people were dating 24 year old dudes

. The age of consent in my state is 17 so that fucked my shit up.

Truth be told, I think that's what created incels of this era.
What are your sentiments on all of this, should one date younger?

Attached: 20180917101339-4ef7c023-la.jpg (642x856, 93K)

I'm 31 dating 21. It's pretty nice, especially being able to shape her sexually to what I want.

idk man, that is bop territory dude.
Sure the young lady can drink, but she would be rather immature and needy at that age. When I was 21, I was still a strange fellow.

you shouldn't date one younger, you're on the right track OP

But if you feel like you can get dates why are you on r9k?

I really come here for convos too taboo for Irl, or when I am at work and waiting for renders to finish.

Idk, I have always used this site for that .
I tend to potray myself in a certain light irl.

I'm only 21 so I can't date that much younger than myself and not be breaking the law, but my theoretical threshold for too young, for late 20s early 30s, is becoming increasingly low. At this point, I think I'd be willing to date a 20 year old as a 30 year old.

well your taste in women is top notch

and sounds like youve got your life together overall

so I'll try to hold my end of a taboo conversation

creepy dudes picking up barely legal chicks does fuck up the dating pool for based men who want women their own age

should be socially discouraged

As long as she's younger than you and

yeah tell me about it!
Back in highschool there was this girl I was digging in my grade, but I couldn't get with her because she was dating some 24 mf when we were 17.

That's really messed up, in my opinion.
Someone who is 17 isn't in the same mind frame as a person who is 24.

The same opportunity presented itself to me when I was in a networking event and I promptly declined a girl that was too young for me.

Inversely, there was a girl who was up on me at another networking event who I thought was much younger than she was because she said she was a student at the school. I

She revealed later in the conversation that she only a year younger than me, and I took it from there.

Attached: stock-photo-the-yorkshire-terrier-on-black-background-35543095.jpg (450x401, 38K)

nah man, maturity level shit shit.
I gotta have someone on my level.

Also people mention the wall, some women don't come into their beauty until later in life.

Look at my friend here, in 05 she was 16 and wasn't much of a looker, 2016 she was 27 and she looks much better and a couple of weeks ago she turned 30 and she is absolutely stunning. I mean take a gander

Attached: grill.jpg (983x368, 67K)

I think you're being sensible and realistic about who you're interested in pursuing, but most people here have entirely different tastes in women so they won't "settle" even if they're in the same league.

thanks indeed, truth be told if I actually end up getting married. I want someone who is sensible and is willing to divide the responsibility. I don't need a supermodel wife or uber virgin.

I couldnt think of anything else to say

I am telling you, that's how all these incels are being made.

Dudes in the past didn't have access to all of these younger women like they do now with myspace like 15 years ago, facebook about 13 years ago and in the last 4-5 years tinder.

Back in the day folks usually only stuck to social circles and the like.

I want to have a big family by impregnating a woman, realistically the only natural way with one woman to do that is start as early as legally possible
But finding an 18 year old ready to be a good wife and mother isn't realistic in current society

that's disgusting. Kids to resource ratio dude; I didn't have to work in high school or college nor do I have loans because my parents only had 3 children.

Also I was able to learn another language because of that.

meh, one of the rare cases in which one does get better with age

Idk
Im 27(28 soon)
And im dating a woman aged 43 for 1 and a half a year now.
Ive never had a feeling shes locking me down, we dont live together and she mostly wants sex/talking/moral support from me, and some help at home if im at her place( fixing shit and etc)
What i like about her is that she has her goals and everyday life and she doesnt want to involve me much into it.
Shes like a friend with benefits actually
Altho she has stated numerous times that she has feelings for me

>this shit thread again
what is the point?
do whatever you want
are you that attention starved?

>but I know girls that look much better
now than they looked in college which was 10 years ago
Oh yea, how many out of 10?
the overwhelming majority of the post 28 women I know look like absolute garbage by now

Attached: 1552502360765.jpg (867x670, 274K)

I'm very sympathetic to you, OP. I loved MILFs my entire life and have always dated women older than me. Now that i'm old I date women my own age happily.

I've only been with one younger woman - it was recently and she was the teenaged titcow relative of a friend. She was definitely very young (much youbger than me) but her appeal was mostly
>her mature personality (graduated two years early)
>massive udders
So while she was really young my attraction to her was largely indepdent of that. I guess there was something of a breeder fantasy there but that's as close to her age being relevant that I got.

I fell asleep last time, and didn't get to converse
look at ..
That's really something odd, how did that come about.

How does one even meet people such as these?

>I am 31, but I don't think I could see myself dating or fucking anyone bellow 26, it's fucking weird to me.
Late 30s here, and there's literally nothing I have in common with anyone below 30 and even that's a stretch. I guess it's ok for retards who just want a hole to fuck but in that case why not just buy whores in the first place.

Unfortunately, women have a very different life path to men so 30+ year old women who are single aren't the best romantic prospects, so if you didn't get married by 30 you might as well end it.

you kidding me? I have relatives who got married in their 40a, that's crazy talk

Good for them, I'm not planning to stick around after 40, it's embarrassing that I've made it even this far with nothing to show for it.

>When I was 21, I was still a strange fellow.
you're posting on r9k so I don't think you've changed as much as you think you have

what do you mean? There is more to life than relationships

she already looks like a meth addict and is gonna be covered in wrinkles in 5y

maybe that was a bad pic,
this chick banging dude, she's 30 and looks way bettter than she did at 17

Attached: Capture1.png (510x604, 509K)

she was fat at 17 and lost weight, got good at makeup and took care of her skin

Regardless of your extreme cherrypicked example, her being 30 means she'll rapidly decay

Anyways this thread is shit and you're just a manchild fuckboi, all you talk about is "nostalgia", manchild things and fucking

I am not one for nostolgia, I just need women who can hold it down.

The girl I like is 7 years older than me. If she didn't already have a bf I would totally go for it.

Yeah it sucks that she's gonna be old before you but there are more important things to look for in another person.