Good evening friends and welcome to the Frogs and Feels Tavern! I apologise for opening up a little late but tonight we...

Good evening friends and welcome to the Frogs and Feels Tavern! I apologise for opening up a little late but tonight we are having a special on all lagers so come on in, grab a seat, and tell your ole barkeep what's on your mind!

Currently on jukebox: youtu.be/h7qTI6Njp9g

Attached: bar2.jpg (1092x695, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnmEePUXLRs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7o8-zSifo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will take a Bacardi and coke bartender. Staying sober is pointless when your trying to get over a heartbreak

What's your story man and why the heartbreak?

Attached: bacardicoke.jpg (250x315, 16K)

26 and life is just starting to make sense to me. At least I know what I want to do and I am taking proactive steps to get there

That's very good news user. What made you feel confident you are finally on the right path? And can I grab you something to drink?

I hate my family so fucking much. I wish I could run away. The only one I fucking loved was grandma Nielsen and she's dead. God, I hate the rest of them so much. I am so fucking disgusted.

Shit I'm sorry user. Are you able to move out? What keeps you from doing what you want?

Blood and Sand please.
I keep seeing things that remind me of my ex pop up everywhere. I can't stand it. All it does is make me think about how she's happier with another guy. When faced with the chance I might run into her at a play I had a full panic attack while driving, without my meds. I wish I could just erase all memory of her.

I have no money and no woman anymore. I would do anything to be out of here.

Here's your blood and sand user. It's shitty but it is honestly something that just takes time to get over. Did you do theatre together?

Attached: blood and sand.jpg (720x720, 344K)

She was in theatre when we were together. I was going with a friend to a community production and found out that there was a chance that she might be there to see it.

Can I get a water? Also, this songs been playing for like an hour. Can we get a new song in here?

I'll just take a Blue Moon, bartender, supposed to be working on stuff right now, so sadly I can't get plastered.
After I finish that I'll drown my regrets with the rest of you.

Whiskey, on the rocks please.
It's kinda hard to explain, just the constant fluctuating feelings of self worth.

Right now the stocks are down.

By all means play whatever you wish on the jukebox, no charge

Attached: water in glass.jpg (860x460, 66K)

Fuck it I'll try a lager, whatcha got for me barkeep? That'll do to drown my sorrows

What are you working on tonight user?

Attached: blue moon.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Do you mean stocks in the literal sense?

Attached: whiskey on the rocks.png (707x422, 40K)

Lagers are generally pretty similar but my personal favorite is from Singapore

Attached: tigerlager.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Thanks! Ill play this: youtube.com/watch?v=YnmEePUXLRs

I keep wasting my money on dumb crap. I know I need to stop but I just keep impulse buying shit on Ebay. I get paid in about 15 minutes so I'll try to do better this time.

How about some ice on the rocks for me?

Thanks, I'm working on some writing stuff at the moment. It's actually pretty important for future career stuff, as I have a phone call with my mentor figure who works in the areas that could make my writing 'legit' tomorrow to discuss my work.

Not bad, barkeep, not bad at all, thanks

I'll have some cider on tap. I think I've exhausted all of the available jobs around me, I've applied to all of them. Now all I can do is wait. what if I don't get any calls? than it's back to being a dishwasher. fuck that job. fuck being a dishwasher. I should live on unemployment till I find a decent job.

Of course you should take a job to help get by in the interim but surely something will come your way. You just need to keep at it and be aggressive. Don't give up user

Attached: hardcider.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Hand me some whiskey friend. Damn, how can i get a job if there's no job? This country is forsaken lad. Hope my psychology degree can take me somewhere

Is that a bachelor's in psychology? You should probably pursue higher education in that unless you feel like you want to pursue another career path

Attached: whiskeycrystalglass.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

Hey little robots, it's me again 2006 /b/ no one get the fuck out there seat and kill the lights and put this shit on bald head feels fuck barkeep, I brought my own bottle of wine, fuck your cork fee and I'm going to rip 2 lines of coke off your bald head youtube.com/watch?v=s7o8-zSifo8
Man up, break her heart back or go the if I can't have you no one can route.
Wagie wagie in your cagie! reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aye, my plan is: have a psychology degree and either geography/history or literature degree so i can be a educational psychologist and teacher. I'm young so I have plenty of time for it, yet I'm worried because another degree means I need to be approved in another university and I'm anxious as hell when tests are the only way to get in. Fuckin' hell lad

Ill just have a bottle of svedka blue raspberry. Im 19 and so stressed and fucked up. Too much to say. In a bad situation. Depersonalization/dissociation have become my best friends.

Im still in nursing school as a KV. Im really excited barkeep and for the most part i have finally gotten control of my life and where its going. The only thing bothering me still is that im a KV. Almost none of the girls in school interest me. And the last few days i have been thinking of girls that i was interested in and i thinl where interested in me and how i blew it by being too cautious. Seriously the only thing preventing me from at least pretending to be a normie ia that i have no gf. Why cant i beat this last hurdle? I'll have a 2 rum and cokes please.