I want God to exist bros. I want there to be meaning to it all

I want God to exist bros. I want there to be meaning to it all.

Attached: 1551116321666.png (968x852, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34
topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god can exist the same way causality exists or numbers exist.

I've felt God and yet I still deny him. I would be more willing if he didn't make me gay, disabled, and orphaned.

even if there is a god doesnt mean there is meaning to life

All realities are equally true depending on the observer. But currently in mine, God is a Boogieman to keep society from collapse. I'm suffering for no fucking reason

Would you accept a heaven that allowed people who destroyed life in? For example a childhood bully who took away all your sense of being and pride. Who went on to fuck hundreds of women and live a very rich, fulfilling life. Would you be fine seeing him in heaven with his WIFE and KIDS while you are there alone with no one but your family for eternity? I'd shoot up heaven, or open the gates for Lucifer to conquer it.

Attached: 1565850144386.jpg (1080x1074, 78K)

The beauty of life is that you get to make your own meaning. Do what matters to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34

You deserve to be beaten like a bitch.

If I were God, I would probably just force everyone to experience all the wrongs they've committed against others. Then they would be let into heaven.

Pretty cringe, m80

The fact that you have to make your own meaning or become consumed by the chaos is fucking gay. Neck yourself.

Too bad, m8. That's how it is. You either learn how to thrive in it or you waste away on a chinese cartoon board until you die.

I'd believe in God if he granted me a wish.Honestly tho, if a cosmic existed that actually answered to prayers and shit would it be acceptable to call it God?

So essentially you'd keep them in a purgatory neet like state for as long as their victims suffered then let them back in with their wife, kids and endless number of friends and passed fucks? A blip in eternity. You will be in heaven knowing no one, isolated, no children to survive you back on earth. Never to have experienced the pleasures of flesh. You will exist in eternity knowing that you were forced to be isolated by that person who is now surrounded by love and gets to watch his lineage continue to go on tormenting people who were unjustly born with fucked parents or poor genetic traits because god is a cocksucking sadist. But yeah, na, life would be peachy. Best to be happy for them. I'd have a title in hell after what I'd do in heaven. Not even god himself would be able to stop me from fucking his kids in heaven while dragging him to hell with me.

God's dead
make a new one

Attached: Nietzsche187a.jpg (220x298, 18K)

and i want a time machine
we dont always get what we want

It's easy to out people who don't belong here. The only thing cringe is your cognie-lathargy, brainlet.

Yeah, well. I have a terminal illness so I'm not exactly appreciative of the chaos.

Imagine being such a bitch that you need some higher power to validate your existence. Dedicate your life to finding something/someone that makes it worth living. Even if it takes your whole life to find it.

Imagine being such a bitch as to have an inborn genetic disorder that causes phlegm to accumulate in your body until all your organs shut down. Just for a second.

Attached: 1566532481463.jpg (894x894, 40K)

A creator demonstrably exists. Just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

In essence, the purpose of these lives is to learn to be an infinitely loving and kind person despite the fact that the world is demonstrably shitty and it is really hard to develop character here. But the person who is infinitely happy, kind, loving, accepting, and forgiving while they are being tortured, to take the ultimate example, will quite figuratively explode from happiness in heaven. So use your challenges as gifts to develop your character. After all, you had the multiverse as your smorgasbord while you were still in paradise, and yet you chose this life; being this character, in this society, in this world.

Attached: 123770.jpg (2560x1600, 579K)

If the nigga ain't granting me wishes then he can eat shit man.

Imagine being so bigheaded you cant say that their might be something greater than humans out there

Accepting that would be easier than seeing somebody that you like getting thrown into hell and get tortured forever.

I feel the exact same way and I think that is why we are damned and will never even get into heaven. Just enjoy life here while you got it. At least it's not complete hell

God exists, but it's just often horridly misunderstood and taken advantage of. Ya see, the real actual "god" is inside all of us. It's that creative answer that hit you out of nowhere. It's That solution you finally came up with that is god. It might sound off, but what else could be relatable for every single human being ever on earth? The creation of something new, something that once wasn't. Even if it's not a miraculous, life changing experience it is still the godly act of creation and destruction. The problem is people are too busy "praying" to "god" and when they finally achieve something that "god" is to be thanked, not themselves. It's been muddled to fuckall and exploited to shit, I can't lie about that tho fellas.

Attached: 1536616792041.jpg (571x768, 155K)

Imagine having an autoimmune condition that causes you to shit blood uncontrollably. Imagine longing for love every night but falling asleep alone. Life is Hell. I don't know what you did to end up here but enjoy it while you can. Seriously there is nothing else you can do, learn how to be happy, do some ketamine, acid or opiates, hire a hooker or just play vidya. Get on disability to fund this if you can't work.

I'm very glady that r9k isn't just a fedora board.

They've "liked" enough in this flesh existence. They've taken from me and many others our one life and erased any children we'd ever have had. Eternal suffrage for eternal suffrage. or there will be change coming, and this time he'll have an army behind him. That said..

>I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

This is essentially why the jews refute Christ, but that aside I believe his meaning of rich entails to a lot more than just wealth financial.

Could just "influence" someone after our death to randomly commit murders on the great-grandkids of them. Wouldn't that be fun. Like a sandyhook kind of 3rd person experience. Sounds fun.

Not believing in god is enough reason that a otherwise good person would go to hell.
And even humans are more kind than god for other crimes, it's funny to me that people believe god would be a omnibenevolent deity if he existed.