Never went to highschool dances

>Never went to highschool dances
>Never had a girlfriend
>Will never have a girlfriend
Sounds about right

Attached: FB_IMG_1566494629616.jpg (534x338, 24K)

u described me right there

Attached: 1565706802140.png (657x527, 46K)

It seems we have something in common

high school dances were gay, even the normies hated them

Man just thinking about how self conscious I was in HS makes me cringe. I'm glad I'm out of that prison

Attached: 1554673850921.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

I feel like I am missing something here with this image

>file name indicates it came from Facebook
>unsure who the character on the right is
>crudely edited to remove his original response

What the fuck is going on here and how did I get so out of touch

yea, I'm 25 now oh well what the fuck you gonna do? lol

me but as a goblino

But they still went didn't they?

Here's a funny story:

>be me, prom is in 5 months or so
>someone asks me if I'm going to prom
>"Oh no, parties make me uncomfortable and I'm not interested haha"
>prom is in a couple weeks, everybody is talking about it
>in house of qt3.14
>"user are you sure you don't want to go to prom?"
>"Even if I wanted now it's too late, anyway I didn't have a couple for prom... I mean you are the only girl I talk to and well... I thought that you were going with 'bf name' "
>"Oh... months ago I was wondering: Should I ask user to go to prom?... I think not, I heard he's not interested "
>mfw

Sometimes I imagine what could have been if I didn't act like an asshole or if I dare to ask her... but it would be more awkward that your prom couple spends most of the night kissing her bf instead of dancing with you.

Attached: this is it.png (383x385, 45K)

During senior prom, my gf and I spent about 70% of the time socializing and 30% of the time making out in the corner

>Going to prom
>Having a gf
>Socializing
>Making out
gtfo this board normalfag

yeah we failed.. its too late anyway

Attached: FB_IMG_15595729978647116.jpg (755x523, 165K)

I saw prom as a popularity circlejerk for people to flex. Didn't feel like wasting the money, don't like large parties, and due to my extreme angst at my mom for transferring, I shouted at her I wouldn't ever go to either of my proms. She yelled that I would and should go, as it's a "rite of passage". It's only women that have this view of prom being some sort pf step in their lives. I wonder why.

>still never went to prom

Attached: 1563638777370.jpg (650x650, 108K)

>went to multiple different dances with multiple different girls
>lost my virginity to a scene girl, because this was the late 2000s
>fucked many other scene girls from that clique because I was a twink lanklet that dressed in all black
>took a blonde hair blue eyed aryan country girl's virginity on prom night
Many years later, sleepless nights, and not having even so much as hugged a girl since 2011. Now I'm posting here late at night.
If you're a normie, or have the opportunity to be a normie, take it and hold on to it. I'm in my late 20s and the best years are long behind me.

Attached: Goodnight le prince.png (285x276, 65K)

>tfw i spent my time playing battlefield bad company 2 with my online friends instead of going to prom
and i don't regret it, feel good lads

Attached: 206.jpg (417x489, 129K)

>have prom date because I'm tall
>We fight and she takes gay friends
>Message random girl from grade below in my bio
>She says yes, wth
>Go to prom sober
>Ditch her and dance my ass off all night

Shit man I was just grooving all night, afterparty was bad made a girl cry but I was even in the middle of a giant dance circle at the end busting it to whatever lame throwbacks the dj was jumping

>Spent my prom night watching hockey and playing Crusader Kings 2
>Kept getting pictures sent from my friend making out with the girl he took
>Banged her later that night and sent me a picture of her lying in bed
I wonder if he knew at the time that is was like a dagger to my mental state every time he sent one

I didn't go to a single dance or do any stupid teenager socializing bullshit. I spent basically my entire adolescence playing video games and I don't regret any of it. I got to play some of the best games ever at the height of their popularity, something kids now will never have.

How do you deal with the nostalgia for what can't be experienced again though? Fuck I miss playing UT99 in comfy clan servers.

Never had any school spirit and skipped most if not all high school events and many days of high school. Still was the peak of my social life as I had a lot of friends and had a great time cutting class to play the newest vidja with them on Xbox Live. In hindsight, it may have been worth goingto prom but probably not. Still not sure if I'm going to my high school reunion down the line, it may be worth it just to see what happened to everyone.

>tfw spent my prom on a TF2 server with some other friends
I want to go back!

I hate being a 25 year old NEET and having my parents worry about me like this.

Attached: 1562576441135.png (368x368, 147K)

Yeah i went to prom with a really hot chick. Me and her messed around in the bathroom and got drunk while there. Then ditched the place and messed around more. You speds really missed out.

This is the primordial soup to becoming an incel

Am i supposed to be jealous or resentful or bitter that i got used, cucked, and dumped at the age of 25 instead of during my formative years as a teenager in high school like all of my normalshit friends did at the time?

Same
The dances were ~$100 tho so idk how anybody went to them
Prom was ~$150 and they went to a fucking aquarium that costs like $3 to get in to. And of course the guys were still expected to pay both tickets

In all seriousness, you did not miss much.

Teen sex is very awkward and unsatisfying

Attached: D20648A8-EB10-47E6-A5C6-A21F3D4BBB43.jpg (700x700, 133K)

So is a virgin male at the age of 25 having sex for the first time with an experienced woman.

Some of us are doomed famlamly

Attached: 1562531985270.png (496x403, 9K)

>had gf
>didn't go to prom with her because poverty and hermit

prom is gay and overrated anyways. you really aren't missing out man. I love you

Fuck, literally me. I did make some friends, but it's more like they befriended me. FF to uni, same story, maybe even worse since it's expected to man up and be social by now, uni is about connections etc.

While you were rotting in your bedroom, Chad was doing this.

Attached: 78116258-682F-49A7-BEF8-4E3E1F640814.jpg (500x600, 39K)

Where are you from? Is being a virgin at 25 common in your country?

Why are you not having sex?

Im not trying to bully or anything just curious

You do not have to be chad to do that

>Why are you not having sex?
Because I don't trust women. They've always bullied and teased me. Even now. I can make female friends, but I find myself pushing them away if they get too close to me.
I'm full of self-hatred from the years of bullying and teasing. I try to mask it with self-deprecating humour.

Feel bad

Try meeting better ones thru your social circles

i'm 20 dating a 16 years old so it's still something

Fuck off normie, you should die

Prom story for y'all:
>ask gf at the time if she wanted to go
>Yes
>Cool
>One of my geek friends is in a circle of friends that are super rich, invites me to their "prom party"
>I'm barely lower middle class, was nervous at first, say fuck it anyway and say yeah I'll be there
>Show up for photos and shit, holy shit these girls are fucking hot
>Go to dinner at classic japanese steak house where they cook on the grill in front of you
>As soon as he finishes cooking and we start eating, I get a massive movement in my intestines, the one that says "hey buddy, you're about to shit yourself in front of everyone"
>Bathroom was occupied
>Tell gf we need to leave, ask for to go boxes, throw money down on the table, everyone is like "wtf are you ok??"
>"Yeah just forgot something at home"
>Finally leave, drive home 60mph in a 30 zone
>Literally kick my front door open as I can feel my asshole about to give out
>Get to bathroom, fucking belt fuck fuck fuck
>Finally get it off and sweet release as I sit down
>Straight hour of diarrhea. Triple flusher
>Go to prom dance like nothing happened
>Hottest girl from previous prom party approaches me
>"Oh hey user, what happened?"
>"Oh nothing haha just forgot my phone"
>"What took you so long?"
>....
>"Uhh I lost it in the couch"
>"Oh ok"
>Proceed to get extremely sweaty and dance as white as possible during songs
>Not fun
>Mfw the highlight of my prom night was exploding my bowels

I went to middle school dances, and two proms but that is it.

Cool story bro

Oregano
Oregano

Why didn't you just wait for a bathroom, surely it would be free by the time you even stepped in your car.

Oh yeah prom.. i choose not to go, i got invited by ex's friend? for their prom...who i only "dated" for like 2 days..gave me my first kiss.. the euphoria that came with it was ground breaking , partly knowing that i will not end up an incel, before it became a thing, It must of transitioned through time. So anyway yeah i turned her down and she went with someone else, one of the ex's other friend where they proceeded to have drunken sex and then we all found out, it was pretty funny. That vibe i got from the friend that invited me was that shes just seeking the attention that stacy gf got then discarded.It was very unsettling.Either way i didnt go and got with one of her other friends friend at a house party. They all (the party people) went to sleep in another room and we made out all night and grinded the shit out of each other watching music videos on the couch. This persisted for a couple of days after. Yeah that's the story why i didn't go to prom.

>Never went to highschool dances
>nor did my gfs

I never even had a conversation with a girl in my school years and now I have a 10/10 sweet and kind gf that has no sexual past. Don't give up, we all get a chance to get lucky.

> he didn't go to prom
> he's 20+ and hasn't ever kissed

Attached: 1563606694197.jpg (872x867, 381K)

You will look back on your 20s as a time when you still cared too much about what other people thought of you.

>missed out on teen love
Thank God so many young women 18-25 have a daddy fetish for wealthy old men. Gives me hope and makes me want to work hard to have a good salary.