So according to this guy you have to join a gang, if you dont youre dead

So according to this guy you have to join a gang, if you dont youre dead
if you only have 1 or 2 years you better make it 10, if you dont youre dead
you better deliver drugs and other contraband for the higher ups or else your dead
if youve been caught publicly urinating in a parking lot you're dead
got swole from dedication not steroids

Isnt this guy full of shit

Attached: 1566623579374.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Yes, he is full of shit. Its better to avoid gangs in prison, thats the best way to end up dead.

you've never been to prison faggot. you NEED protection otherwise youll get fucked up pretty quick.

>if you only have 1 or 2 years you better make it 10
nobody said that

>you better deliver drugs and other contraband for the higher ups or else your dead
yeahh if youre in a gang, you need to put in work

>if youve been caught publicly urinating in a parking lot you're dead
not what he said. he said people will just look at your charge which wilkl be indecent exposure which is a sexual crime which will get you killed if youre unlucky.

>got swole from dedication
yes because they dont have fucking steroids in prison, and if they did it would probably cost a shit ton of money. dude, the fucking guy has been in prison for 10 years, not a year.

If you have 1 or 2 years why get into fights or deliver drugs and get 8 more years. makes no sense.

his logic is retarded

Yet in another video he said how easy it was to sneak shit in like heroin

He said a lot of people have over 10 years or life so they don't care if you have 1 or 2 years they will want you to have more or you'll look like a chump

only if youre in a gang.

Ive watched a lot of prison videos from a lot of channels and ive never heard anyone talking about smuggling steroids. dude, the guy has been inside for 10 YEARS, why is it so hard to believe he grew muscles naturally, thats all he did all day everyday

>they don't care if you have 1 or 2 years they will want you to have more or you'll look like a chump
where? besides, I doubt thats his actual personal opinion.

you dont need to get into a fight for no reason, theres always a reason. if youre a new guy and the gang needs to punish somebody, theyll send you so you can prove yourself.

Could not make it clearer you have never been to prison. You are a fucking idiot, dont even try to claim you have been to prison you obvious 15 year old LARPer

What? I never said I've went to prison. You say you need to avoid gangs AS IF you have a choice. They ALL say you dont have a choice or youll eventually get yourself killed.

Of course they say that shit, every gangater says that shit. They just say it to sound cool. You dont need to be in a gang and jail is way less dangerous if your arent in a gang. You're a fucking idiot if you havent been to prison dont pretend like you know shit because you fucking dont.

Not me, but all the prison channels, which I believe are 5000% more reliable than a r9k retard.

and theyre not "street" gangs, theyre prison gangs. you're white, you go with thhe aryan brotherhood or something, etc. all prison gangs are divided by race, and every race gang has to check their own people.

Fine, do whatever you want. Go join a gang and spend your days getting in fights and sticking things up your butt. I dont care

In california prison your race is your protection. You don't need a gang, if a nigger touches you every white boy has to fuck him up

>you're white
Wrong and thats not how it works. There is plenty of cross over between prison gangs and other gangs. There are plenty of people who dont racially segregate themselves as well.

Nope, if anyone touches you, you are on your own. Even if you are in a gang, they will still hang back. Cant trust anyone.

not in san diego apparently

yes you are a gang nonetheless. you're not a bunch of independents. you're a gang and you join your gang race simple as that. if you're on your own the whhite gang wont fucking protect you. might fraternize sure but no protection, because you dont do anything for them.

if youve never been to prison yourself I have no idea why youre even arguing about this.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the High School, and I've been involved in killings targeting numerous gangs such as MS-13, and I have over 300 confirmed teardrops. I am trained in negro drivebys and I'm the top brawler in the entire US federal and state prison systems. You are nothing to me but just another chomo. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of AB across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in shiv combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Aryan Brotherhood and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You don't joiun a gang, you only join a gang if you're a full retarded brainlet. If you have a useful skill, you can gain the favor of a gang without joining one, and if you do, you won't need to do anything super illicit. Say you're a good tattoo artist, that's a useful skill to have, and no prison gang is gonna risk the loss of your skills for an illegal favor. Otherwise, if you stay out of most people's way, and stand up for yourself when you're fucked with, that's good. Rookie mistake is asking a fellow innate what they're in for or telling other inmates what you're in for, there are a lot of snitches who will lie about your case to get time off in prison.

Because I HAVE been to prison you fucking idiot.

yeah thats true about the tattoo stuff I suppose. but... how many people are tattoo artists.

ok where? how long? what security level?

From what people say. Everyone sticks to their race in prison and keeps to themselves.

There are probably a bunch of other skills that are useful. The only reason you'd need to join a gang or do illegal shit, would be if you were entirely incompetent. If you can draw the female anatomy well enough, you could probably just draw hentai for other inmates, and everybody would probably love you for your skills and not want to touch you, they may even protect you.

California State Prison LA, 18 months, medium security.

I mean shit, if you're autistic enough to remember how to play the entirety of Dungeons and Dragons, you'd actually be considered useful. There are a lot of bored prisoners, and getting a group to DM in prison is a good way to have people protect you for your knowledge because you can be a source of fun for them. I mean what else can they do other than read or workout or watch tv.