Furries are a normal fetish, man

>furries are a normal fetish, man
>slippery slope. Wtf is that?

>*cuts off own hands to get paws*

Attached: 1566616769618.png (728x758, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.wired.com/photos/5bbbb0339c58f2296fca69cc/master/w_582,c_limit/prosthetic.jpg
(((fb))).com/furry.tok/videos/2415919335355448/
youtu.be/iDSjnZqjdXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's also a faggot
of course
why wouldn't he also be a faggot

There's no evidence that he cut off his hands to get paws. This is just some insane conclusion you all jumped to.

he seems to be enjoying it a lot, and dry ice is one of the most common ways people self-amputate

He's probably trying to appear strong in such a tragic situation. People do it all the time.

You're right. A furry with a known paw fetish just randomly fell alseep in dry ice trying to cure arthritis and it happened to work out for him. That is what happened.

Has anyone ever in the history of dry ice used it to treat arthritis?

hes a furry faggot, of course his iq is room temperature

>Cuts off hands to get hands

user this isnt really a logical throughline

nothing really comes up when you search it
on the other hand, a lot comes up when you search dry ice amputation

This reminds me of that other furry that would wear old used daipers microwaved in some antique radiation-o-matic. Then got leukeimia.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Oh i see so now the faggot is gonna larp in his fursuit on the floor 24/7 like a dog while his faggot "fiance" treats him like a pet?
Smart

Attached: 1491162917535.jpg (534x528, 61K)

Do you actually have any data on the IQ of furries? Or are you just saying that because you think it's silly and you don't like them?

If you dig in his twitter, he "injured" his finger a while ago, and also sewed the arms in on his fursuit. He took a bunch of painkillers to pass out with his hands in fucking DRY ICE, WHILE his fiance was home. Maybe not all furries are insane dog fuckers, but all insane dog fuckers are furries.

>because regular ice which we all probably have a few feet away from us, isn't good enough to "cure" arthritis
>no hands. No arthritis. Perfect solution

>dumpster diapers microwaved to sterilize them for personal use.....

Furrie degeberates are typically high IQ. This is a fact. It's why they mutilate themselves like freaks.

Is wanting prosthetic arms gay? I unironically want prosthetic limbs.

Attached: tvmvn1zjd2631.jpg (700x875, 97K)

Awesome robotic cyborg enhancements, or you want to be an amputee?

Maybe he wants a hook

Well people who have prosthetics (ie. bladerunner) runner better than those without without [prosthetics) Or at least close enough.
I just want cool looking cyborg enhancements.

media.wired.com/photos/5bbbb0339c58f2296fca69cc/master/w_582,c_limit/prosthetic.jpg
Even moreso than these though

Attached: 56m7bf43tkZY1qghl49o1_r2_500.gif (500x273, 629K)

Why not just get that design tattooed onto your arm? It can still look cool and, you know, you still have your fucking arm.

Where is your source that even this happened?

Tattoo design isn't the same thing. Thanks though

He uploaded the full story to Facebook. Someone here should have the link to his video.

In 2015, playing with hand-restricting fursuits:
>not having hands
>so much more secure & comfortable XD

Attached: tweet.png (639x513, 37K)

>Furfag is also a faggot
Any sympathy I ever had for this piece of shit is now 100% gone. I had lost some before when I found out he was a furfag in the first place and also might've lost his hands on purpose, but yeah. Fuck this.
Why are there SO MANY posts about him on here lately though? Is he making headlines or something?

That is gay, you can't even fully use a modern day robotic arm to play video games or do sports properly, the technology isn't there yet in order for you to be able to play games or at least play decent ball throwing with someone. The demand for prosthetic arms are much lower compared to prosthetic legs, as well.

how tf did he type that

Mouth and stylus
>and likely plenty of previous practice

he is posting about it far too calmly and factually

a normal person would be completely devastated at the loss of their hands, this faggot most definitely planned this out

>Why are there SO MANY posts about him on here lately though

Because he's a disgusting freak furry who cut his hands off for a bizarre fetish?

Crazy to think that's someone's son

>in such a tragic situation
Fuck you, faggot.
It happened because he was either darwin-tier stupid or criminally perverted. "Tragedy" is reserved for people worthy of human sympathy.

fuck off furfag, go amputate your hands or something

Well, he did technicality cure it.

>Dogs are the bestest
Yep he is most defintely fucking his dog.

paws are definitely not hands

Somebody please wake me up. I should have gotten off this timeline a long time ago.

Attached: 1566532377515.png (300x300, 88K)

I looked him up. Apparently this has been going on many many years ago? He haid fairly crippling arthritis that caused him to cut his fingers all the time (one picture from 2015 looked like he had already lost one in an accident)

oh ya i remember pamperchu. i would actually watch his videos out of morbid curiosity. he's really gifted with electronics and fixing things though.

Welp, I'm in the hospital with a life changing situation. Not wanting to discuss the details at this time, basically its resulting in a bilateral hand amputation so things are about to get very interesting in my life. I'm doing ok, remaining optimistic

>Not wanting to discuss the details at this time, basically its resulting in a bilateral hand amputation

It screams too much bdsm resulting into amputation, fucking Christ lol.

Not gonna lie, i feel kinda sick

He took sleeping meds before submerging his hands in the dry ice. If he just wanted pain relief, he would have taken pain relieving meds. He most certainly intended for his hands to get fucked up beyond repair when he made the decision. In one of the Twitter videos, while he's standing there with bloated, bright-red hands with necrotic fingetips, moments away from a life changing surgery, the first thing he does is mention that he will commission someone for prosthetic dog hands to go along with his fursuit.

>Ah geez sorry doc, just happened to pass out while dunking my hands in dry ice.
-what he told the doctors so they wouldn't have him dropped in the looney bin immediately after surgery.

Attached: Bedroom Y.jpg (1236x888, 181K)

I don't think he has grasped the reality of his situation.

It is, if you read the twitter thread.

I want the one snake got in MGSV

So it looks like that he did this on prurpose. They should build some custom made hand shovels for him and make him do forced labor in a mine for 40 years until he has repaid his guilt to the doctors and society as a whole.

Attached: hand shovels.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>Hospital resources and time were used to treat this piece of degenerate shit
Is this the peak clown world or not?

Well, there goes my puppy play fetish out of the window if i have to deal with this shit

No user, there is still plenty more to come

Why isn't that guy in a mental facility?
Like there is clearly something wrong when one proceeds with self-harm to that degree...

he's a furfag, of course he's fucking his dog

>I absolutely couldn't do this without the support of my fiance @HuskyMischief he means the world to me for sticking by my side through this tough time
Isn't this phrasing weird:
>I absolutely couldn't do this without the support of my fiance
to describe a "tragic accident?"

holy fuck, you are right. The natural phrasing would be
>couldn't make it through this
We all know he did this on purpose, and that's a pretty strong freudian slip on his part. His web of lies is crumbling.

Sounds like how that one girl urged that one dude to kill himself.

i think you are reading too much into this. this is also a natural way of saying it.

>there is no slippery slope!!!

>reading too much into this
This is only the case if you are ignorant of this furry's implied wish to be amputated, as discussed above.

he just didnt hit his quotas for the belgians is all
nothing to see here

Attached: Leopold_ii_garter_knight[1].jpg (800x540, 56K)

there is no evidence that he wanted his hands to be amputated and you are only looking for clues to support this idea.

Not her but nobody in the whole world would use dry ice for treating arthritis. Dude's story doesn't add up at all.

He was playing around with hand-restricting fursuits back in 2015.
See Also he had another "accident" with his hands in July.

Attached: screenshot.png (478x721, 504K)

We're not talking about evidence, but motive, if you've been following the thread.

nobody would use ice to treat pain?

literally almost every fursuit is hand restrictive

there is no evidence that this is his motive

>nobody would use ice to treat pain?

Don't people on here understand the difference between ice (as in frozen water) or ice pads and fucking dry ice that you would use to destroy warts and stuff? Is it a language barrier thing?

user said "dry ice", why ask about ice?
Why do you keep ignoring bits of info that give clues to this retard's motive? Is this your idea of trolling?

You must be a furfag doing damage control.
You get the rope too.

>dry ice
>not ice

you hateful pricks are just trying to find a reason to hate that man

Attached: DoKna50UYAAWbhX.jpg (383x352, 17K)

>not ice
Ice would mean its water
dry ice isnt water you mong

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide.

>there is no evidence that he wanted his hands to be amputated and you are only looking for clues to support this idea.
You are technically correct, but any reasonable person would suspect him of doing this deliberately when presented with this story.
here is the video where he talks about what happened, he starts talking about the "accident" at around 4 minutes.
(((fb))).com/furry.tok/videos/2415919335355448/
It's extremely suspicious to say the least. When you also see another very suspicous injury to his hands in , and see his expressed interest having paws in stead of hands, in , and when you know of the extreme degeneracy that some furries are capable of, you would be fucking crazy not to suspect him of doing this on purpose. He literally wants to be a dog, and his hands were in his way.

He cut off his hands because his hands were sore so he put them in a bowl of freezing water and fell asleep. Woke up with very nasty frostbite.

>either darwin-tier stupid or criminally perverted.
>either, or
More like "both, and"
>ducks before that namefag Kierkegaard shows up

Will this retard get disability bucks now? If he will, would he be denied disability bucks if it turns out that it actuall wasn't an accident?

well not even then, he doesn't have any hands so what work could he possibly do?

even if he does get needbux, he wont be happy. What the hell can he do with the money?

He's either in hardcore cope mode over this terrible acciden or he legit wanted it. Kinda like that woman who intentially blinded herself with bleach because she identified as blind.

Fucking honk honk.

He may get another accident that will prevent him from getting disability bucks or anything at all, ever, though. Life is cruel and unpredictable.

He could be a human excavator, for one.
Or he could do some work with a PC and voice software or something.

>Kinda like that woman who intentially blinded herself with bleach because she identified as blind.

>What the hell can he do with the money?

It's not about that. I just makes me angry that people have to pay taxes for retards who would do something horrible like this to themselves.

Accident tester.

God dammit, I realized I forgot the image 1 ms too late

Attached: hitler.jpg (800x923, 147K)

I voted for Hitler because some people have weird fetishes. The Poles will pay for this!

Spreading deadly communicable diseases is a harmless kink.

Nubby-nub nubs

Only if it is spread among degenerates.

You mean larping about that.

You Are here to stay. With us.

Unfortunately that's not how this will go. There is a gradient of degeneracy. It will reach peak mass and then trickle down to the less degenerate until most people have it. Like herpes, but with worse implications.

Meh, at that point it's already a harmful kink.

Yep in only a few years the entire world population will just die from HIV

It will take more than a few years. And people don't die from HIV much in the first world. They die decades later from the medication.

>isn't this phrasing weird to describe a tragic accident
That's because it wasn't a tragic accident. Motherfucker just wanted to get a medical proceedure done to cater to his fetish. This is why Americans don't get to have taxpayer funded healthcare.

Attached: I hope you're happy.png (408x566, 393K)

LOVE IS LOVE!!! HAVE SEX!!!

That's how AIDS spread. Some psycho in a single town in Africa thought it would be cool to eat chimps. He contracts HIV from the animal. Then he goes out into the world and fucks prostitutes. He passes it onto prostitutes. Traveling businessmen from Haiti visit Africa. First thing a man does when landing in a new country, he goes to get pussy. These Haitians catch the virus. They bring it back to the island of Hispaniola, where they fuck the women there and the disease spreads. Then gay American sex tourists travel to 3rd world countries to fuck male prostitutes. Gay Americans come back to the US and pass it to other gays. Bisexuals fuck women, women fuck other men, and soon enough, it's a worldwide disease. And it all started because a lunatic thought eating the closest known relative to humans was a good idea.

youtu.be/iDSjnZqjdXo

Seriously though, how tf did he manage to lose both of his arms like that? Or what is his excuse?

>have arthritis
>wrap hands in dry ice to ease the arthritis pain
>also take "prescription pain medication"
>fall asleep for 6 hours
>the dry ice completely freezes his hands in those 6 hours
>have to amputate both hands
He talks about it in: (((fb))).com/furry.tok/videos/2415919335355448/
He is very clearly either completely retarded or he actually wanted to lose his hands. Or both. Dry ice is widely used by amputee fetishists to "safely" kill limbs in order to get those limbs amputated.

thinking about losing any limbs let alone my hands makes my stomach turn i really really hope i will never have to experience that i would much rather die