Can you believe this shit? He accidentally came on his oneitis and got a gf out of it. Unbelievable

Can you believe this shit? He accidentally came on his oneitis and got a gf out of it. Unbelievable.

Attached: Friendcum.png (618x623, 90K)

Get out of here with your redd*t shit please. Thank you.

That's difference between redditors and 4channers, it's about the ending they choose. 4channers are mostly choosing the "bad" ending.

>le reddit
Don't believe anything posted on that garbage site.

If a girl likes you, cumming on her won't be an issue. Believe it or not, girls actually like when guys they're into are turned on by them.

BREAKING: OP HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS AN INCEL!

Attached: incel.png (918x846, 69K)

This reads like horrible fanfic. Most Reddit anecdotes are total bullshit user.

Holy shit, listen to those white knights.

>tfw my entire life is consciously choosing the bad ending
>tfw doing so horribly that there is actually a sort of surreal peacefulness in knowing how much of a failure i am

btw what font is that?

Everying posted to reddit is fake

Attached: dCz6KGo.png (626x624, 25K)

FUCK REDDIT I AM NOT READING THAT CRAP

Attached: 1564694594259.png (964x904, 181K)

What's wrong with saying a girl has been 'passed around?' Are we not allowed to say that because she's a girl?

Fuck the disease ridden whore and love it, incel.

Not even an incel, I'm just saying this is a very dangerous path to go down. We are a free country aren't we?

Ok, it implies that she has no free will of her own and that she's being passed around between men like a joint. Instead they want you to believe she's empowering herself by getting fucked like a bitch in heat.

Fair enough. Maybe OP should've said something along the lines of "I prefer girls who hadn't slept with 20 men".

Like you trying to reunite with your knight in shining armor zev?
It would be pretty interesting to see you 2 dorks meet up on here unironically though

>A few of those links are purple
Hmmmm

Our boy is getting HAMMERED in the comments. Let's help him out?

Attached: lol.png (860x858, 95K)

hold up reddit looks like that? it looks uglier than Jow Forums

nah I condensed the page for the screenshot
but yeah, let's help him - our incel is getting bullied by women

Sounds like a larper honestly

From the times i was link there it's even worse than that picture. all of their (you)'s are connected by lines so it make the page look like shit. I'd take a rotten peach color over that shit any day

On PC it looks like this and you can collapse the child comments.

Attached: le reddit.png (921x516, 45K)

Reading thread now. Fuckin hell

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 189K)

oh you're not using old.reddit.com
pleb

i literary don't care what reddit i use. It works and thats it

>Most people have sex. With more than one person. And they choose this. Because they are humans with agency
This is such a non-point. Yes, people choose to have sex. It doesn't mean you have to respect them for it or desire them as a partner. I -choose- to dislike people who sleep around, because I'm a human with agency, so that means you should agree with me, right? They don't understand that the choice part is primarily why we don't like them. It annoys me that reddit is like this but I don't want to make an account for the sole purpose of defending this guy who probably just made the story up anyway.

Happier? now shut

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 198K)

I agree that people are allowed to have preferences and that includes maybe wanting people who haven't slept around. But if you judge someone based on how many people they slept with then yeah that's a problem. I hate to say this, but when men sleep around, no one really bats an eye.

>But if you judge someone based on how many people they slept with then yeah that's a problem.
Why is it a problem, though? People are allowed to come to their own conclusions about people based on their own scales of judgment. Telling someone what they should think of someone is the intrusion upon will here. If they're judging someone on what others perceive to be an unfair merit, then they'll face the consequences from others, but they still cannot be forced to like someone who sleeps around.
>I hate to say this, but when men sleep around, no one really bats an eye.
Well, it's up to personal interpretation on whether or not men sleeping around with people matters, but a lot of society doesn't think much of it. This is likely because it is much harder for men to sleep with a person and they are the dominant one in the act. Also, warriors in the past were able to take as many women for themselves as they wanted with enough power, and that idea has probably evolved into the reason why people think part of success for men is sleeping with women. Either way, whether someone decides to judge someone on a certain system of values or not is up to them decide.

>all of their (you)'s are connected by lines
not only that, but the highest upvoted ones get moved to the top, and the ones with low (you)s are pushed to the bottom. downvoted reply chains are even hidden and you have to click an unhide button.

Redditors just want a good story for views

So according to the comments in that reddit thread not wanting a slut as a girlfriend makes someone a misogynist incel piece of human excrement. Wow

Don't choose the wrong side, user.

What do you mean? I have to agree with the op, and the guy you're replying to. Can't see how it's wrong, i just don't see myself being compatible with a slut.

I think it's okay to care about how many sexual partners your potential SO had - As long as you're not being hypocritical.
I don't see why someone can't choose not to be with someone based on their number of sexual partners. Especially if they ask early on and aren't a complete dick about it. I realize there is a stigma for 'slut shaming', and that can apply depending on how this situation is handled. In general, I think being transparent about this opinion early on can actually lead to a better outcome for both people. People who have lots of sex with lots of people would probably be better suited to someone who has done the same. I definitely take issue with double-standards (its ok for men to have lots of partners but not women) and actual slut shaming. It's possible to not slut shame someone while still having and expressing this opinion.

Yeah, im a virgin and insecure so you can see where i'm coming from. I can see my opinion changing later, if i even get to have sex that is. But i doubt i can even ask about it in a nice way, that would be pretty hard and if she happens to have slept around she'll go off on me 99% and prolly tell everyone i'm a virgin and then i'm fucked lol. It's a lose-lose situation sadly, then there's lying whores.

I'll judge people as much as I like for being trash, male or female.

they should, no one wants an STD ridden man whore. promiscuous people are trash, man or woman.

yeah cause youre too busy fucking the man whore to care. whamem admit they like popular guys and dont care about body count

You guys are clearly terrified of sexual agency in general because it shows a level of competence and confidence that is so, so far from where you're at right now.

A woman whoring herself out does not show confidence or competence, sorry. No matter how much you try you will never make sluttiness an attractive trait. Sure, guys who want a quick fuck and nothing more will come running to you but men who actually want a relationship will always be repelled by that behaviour.

What "competence and confidence" does that show? Is not wanting the trouble of getting compared to past partners that hard to grasp?

Wow queen you're so brave and confident for racking up a 100+ body count with incurable STDs. Of course judging you for it is soggy knees, I love you the way you are. And by love I mean staying far the fuck away from you.

I don't want to be competent if it means that I'm fucking random people with no real meaning behind it.
if anything, a lack of confidence is why people are promiscuous in their own way. they require sexual validation.
i just want the validation of a partner. someone who I can relate to, and will spend the rest of their life with me.

yeah it sure requires a lot of competence to fuck everything that moves.

holy hell these commentors are losers

this guy here fucked 2 fat/ugly women once and now he thinks he's a sex god or something.
fuck off faggot, sex is nothing special and being a degenerate whore is nothing to be proud of

So much anger. Maybe you need to get yourself a girl.

>redditors think not wanting a slut gf is being an incel
Oh my god they are such fucking losers they'll take the bottom of the barrel washed up single mother because that's all they will ever get. Sad!

They're saying to not judge someone based on the number of sexual partners. Plus the word slut is so derogatory. Everyone is having sex in this day and age.

One should judge someone for the actions undertaken by the potential partner. It is only natural to judge someone on the number of sexual partners just as one would judge someone negatively because he/she is an alcoholic or such other things.
Slut-shaming is only beneficial and has no negative side effects.
Everyone is not having sex in this day and age, that is just completely false.

Kek
They're like Christians getting offended by metal music
Except they get offended by words describing promiscuous women
I'm a pretty pathetic loser, but they're genuinely competing with me here

Attached: DBD03878-D686-4D3B-BBEF-C42E445A185E.png (1136x640, 801K)

Why does lebbit get so butthurt over a single word?

multiple occasions on this board i have seen "bots" conflate virginity with having sex with less than 100 guys. I am checking your trips of truth because these white knighting faggots disgust me.

>But if you judge someone based on how many people they slept with then yeah that's a problem
Why?

It's Reddit, what do you expect. Website is full of liberal trash and onions

Not to defend reddit, but do you honestly think that Jow Forums is any better? This shithole of a website is filled to the brim with the utmost degeneracy beyond realms I thought possible. Liberalism and "anarchy" and other such bullshit is rampant here also.

>no voting system
>less normalfaggotry
>easy to navigate
>looser rules and regulations
>anonymity
>can post images in the thread
It is better.

I think he's saying that it's bad to criticize women for sleeping and not batting an eye when men do the same.

I would actually argue that normalfaggotry is the same, the format is WAY better on Jow Forums, looser rules means much that much more degeneracy.
All around Jow Forums wins for me, simply because of the format. But the people frequenting the two websites are about the same. Normans everywhere, people derailing threads, completely shit threads where they don't belong (trannies on r9k for example), and so on.
Actually, why the fuck do we keep coming here to this God forsaken shithole? I mean, both Jow Forums and reddit is a complete waste of time and are degenerate websites filled with spite and venom.

how long do you have to do nofap before you literally jizz in your pants?

Depends. For me it's something like 3-7 days.

Normalfaggotry depends on the board. Low traffic boards tend to be more autistic.

Because of the horrifying IMPLICATION that women are "objects."
And they are. Women are objects. So are men, but you don't see us getting upset about "objectification" because we know, consciously or not, of our own biological disposability.
You only need one man to impregnate hundreds of women, so females generate this inflated sense of self worth that has only grown over time, now with nu-male faggots latching on and defending their honor. Not that it doesn't necessarily hold some truth, but let's be honest, you're competing with 50 percent of humans, big fucking deal.
Yet still, the implication that they're as much of an "object" as a man, the mere suggestion that their value is even remotely similar to that of the average male is so insulting that it launches nuclear missiles within her feeble mind, using traditional female shaming tactics (including but not limited to incel, virgin, and loser) as a defense mechanism to further delude herself into believing that her individual biological value still matters in the existential absurdity of the clown world.
This is why men don't care if they're called "fuckboys" or whatever the hell it is, implying they're worth nothing beyond their cocks, for a fuck. Women tried to turn it back around on men, but it ends up being perceived as a compliment.
Women are memes. Objects. Unaware or unwilling to admit it.

Attached: 8D0CC01E-3C0E-41B5-92EA-B6B10A821BD6.jpg (574x146, 53K)

Except Jow Forums doesn't try to silence those who disagree with the norm. Are there extremes on Jow Forums? Of course. But everyone here can speak their mind without herd mentality trying to gang up on those who disagree with a point of view